Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream of a Dead Lady

dwn2earth_girl

Recently I had a dream that has been bothering me. Here it is:

I was just starting a new crappy job (I am looking for a new job since the store I worked at closed so I assume that's where that came from) and I was eating lunch and I over heard a lady behind me talking about her daughter to some guy who continued to talk to the lady even after she had turned from him and talked to me. I recognized the name and got the urge to ask the lady if we knew the same girl.

I asked her if her daughter had gotten married to a guy in the Air Force a year ago and described her physically ( thin, red hair, glasses). The lady nodded and said that was her daughter. I told the lady that her daughter had married my oldest nephew and that it was a nice wedding, wondering to myself why I didn't remember her being there.

After I told her that her daughter was my new niece she went silent and had a nearly blank look on her face, except her eyes were surprised. I shrugged in the dream when the lady didn't continue with the conversation and decided she was just weird for giving me that look and the dream continued.

Later on that morning while I was contemplating breakfast (eggs or cereal??? :wacko: ) I realized that my new niece's mother had passed away before the wedding because I remembered her father telling her her mom was looking down and proud. Then I thought no that can't be her mom, she doesn't really look like her, but I remembered her sister was there too. Her sister had the same hair, nose, and eyes of the woman in my dream. My niece had the same build and head shape.

So now I'm just confused about meeting and speaking with a woman I've never met and her reaction to me was odd as well.

Any input (skeptics and believers alike) is welcome. I like seeing both sides of the coin.

Thanks!! B)

Try to remember what she was talking about before you spoke to her.

I would say its a message for your new niece.

Even if the conversation was innocuous ,her popping in on you,may mean you are the one able to receive such messages .

She might just want you to confirm ,yes,she is,around ,and watching ,quite proud .

• Like 1

Recently I had a dream that has been bothering me. Here it is:

I was just starting a new crappy job (I am looking for a new job since the store I worked at closed so I assume that's where that came from) and I was eating lunch and I over heard a lady behind me talking about her daughter to some guy who continued to talk to the lady even after she had turned from him and talked to me. I recognized the name and got the urge to ask the lady if we knew the same girl.

I asked her if her daughter had gotten married to a guy in the Air Force a year ago and described her physically ( thin, red hair, glasses). The lady nodded and said that was her daughter. I told the lady that her daughter had married my oldest nephew and that it was a nice wedding, wondering to myself why I didn't remember her being there.

After I told her that her daughter was my new niece she went silent and had a nearly blank look on her face, except her eyes were surprised. I shrugged in the dream when the lady didn't continue with the conversation and decided she was just weird for giving me that look and the dream continued.

Later on that morning while I was contemplating breakfast (eggs or cereal??? :wacko: ) I realized that my new niece's mother had passed away before the wedding because I remembered her father telling her her mom was looking down and proud. Then I thought no that can't be her mom, she doesn't really look like her, but I remembered her sister was there too. Her sister had the same hair, nose, and eyes of the woman in my dream. My niece had the same build and head shape.

So now I'm just confused about meeting and speaking with a woman I've never met and her reaction to me was odd as well.

Any input (skeptics and believers alike) is welcome. I like seeing both sides of the coin.

Thanks!! B)

Hello.

I'll take a whack at interpreting your dream. Dreams are a way in which people problem solve. The difficulty is that instead of straight answers it's hidden in imagery. So breaking your dream down to it's components should help shed some light on what you are trying to tell yourself.

Well you start the dream from a negative position, crappy new job, so this indicates you are dissatisfied with where you are.

Eating. You mention eating twice in this dream. The first time you are eating alone among other people. Eating in this instance could be a substitute for companionship or a play on words 'what's eating you'.

Lunch. Lacking direction.

Eavesdropping. Feeling left out or someone is hiding information. Then you did inject yourself into their conversation but the man continued talking like you hadn't. When you told the lady the information you had she had a blank look and didn't speak to you again. So this could mean that when you tried to interject yourself into a situation and were rejected and you didn't like the rejection.

Breakfast. This is where your dream begins to take a positive spin. A new direction, a new beginning. Choices with eggs or cereal. Cereal is a need to replenish yourself. Eggs. A rebirth or creative potential.

Then you reflect on the past again. The woman and that she has passed on. This is reflecting on the past and the 'death' of it. But something current is similar and reminding you of a 'dead end'. The nieces sister looking like her mother who has passed.

Anywho... that's my two cents.

Regards,

Mabon.

• Like 1

Try to remember what she was talking about before you spoke to her.

I would say its a message for your new niece.

Even if the conversation was innocuous ,her popping in on you,may mean you are the one able to receive such messages .

She might just want you to confirm ,yes,she is,around ,and watching ,quite proud .

Well when she was speaking to the man all I heard was my niece's name. Like the other words where like charlie brown's parents.. More like sounds than words. Her name just stuck out. Other wise yes that is what I was sort of feeling, that she was happy for her. It just seemed odd that she quit speaking to me once I told her who I was. It was like she didn't expect me to acknowledge her.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello.

I'll take a whack at interpreting your dream. Dreams are a way in which people problem solve. The difficulty is that instead of straight answers it's hidden in imagery. So breaking your dream down to it's components should help shed some light on what you are trying to tell yourself.

Well you start the dream from a negative position, crappy new job, so this indicates you are dissatisfied with where you are.

Eating. You mention eating twice in this dream. The first time you are eating alone among other people. Eating in this instance could be a substitute for companionship or a play on words 'what's eating you'.

Lunch. Lacking direction.

Eavesdropping. Feeling left out or someone is hiding information. Then you did inject yourself into their conversation but the man continued talking like you hadn't. When you told the lady the information you had she had a blank look and didn't speak to you again. So this could mean that when you tried to interject yourself into a situation and were rejected and you didn't like the rejection.

Breakfast. This is where your dream begins to take a positive spin. A new direction, a new beginning. Choices with eggs or cereal. Cereal is a need to replenish yourself. Eggs. A rebirth or creative potential.

Then you reflect on the past again. The woman and that she has passed on. This is reflecting on the past and the 'death' of it. But something current is similar and reminding you of a 'dead end'. The nieces sister looking like her mother who has passed.

Anywho... that's my two cents.

Regards,

Mabon.

All of this makes sense, Mabon, thank you. Although the breakfast part of the story wasn't in my dream, I was awake ;) and contemplating the dream. I usually have extremely vivid dreams and they usually have insane twists and turns and sometimes I can control specific outcomes or events if something isn't going my way. I have a tendency to advert dreams that are becoming nightmares into twilight zone dreams instead of scary dreams. Or, my favorite, randomly giving myself the ability to fly lol :clap:

Thank you!

• Like 1

You are most welcome!

I am glad that I could help! There are several dream dictionaries on line that can decode the imagery, then its looking at what the dream is telling (or rather the dreamer) is telling them self.

LOL! It wasn't clear to me that you were awake at the breakfast. Hey, I said I'd do the dream interpretation not that I was psychic! And being able to control you dreams is an awesome ability!

Regards,

Mabon.

• Like 1