Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother finds nose ring in McDonald's burrito

Still Waters

A mother is demanding answers from McDonald's after finding a nose ring in her four-year-old daughter's breakfast burrito.

Frances Rosario, from Lawrenceville, Georgia, said she and her daughter visited one of the fast food chain's restaurants on Wednesday morning and ordered two of the burritos with coupons.

But when they returned home and tucked into their breakfast, she noticed something wasn't quite right with her daughter's meal.

http://www.dailymail...st-burrito.html

• Like 1

Anytime you eat out even in some of the nicer restaurants things happen.

I think its disgusting to find something in your meal that was in someones nose.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. There has always been a serious lack of professionalism when I've addressed issues I've had at other McDonald's locations. Location managers tend to be just as rude as some of the employees. I make it a point not to visit their restaurant for that very reason. I could get processed chicken and half-meat burgers at other places if I really feel the need for junk food.

Not a good thing but she should be feeding her kids something better for breakfast than a Mcdonalds Burito IMO ....

The mother looks like she could do with laying off the Mcdonalds for a while .....

Tip.

• Like 1

no matter what she feeds her daughter no one should be finding anything of the sort in there food especially from a chain of food places such as mcdonalds and the response the woman has had from the place is disgusting...i would not of just called but would of marched in there demanding something be done....if not to my satisfactory then report it to the food health people ....her child could of chocked and thats not something for them to be so blase about x

Do not eat MacDonalds, reckon the nose ring would have been the best bit of it anyway.

Could have been worse, she could have found one of these:

big-nose-ring1.jpg

• Like 3

There is a maccas in my hometown that had an employee a few years ago forget to wash hands after a toilet visit. Many people got hepatitis A and the health department traced it back to THAT employee through DNA. They closed the restaurant, tore it DOWN and built a new one on the same location :w00t:

There is a maccas in my hometown that had an employee a few years ago forget to wash hands after a toilet visit. Many people got hepatitis A and the health department traced it back to THAT employee through DNA. They closed the restaurant, tore it DOWN and built a new one on the same location :w00t:

Did he get reinstated when they built the new one?

we dont have fast food chains in my town ...the local council wont allow it but our next biggest town does so we dont really eat it that much but i couldnt handle finding anything in my food that should not be there x

I had to eat at a KFC restaurant here where some of the employees weren't very polite, the place was dirty, and there was a bloody dead rat in plain view outside the place.

I've stopped eating at McDonald's and KFC, not healthy.

I suppose unless you cook your own food, you can't really escape from these things.

There, ya see.,. If a responsable adult had been hired, they would of stuck to the policy and guide lines. Not dissing all "kids" that take on jobs" coz "I need a new iPhone, score a boyfriend and check my hair",. No actuall I am! ;)

I recently witnessed a young girl drop a Hot pot into a Bain Marie that hadn't been cleaned for 3 weeks, picks it up, stirs it in and places it back and served the hole damn lot! Just saying. She asked me to try an olive of which had bright yellow mould and it and she says, "Do think its okay". OMFG. O.O

I worked with a fellow that dropped a nugget on the floor and picked it up and placed it in to, yes.,. A kids meal. I was on drive through and proceed to tell him his mother had bought that kids meals for his 2 1/2 year old sister. I fibbed, ;)

He remade the whole meal.

My old drunken boss used to sweat like a stuck pig, seriously.,. people complained that the bacon was off or raw, no fib's!

Oh yeah, with All my experience of 25 years cooking I've always discreatly covered my piercing's or not worn them at all, ive seen 8 differnt schoolies go through our local Macca's in 2 months. Still waiting for a reply for a application. Fast food policy wins over fashion.

Ain't nothing wrong with a tattoo either at least it's not going to end up on your burger.