Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need guidance on kundalini

CelestialStar

how do i awaken kundalini completely, is there something in particular i need to do?

Do i need to guide it through my chakras, my kundalini has been stirring but won't fully awaken.

please explain what i need to do. any replies are appreciate except for the ones that say that kundalini is nonsense (in which case, why are you here)

• Like 2

I was under the impression that in order to awaken the so-called "chakras" you must first awaken the so-called "kundalini" which is said to supposedly travel up in the spine along the so-called chakra points.

But then again in order for the so-called "kundalini" to be effective then your so-called "chakras" need to be somewhat open..or so I read. Kind of a "chicken or the egg" scenario.

However the sites I read seem a bit ambiguous about all this (can't imagine why though)

Isn't kundalini Yoga suppose to help awaken the kundalini.

I'm not really up on it but this is something I read.

Kelly Howell and headphones. She uses breathing exercises and tetra waves to awaken kundalini in

a guided meditation.You have to pay but not much, but I've tried many and hers was the only one that worked for me.

Cleanse chakras first before awakening your kundalini and know what breath of fire is before you start.

I think youtube has her stuff for free and techniques for breath of fire and ocean breath.

My kundalini awakened, but not because of anything I did. My life hasn't been the same since. How about meditating on just allowing the energy to rise? Not pushing it, or willing it, but just giving it permission to rise? I've had much better luck allowing things instead of willing them, I guess it's like a throw of the dice and seeing what the universe has for you.

• Like 1

Kundalini is the Serpent Power, it is the subtle energy that is brought from the subtle body into the physical body and raised from the lowest chakra up. Contrary to popular belief this practice is not as simple as endlessly described.

how do i awaken kundalini completely, is there something in particular i need to do?

Do i need to guide it through my chakras, my kundalini has been stirring but won't fully awaken.

please explain what i need to do. any replies are appreciate except for the ones that say that kundalini is nonsense (in which case, why are you here)

That kundalini awakening is energetically powerful. Most are completely unperpared for the consequences.

I do have a good set of 3 exercises that prepares a person who wishes to energetically work with the chakras and undertake the kundalini awakening.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exercises/twin_flame.html

My naming convention for that sequence of exercises may seem strange. As I see it, there is more to these things than many expect.

Best Wishes,

John

• Like 1

please explain what i need to do.

Your question is as simple and as complex as somebody's question who asks how to construct a rocket that can travel to space. It seems that we are considering kundalini awakening as a very simple process that can be easily done. If you believe in kundalini, then I hope you also believe in the immense powers that awakening of kundalini brings, like control on various elements e.g. water, earth, fire etc. Is that really so easy? For you, I suggest that you keep doing whatever you are doing which caused the kundalini to stir.

I was under the impression that in order to awaken the so-called "chakras" you must first awaken the so-called "kundalini" which is said to supposedly travel up in the spine along the so-called chakra points.But then again in order for the so-called "kundalini" to be effective then your so-called "chakras" need to be somewhat open..or so I read. Kind of a "chicken or the egg" scenario.

However the sites I read seem a bit ambiguous about all this (can't imagine why though)

Chakras are stages in the upward travel of kundalini. You need not awaken them.

My kundalini awakened, but not because of anything I did. My life hasn't been the same since. How about meditating on just allowing the energy to rise? Not pushing it, or willing it, but just giving it permission to rise? I've had much better luck allowing things instead of willing them, I guess it's like a throw of the dice and seeing what the universe has for you.

I salute you, really. People take years in meditations to do that.

That kundalini awakening is energetically powerful. Most are completely unperpared for the consequences.

I agree fully with the first part. For second part, I would say that most are completely unprepared for the changes in body/mind in the initial stages. Once you overcome those initial changes and continue with your journey, you gain powers that defy logic.

Edited by antarix

Your question is as simple and as complex as somebody's question who asks how to construct a rocket that can travel to space. It seems that we are considering kundalini awakening as a very simple process that can be easily done. If you believe in kundalini, then I hope you also believe in the immense powers that awakening of kundalini brings, like control on various elements e.g. water, earth, fire etc. Is that really so easy? For you, I suggest that you keep doing whatever you are doing which caused the kundalini to stir.

Chakras are stages in the upward travel of kundalini. You need not awaken them.

I salute you, really. People take years in meditations to do that.

I agree fully with the first part. For second part, I would say that most are completely unprepared for the changes in body/mind in the initial stages. Once you overcome those initial changes and continue with your journey, you gain powers that defy logic.

Don't salute me, I had nothing to do with it. It was like getting hit by a small meteor or something, there I was just walking along minding my own business, and WHAM! Someone had to explain to me what was going on, as I'd never heard the word kundalini. I ran into a guy who had something similar happen, he called it a "download," which was a pretty accurate term. Does this often happen randomly?

• 2 weeks later...

The kundalini can be awakened , But many ppl will give opinions that may not necessarily be true ,since u have a keen desire so if u become sure in ur mind that it is something u would be willing to follow through in ur life and that it isnt just a temporary attraction to an idea coz some time must be set aside for practice like minimum 20 mins every day in ur busy life then there are several advanced yogis who can do a process called "shaktipath" so some energy is transferred by the practitioner to you and ur kundalini will awaken.It is most beneficial ,ive found for ppl who have intense yearning for spiritual advancement .So u can find someone who gives shaktipath deeksha and ur kundalini will be there for u helping u in progress.For some ppl it happens on its own ,but not common any way some guidance and instructions from masters is useful as in the beginning a seeker can get carried away otherwise and miss the point.Just when u go to someone check him out completely talk to others investigate well lot of scams and when fully satisfied investigate ur own readiness and willingness and commitment.all the best ..................

Kelly Howell and headphones. She uses breathing exercises and tetra waves to awaken kundalini in

a guided meditation.You have to pay but not much, but I've tried many and hers was the only one that worked for me.

Cleanse chakras first before awakening your kundalini and know what breath of fire is before you start.

I think youtube has her stuff for free and techniques for breath of fire and ocean breath.

ive heard of breath of fire but what is breath of ocean?

Be able to resist what envelopes you from the real world. Accept meditation. Coexist. But continue to mediatate. Understand what is not understood without being taught. Then meditate on that. Enjoy what evils you can. Purify yourself. Care without care. Loose materialistic values. Value what has no value. Oh and avoid the cops because you are no longer living in the same dimension you started . It will happen you will have to walk through these without contemplation. Meditate in solititude and in public. Can you dissapear. briefly.

That is the path I walked using meditation alone not yoga. Hindu.

FWIW Im on my way to gather yeast in the middle of the night. Practice makes better.

• Like 1

Kundalini yoga

Working on the balancing of each of the chakras through exercise, foods, thinking, attitudes, meditation, breath, reiki and other such practises will all help you in understanding, balancing, open and enlivening the kundalini.

There are many youtube vid's on such things as kundalini yoga, breath of fire and physical exercise that ground you, strengthen the flow through the chakras and release any blockages.

Hope this is what you needed.

How may I help you more CelestialStar?

• 3 weeks later...

I just started doing some research on this kundaline serpent power thing. I came across the term browsing the web one day.

Before you wake up kundalini, you need to clear chakras and sushumna nadi, so as kudnalini can freely rise up. There are necessary breathing exercises - pranajama.

But first, well-read translations of original texts from Indian old masters of yoga . No effusions our modern wannabe experts.

Sat chakra nirupana, Paduka panchaka, Shiva samhita, Gheranda samhita............. etc

Think twice before, why do you want to awaken the Serpent power. Because of there are two different spiritual paths.

Edited by Lumpino

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Blue Star. Kundalini Yoga is the way to go. I would research Yogi Bhajan, the man who brought Kundalini Yoga to the west. If you can find a good Kundalini class in your area you could try it out. If you aren't into taking public classes there are some great Kundalini Yoga DVD's out there. I have DVD's by Ravi Singh and Ana Brett, Maya Fiennes and Gurumukh. I love them all but I think Maya Fiennes is the most down to earth in case you are weirded out by super new-agey stuff.

I hope this helps. Good luck with the Kundalini!

When I was a kid, I used to feel somewhat more... psychic. But I blocked them or ignored them, didn't encourage them in any way at least, and didn't take long for them to deteriorate to a normal level. Imposing mental locks on oneself is a widely accepted phenomena among astrologers. Beany... if you don't mind it too much, could you give me your birthday and year, in private message perhaps? I'm doing a study relating higher sensitivities (psychic abilities) and astrological effects and phenomena, and your seems to be a class case, and strong one at that, sounding like both something you were born in and a quite powerful ability. If it's a birth-given thing, astrology if anything should be able to explain it.

• 1 month later...

hope u progressed

and enjoy ur spiritual being!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion is to first ask yourself if you are going to be devoted to this work, or if this is just going to be a phase. If you chose to follow through on this, I wish you the best of luck.

Secondly, DO NOT use any of the "new age" books or classes. In this (as in all forms of the occult as well), ALMOST everything you will find has been watered down to the point that you will not receive full results (if any). This is because most people are raised to believe that they have a "RIGHT" to have the world handed to them on a platter, with barely no effort on their part. To cater to these failures (the majority of america), any teachings that find it's way to mass production, are edited to remove things that require effort. That has led to "teachers" who are "masters" and have "risen on the planes" after only a year or so of "work", but can barely make ends meet, and are petty and shallow in their personality.