Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Ghost

docyabut2

Hi all, speaking of ghosts, today my daughter show me a picture of a ghost on her cell phone.Her sister in law open a business in a little mall, a old tattoo place is haunted,they keep hearing noises down in the basement and when they shut the lights off to leave the lights come back on so they went down there to take pictures and this one picture shows a ghost. They are going to send it to the paranormal society.I m old and dont know how to post pictures but if I can will try and show it to you.

Another thread about existing evidence where the evidence isn't shown. What is the point of this?

Edited by Biff Wellington

Would like to see a picture. I saw a ghost one time but by the time I thought about a camera she was gone. It was my dead cat and I never saw her again.

I m old and dont know how to post pictures but if I can will try and show it to you.

Guess ALL of you chose to ignore this statement. Good on ya! :tu:

• Like 3

Guess ALL of you chose to ignore this statement. Good on ya! :tu:

How did anyone who has posted so far ignore that statement?

Whether the evidence isn't posted because it doesn't exist, is fake or is genuine but the claimant doesn't know how to present it to us, is irrelevant.

It may as well not exist. A meaningful discussion on a photo of a ghost can't exist without the participants seeing the photo of the ghost.

• Like 1

I for one, think it's ..oh wait.

• Like 3

Do the lights come back on every time you leave or just periodically? Mandatory questions; are you sure no one could be playing a trick i.e staff? Are the electrics in good working order? Are electrical malfunctions/manipulation the only weird events occurring?

My daughter is going to send it to my email and then I got to figure out how to get it from there to here, all I know is how to click copy and paste :):0)

You are going to have to try and get the photo on here, because otherwise it will get thrown into the "god and other non proved stuff" box.

I have a bunch of very clear, good pictures of 7 different ghosts....

I can't get the SD card out of the camera....

• Like 2

I have a bunch of very clear, good pictures of 7 different ghosts....

I can't get the SD card out of the camera....

BINNED, in the box you go!

• Like 2

Ok got the picture in my email,I click and copyed it here, the picture showed, but when I went to click post it , it said does not allowed, that image in this communnity so now what? The picture is really something guys ,you`ve got to see it.I`m amazed cause I`m really a skeptic. Will keep trying to post it. I`m not that computer wise.I`ll have to wait for my daughter to come over and show me how one does it.

Edited by docyabut2

Tell your daughter to hurry up, you have got us in suspense now!

Ok got the picture in my email,I click and copyed it here, the picture showed, but when I went to click post it , it said does not allowed, that image in this communnity so now what? The picture is really something guys ,you`ve got to see it.I`m amazed cause I`m really a skeptic. Will keep trying to post it. I`m not that computer wise.I`ll have to wait for my daughter to come over and show me how one does it.

If you would like PM me, I will give you my email, and I will post it.

Thanks Sakari,but my daughter will be over this week and do it right, hopefully today. I mess it all up sometimes even in my email:) but before she post`s the picture I will give some take on where to looked in the photo, because she will just try and post it. looked up at the upper window. My daughter has been showing the photo at her worked and most people think the figure looks like a African American man in in overhalls like farmer jeans, you can even see the button on them.

I don't suppose there's much chance of seeing it at original size? That's far too small to have a proper look at.

Zooming in doesn't really help because it can't restore the detail of the original, it just typically blurs out the pixellation.

• Like 1

Yes I can't really decipher anything except a slight glow as the pic is really small, if I zoom in it all gets pixellated.