Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New to the forum

Soconfused

Well I don't know really where to start with all of this other than I am new to this page and I am looking for answers and help. One thing is I heal abnormally fast. Ever since I was little I just never got colds and even if I got something serious like bronchitis it'd last maybe 24 hours. When I was 19 I was in a car accident where my back was broken in two places, my sternum was cracked in half, all of my ribs broken, I hit a windshield going 65mph, my pelvis was broken in 3 pieces and I was told I would never regain feeling on the inside of my right calf or left arm. The hospital they life flighted me to is in a really small town and they said they didn't have enough equipment to save my life and that I needed more blood. By the time they had gotten me to the larger well equip hospital they were going to wrap my ribs so they'd heal correctly. But they had already fused together. Then they had my scheduled for surgery the following day to fix my pelvis. When they got in to binding me back together they found my bones had fused almost completely and since they weren't completely right they had to re break them and put screws in. They said it'd take a couple weeks for me to walk again. I walked the next day. The same sorta thing happened when I tore my ACL when I was 17. I had over 85% of motion back the day after the surgery where most people they told me had 35% to 40%. Everyone else in my family on my moms side is constantly sick, having horrible problems with health. My fathers side I have no idea about because he left right after I was born. There is more to me I just want to know if there is anyone with answers to this first and if I am normal. Because all of my doctors say I'm not.

• Like 1

Well at least someone thinks I am. It freaks my friends out.

my brother got a tattoo and she said it seemed like it was healing faster than shed ever seen a tattoo heal, the swelling went down literally as she was doing it. loads of other cool things like that in my family as well.

• Like 1

I wish I still feel pain to some extent, but sometimes I cut just to see how far I can push myself and how long it takes to heal (without any antibiotic) as well as giving myself puncture wounds which hurt a heck of a lot more then cutting. Everything I have done to myself heals and scars within a week. The scars I had a month ago look like they are years old. The scars from my accident are about the same way. I also can dilate my pupils when ever I feel like it and have a weird knack for finding lost things. Like my friends ring she lost in a field at a party. I also have had a few premonitions have things like my car accident, one that my best friend was in and sometimes I just know something bad is going to happen and it does. One of my friends said its a self full filling prophecy.

I wish I still feel pain to some extent, but sometimes I cut just to see how far I can push myself and how long it takes to heal (without any antibiotic) as well as giving myself puncture wounds which hurt a heck of a lot more then cutting. Everything I have done to myself heals and scars within a week. The scars I had a month ago look like they are years old. The scars from my accident are about the same way. I also can dilate my pupils when ever I feel like it and have a weird knack for finding lost things. Like my friends ring she lost in a field at a party. I also have had a few premonitions have things like my car accident, one that my best friend was in and sometimes I just know something bad is going to happen and it does. One of my friends said its a self full filling prophecy.

treat your body like a temple,shouldnt puncture or cut your self. the eye thing is cool i tried to do that a while ago unsucessfully. lol i always find things randomly, i remember once i was out clubbing and saw right across the room that there was an id on the floor and thought i would go hand it in and it was mine. i have premonition dreams or dejavu dreams as i call em
  • Like 1

do you know your blood type?, cus theres all those conspiracys about rhesus negative people and having abilities.

do you know your blood type?, cus theres all those conspiracys about rhesus negative people and having abilities.

I'm B-

I'm B-

Good. What with you chopping lumps off yourself and engaging in other various forms of blood-letting, it's reassuring to know there'll be enough blood and plasma left in the banks for the 98% of us should we need it!

Stop doing it - immediately!!! (Oh and welcome to Bedlam!)

Good. What with you chopping lumps off yourself and engaging in other various forms of blood-letting, it's reassuring to know there'll be enough blood and plasma left in the banks for the 98% of us should we need it!

Stop doing it - immediately!!! (Oh and welcome to Bedlam!)

Don't worry I don't chop off any limbs. I do donate blood however every time they have a drive and since they are two different places here Red Cross and OBI I give twice as often since they can never tell that I had donated the week before. So I do my part.

welcome to UM :D

my mother recently broke her arm and all the sking on her palm came off when she fell ...the doctors say she is healing to fast for her hand to cope ...i think some people just do x

Edited by Feebs

Hi and welcome to the forum. Don't worry about how fast you heal just be thankful for it.

Don't worry I don't chop off any limbs

Phew! thank goodness for that.

Hello there and welcome to UM :)

I am very glad you healed from such a devastating accident! Welcome to UM :)

Hello soconfused. Welcome to UM. :st

Hi! nice to meet you!

I've never quite heard of anyone with that "condition." However, I will say that my mother never felt pain like most people. She never had a headache in her life and used to ask me what they felt like. She had very, very few colds or any other illness. As I write this I'm laughing because I just remembered she used to be quite put off by anyone who took medication. She really couldn't understand why someone would need it!

Everyone else in her family was what you would call normal but they all talked about how she was different than most people as far as the pain & health.

No, offense, but I used to lovingly call her my "Martian" mother.

Stay healthy! She lived to be over 90 you will make it to 90 too!