Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video: Dog Carries Lazy Cat

OverSword

Fun to watch... It would be better if you showed a video of a dog eating a lazy cat...lol :P..

Kidding

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Fun to watch... It would be better if you showed a video of a dog eating a lazy cat...lol :P..

lol, and then licking its snout, because the cat was tasty! :P
  • Like 1

That was great! Never see anything like it.

Thanks for posting.

Tolerant cat!

Our dogs used to "herd" our cats in at night when I was growing up. My mom would tell them to "Go bring the cats in". They took their "job" seriously plus, they loved an excuse to get away with chasing the cats.

We had a psychopath in our neighborhood and everyone who knew and cared about their pets brought them in at night.

I lived with a roommate who had a wolf hybrid. I had a cat. After the dog stopped trying to eat my cat, they started getting along.

Jack (the dog) would scoop up my cat (who way still quite young) in his mouth and carry her around. She liked to sleep in the basement and he liked to sleep with her on the couch in the living room. So he'd go downstairs, scoop her up and bring her upstairs onto the couch with him.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

I don't think that cat is particularly lazy, it looks more like it's being harassed.