Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel pushes plans for 3000 new settlements

WHO U KIDDIN

It is time to give real weapons and arms to the Palestinians.

Let the Palestinians fight with armaments equal to that used against them by Israel.

The Israel will be persuaded that new settlements must stop for true peace.

Or do the world just stand by and see the new disgusting Lebensraum being practised by Israel?

Is that what Israel learned from Hitler?

Will the Israel supporters clap their hands and cheer Israel on?

Will Final Solution for Palestinians be imposed by Israel next?

After all, no less than Israel Ministers vowed Holocaust will be descended onto the Palestinians in Gaza.

The final solution? Extermination of Palestinians by the nazi government of Israel. Only the blind can not see that.

You did not answer. No supporter of the Palestinians will just be honest about this issue. I suspect they avoid it because to address it would mean to admit that the Palestinians have always wanted ALL THE LAND. "Palestine" to them is every square inch of the land that Israel was founded on. So I ask again - do you think Israel has a right to ANY of the land of Palestine?

Sonny,

You want me to hold your hands!

But then, why should I?

Who are you?

It is clear you do not wish to know the truth and facts of ME and just want to support

Israel blindly regardless of what is right or wrong.

Sonny,

I rather go smell roses.

• Like 2

Sonny,

You want me to hold your hands!

But then, why should I?

Who are you?

It is clear you do not wish to know the truth and facts of ME and just want to support

Israel blindly regardless of what is right or wrong.

Sonny,

I rather go smell roses.

I'm just another member here who asked what I think is a very reasonable question for someone who has nothing to hide. But if it's so important to hide what you support then so be it. Have a nice day.

BTW - Is there anyone out there who is a supporter of the Palestinians who is willing to answer my question? PLO was formed in 1964 to liberate Palestine 3 full years before the West Bank and Gaza were occupied after a war. What is the land Arafat wanted to liberate?

Predictable though it is, it still could have been much worse. They had threatened to walk away from their commitment to Oslo and to withhold tax revenues from that agreement. Actually, I think they should have skipped on the new building and renounced Oslo since the Palestinian move effectively renounces it also. Tit for tat.

Well, I guess it does get worse:

Israel Seizes $120m in Palestinian Funds Over UN Vote

Israel continues to respond with 'war, occupation and settlements'

Israel has seized over $120 million in tax revenues it collects for the Palestinian Authority in a second attempt to punish Palestine for its successful bid for observer status at the UN, which resulted in an overwhelming yes vote at the UN general assembly Thursday.

Directly following Friday's vote, which showed Israel and the US as the dominant opponents of a Palestinian state, Israel announced expansive settlement expansion plans in the West Bank of up to 3,000 new homes in settlements across the pre-1967 Green Line. An Israeli official admitted that the two actions were in direct response to the UN vote, the Guardian reports, and that they may withhold tax revenue from the PA again next month depending "on what the Palestinians do or don't do."

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/12/02

I'm just another member here who asked what I think is a very reasonable question for someone who has nothing to hide. But if it's so important to hide what you support then so be it. Have a nice day.

BTW - Is there anyone out there who is a supporter of the Palestinians who is willing to answer my question? PLO was formed in 1964 to liberate Palestine 3 full years before the West Bank and Gaza were occupied after a war. What is the land Arafat wanted to liberate?

There are times wgen I agree with you in other threads. But, to quite a few if us, you seem blind to the history of the Palestinian/Isreali situation. You only see things in the Isreali 'side'. You get frustrated with people responding to you because they din't answer you as you see it. Yet, I see it as you ignoring posts you don't agree with.

UK and France warns against Israel not to go ahead with the development and could threaten peace

There are times wgen I agree with you in other threads. But, to quite a few if us, you seem blind to the history of the Palestinian/Isreali situation. You only see things in the Isreali 'side'. You get frustrated with people responding to you because they din't answer you as you see it. Yet, I see it as you ignoring posts you don't agree with.

I may have been guilty of that in some ways. But this question is a very simple and straightforward question and it really gets to the heart of the Israel/Palestinian mess - yet no one will answer it. To me, it's just about the honesty of those who take the Palestinian side in this issue. I have always been completely upfront about my support of Israel, including why I do so.

UK and France warns against Israel not to go ahead with the development and could threaten peace

The early reports were that they both were recalling their ambassadors in a rage. It still mystifies me why western governments allow themselves to be influenced by such propaganda. They get angry that Israel lashes out after the Palestinians essentially void the Oslo accords? Why are they not angry with the Palestinians?

The early reports were that they both were recalling their ambassadors in a rage. It still mystifies me why western governments allow themselves to be influenced by such propaganda. They get angry that Israel lashes out after the Palestinians essentially void the Oslo accords? Why are they not angry with the Palestinians?

Because maybe they accepted the fact that the peace plan was accepted and also accept it's UN stance. I don't think its propaganda I think nations are now starting to realize what the real problem is....and that is Israel. I keep saying that Israel wants Palestine to react to these new homes being built

Because maybe they accepted the fact that the peace plan was accepted and also accept it's UN stance. I don't think its propaganda I think nations are now starting to realize what the real problem is....and that is Israel. I keep saying that Israel wants Palestine to react to these new homes being built

But if that's correct then I don't understand why Netanyahu wouldn't have just continued the attack into Gaza while he had the forces staged there. Why demobilize and then look for a pretext to do it all again? I'm well aware that you feel Israel is the whole problem here and I wonder what would you like to see as the resolution to the problem?

Well if Israel is using someone elses land then I think they should pay Palestine for using that land. Or give Golan Heights to Palestine. Or stop sending loads of money

Jewish Voice for Peace video on the decades old Israeli/Palestinian Conflict:

Israel will continue to build in Jerusalem and anywhere considered to be in its strategic interest, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said in Jerusalem Sunday.

Jewish Voice for Peace video on the decades old Israeli/Palestinian Conflict:

[media=]

[/media]

The best lies are always those with a healthy dose of truth blended in. The first 60% or so of this video is spot on. Then it slips into full propaganda mode of blaming Israel and overlooking Palestinian wrongs entirely.

Israel will continue to build in Jerusalem and anywhere considered to be in its strategic interest, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said in Jerusalem Sunday.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/T.../#ixzz2E2NhM4GT

The Palestinian decision to take a unilateral route means to dismantle Oslo. They can't have it both ways - yet they always try to - and expect Israel to sit idly while their propaganda campaign slowly undermines Israel's position in the world. The supporters of the Palestinians truly do not grasp the end game or they are complicit with it. Either way, it's not a game the Israelis have to play. And this decision shows they have decided not to.

Who U Kiddin I'll try the question on you. What land was Arafat trying to "liberate" in 1964? At that time there were no settlements and Egypt controlled Gaza while Jordan controlled the WB. So what land was he fighting to liberate?

Why is there even a discussion? Everyone knows Bibi is doing this to spite the Palestinians, despite the nationwide and worldwide condemnation. Honestly, those elections can't come soon enough.

The Palestinian decision to take a unilateral route means to dismantle Oslo. They can't have it both ways - yet they always try to - and expect Israel to sit idly while their propaganda campaign slowly undermines Israel's position in the world. The supporters of the Palestinians truly do not grasp the end game or they are complicit with it. Either way, it's not a game the Israelis have to play. And this decision shows they have decided not to.

Who U Kiddin I'll try the question on you. What land was Arafat trying to "liberate" in 1964? At that time there were no settlements and Egypt controlled Gaza while Jordan controlled the WB. So what land was he fighting to liberate?

That’s an easy one Then in 1964 Arafat was fighting to liberate all of Palestine from the Zionists, including the areas called Israel. At that time Arafat did not see peace with the Israelis as a possibility, he did not even recognize Israel’s right as a state. Arafat wanted all of Palestine for the Arabs, just like the Zionists today want to create their vision of a Greater Israel from all the former British mandate territories.

They say with age comes wisdom and contrary to the old saying that ‘you can’t teach an old dog new tricks’ Arafat by 1988 in a speech at a special United Nations session held in Geneva, Switzerland, declared that the PLO renounced terrorism and supported "the right of all parties concerned in the Middle East conflict to live in peace and security, including the states of Palestine, Israel and other neighbors".

Contrary to your Faux News sources the PLO and Arafat didn’t drop the ball on Oslo. It was the continued expansion of settlements into the West Bank encouraged by the extremist ultra-national settlers movement and backed by Netanyahu’s Likud that broke ‘the spirit’ of the Oslo agreements. It drove both the PLO and Hamas to once again renew their “terrorist” attacks against the Israelis and by 2000 lead to the Second Intifada and the trashing of Oslo with mutual blessings for its demise from Netanyahu and his crowd.

• Like 2

So finally an answer. Thank you. Arafat never uttered those words to the Palestinians in Arabic. He never stopped the teaching of hatred in the schools against Jews and he never missed an opportunity to play to his base talking about incrementally destroying Israel. No maps of Palestine ever showed the boundaries of a State called Israel. These are facts just as the things you stated are factual. This is why this problem will, IMO, only be settled by a war of annihilation between these two entities. The tide has turned against Israel, I think, and now the world seems to be getting on board with the idea of punishing them for their conduct. While supporters of the Palestinians will no doubt feel vindicated and cheerful they are only continuing to delude themselves. NO ONE is going to ever physically remove the Jews from their land again. The only ways to accomplish it will be to have them move from some of it willingly for real peace. Or to annihilate them in battle. For religious reasons I find the last to be impossible but a secular mind might see the futility of trying to over run a nuclear armed nation. The people of Israel have not known a moment of peace since before they became a nation in '48. They are a somewhat prosperous, well educated democracy and want the same things the rest of humanity in that category aspire to. The Palestinians rejected any idea of a Jewish state in Palestine 65 years ago. They continue to reject it today and they sense that with the help of the gullible in the West, they will achieve the destruction or at least terminal weakening of the Jewish state. When the showdown finally occurs it's going to change the world for the worse - and it might have been avoided.

• Like 1

A war of annihilation allowing one side of the conflict to destroy the other will solve nothing for the following reasons..

1. The rest of the world would view the "Victor" as a dangerous antagonist which will perpetuate future conflicts and excommunications in world bodies, nations who supported the defeated side would not allow such a victory of one side over the other to "Go unpunished".
  2. In the global society the "Victor's" would be attacked by supporters & survivors of the annihilation in other countries, which would lead to expulsions, deportations or even criminal imprisonment.

IMO, annihilation is not the answer as it will only serve to take a middle-east sandpit squabble and make it a global war..

canning the dribble that he wrote

Sonny boy boy,

Why not you find a forum for kindergarten kids who are your peers and your arguments and logic will not be questioned with over there?

And do consider changing your obscene signature.

You signature is akin to Hitler sign ARBEIT MACHT FREI above his concentration campsbelow

Will Israel be doing that next to the people Israel deposed from their land?

A good Final Solution to a group of people that you want their hands and feet tied while the high tech weapons

are being given to Israel?

Sonny boy boy,

Go play with your toys

A war of annihilation allowing one side of the conflict to destroy the other will solve nothing for the following reasons..

1. The rest of the world would view the "Victor" as a dangerous antagonist which will perpetuate future conflicts and excommunications in world bodies, nations who supported the defeated side would not allow such a victory of one side over the other to "Go unpunished".
  2. In the global society the "Victor's" would be attacked by supporters & survivors of the annihilation in other countries, which would lead to expulsions, deportations or even criminal imprisonment.

IMO, annihilation is not the answer as it will only serve to take a middle-east sandpit squabble and make it a global war..

I never said it would be a good or even sane outcome. Let's face it - the situation cannot go on indefinitely and there are no other real alternatives on the horizon. When two peoples are hell bent to kill each other it's darned difficult for mediation.

Sonny boy boy,

Why not you find a forum for kindergarten kids who are your peers and your arguments and logic will not be questioned with over there?

And do consider changing your obscene signature.

You signature is akin to Hitler sign ARBEIT MACHT FREI above his concentration campsbelow

Will Israel be doing that next to the people Israel deposed from their land?

A good Final Solution to a group of people that you want their hands and feet tied while the high tech weapons

are being given to Israel?

Sonny boy boy,

Go play with your toys

You, sir, are being intentionally provocative and I don't appreciate it. I am attempting to discuss in a reasoned and reasonable way a situation in the M.E. that is pertinent in today's world. I'm 52 and don't appreciate being referred to as "sonny" If you are so old then you might use some of the manners you were no doubt instructed in. It costs nothing to be civil here, though it can be a challenge at times.
  • Like 2

You, sir, are being intentionally provocative and I don't appreciate it. I am attempting to discuss in a reasoned and reasonable way a situation in the M.E. that is pertinent in today's world. I'm 52 and don't appreciate being referred to as "sonny" If you are so old then you might use some of the manners you were no doubt instructed in. It costs nothing to be civil here, though it can be a challenge at times.

Sonny boy boy!

You still here!

With that signature of yours like Hitler sign ARBEIT MACHT FREI above his concentration camps.

ARBEIT MACHT FREI is perfectly innocent by themselves as words, made poisonous only by the context that was used.

Your signature , together with your campagine to keep the Palestinian hands and legs tied while Israel go on beating the hell and blood out of them

to intimidate if not kill them is like Hitler sign ARBEIT MACHT FREI above his concentration camps.

What next for Israel?

Turning Palestinians into soap?

Edited by shanlung
  • Like 1

I'm 52 and don't appreciate being referred to as "sonny"

Sonny boy boy,

First you tried to mealy mouth that you are older than me and by that innuendo, I should listen to you , respect your words and obey you.

Then you wrote your age.

I am amazed!

Truly amazed!

I thought your age was in the single digit from the way you write and the arguments that you have been making.

Maybe the truth of your age is about the same kind of truth in the arguments that you had been using here.

Edited by shanlung