Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's the purpose of astral projection?

FlyingAngel

I had AP for some time, but none of them seems interesting

So what have you learned so far? Something that you can't learn from real life?

Some flirt around with the altered states. It's you ( general) that needs purpose... Not the journey. It's was an incredible resource for shaman for well over 100,000 years no matter what way you choose to look at at it.

No... I would not be the same person without my experiences passed the vail.

These days I'm even called on ( in certain Wiccan groups) to do death councelings.

The simple knowledge of a greater awareness is profound for a human life. For some all it takes is faith..., for others like me... I needed to meet some of the players.

• Like 1

I think it is a natural state designed for our soul to travel away from are bodies for a period of 8 or more hours while we sleep and recharge. After all Scientists say Sleep is a very important function so we can be healthy. When are Souls natural Astral Project are bodies are left in a Limbo like state where were not dead but not conscious allowing are souls to Travel wherever we want. Sometimes are Soul may Travel to other locations, Dimensions, or Time Periods resulting in Dreams that we remember for a short period of time which disappear into are Subconscious mind.

That is just my personal Theory.

Edited by stevemagegod

I had AP for some time, but none of them seems interesting

So what have you learned so far? Something that you can't learn from real life?

The more you practice, you can start manifesting things on the astral plane and then bring them down to the physical realm.

I have a long way to go myself.