Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]A unicorn lair discovered by archaeologists

Still Waters

I'm sure that its just 99.99% commie propaganda BS.

No way to actually confirm it...without getting killed.

Lots of different real beasts, maybe even anomolies of different beasts have been referred to as unicorns since they had one horn, rhinos, goats, antelopes, whales and the more popular horse form of Ringling Brothers Circus fame. All I know is they symbolize the spiritual power of purity ...so it has to be an EMPTY lair in North Korea for sure!

Come on...

They just don't want the world to know them as the 2-horned devil that they are. :passifier:

You can be forgiven for thinking that unicorns only exist in medieval fables and modern-day cartoons. North Korean scientists say you are wrong.

On Thursday, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), the North Korea’s government mouthpiece, said scientists “reconfirmed” the location of the burial site of the unicorn ridden by King Dongmyeong, the founding father of the ancient Korean kingdom of Goguryeo (37 BC-668 AD).

The unicorn’s grave was rediscovered near a temple in the capital Pyongyang, with a rectangular rock engraved with the words ‘Unicorn Lair’ at its entrance, according to the report. The report did not elaborate on what further evidence of the royal unicorn’s existence was discovered.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/30/unicorns-existence-proven-says-north-korea/#ixzz2Dzg0ihzK

Well, if North Korea says it's true then it must be legit. :D

• Like 1

There's already a thread for this Biffy

*Merged*

*Merged*

Thanks or merging and sorry about the repost. I did a forum search before posting too..

Guys don't get to excited about this one, its just a typo'....

'Unicorn lair' claim surfaces in North Korea

Should have read - 'Unicorn liar claim surfaces in North Korea'. ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

At least they have a sense of humor.

Thanks or merging and sorry about the repost. I did a forum search before posting too..

what does it feel like, being merged? Any good?

• Like 1

I believe unicorns are real (Or once were) Just NOT this one. This sounds like a spoof for political gain. It sounds more like the wanted to be better than south Korea.

I believe unicorns are real (Or once were) Just NOT this one. This sounds like a spoof for political gain. It sounds more like the wanted to be better than south Korea.

I suppose that might be true.

But, keep in mind that NO unicorn remains/skeletons have ever been found.

If unicorns, then why not dragons or gryphons? Where's the line? Especially when there is no evidence at all, why believe in it?

And let's not forget that Kim Jong-il invented the hamburger, wrote 15 000 books in college and had the ability to "warp", and that thunder struck whenever he entered the room as a symbol of his power (actual DPRK propaganda, there are people who actually believe this).

Edited by Chronii

This is just so asinine I am ready for it to die.

If I have to see another (and I know I'm asking for it here) bad unicorn video, I'm going to hurl.

• Like 1

Why would a unicorn, an animal that, if it existed would essentially be a horse. Live in a lair? What possible need would a horse have to live underground? caves are not usually roomy enough for a horse in my experiance.

• Like 2