Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man ate part of victims face

Simbi Laveau

One thing worth pointing out is pot stays in your system for up to 30 days, or even longer in some cases. Just because he tested positive for pot doesn't mean he was high when the incident occurred.

• Like 2

depends on the amount, they can narrow it down, it can either look like a ounce a week or just had a joint 2 hours before, to justify they test the gunk on your lips hence they ask you to lick your lips when you do a drug test with the police in Aust.

• Like 1

I wonder if scented candles are going to be the latest fad in illegal narcotics...

and this is only what got reported...consider all such cases that have perhaps even now are happening...

remember what Wednesday Addams said: " [when asked about hercostume] "I'm going as a homicidal manic...they look just like everybody else."

• Like 1

What of the guy who police shot while he was in the act of eating his victim in Fla. earlier this year? That was bath salts. And if it isn't a trend started by some new drug then I find it to be most distressing that human beings have suddenly started eating one another on a whim.

It wasn't bath salts.

They had no explanation for his behavior . Just the media said bath salts,and spread it everywhere,but he had not used any .

I think all they found in his system was marijuana.

My mom and aunts used to make that stuff from the head of a hog. It was absolutely DISGUSTING to see it being made and I never could force myself to even taste it but the older folk in the family loved it on sandwiches...gross....

Lol, must be age related then: I love it.

Jesus people, it wasn't "bath salts", it was "sauna salts" Much more potent. :w00t:

actually, there was (for the florida man) no sign of any drug but marujuna in his system and there were tests in three different places.

I wonder if vodoo is a connection? Does anybody know?

actually, there was (for the florida man) no sign of any drug but marujuna in his system and there were tests in three different places.

I wonder if vodoo is a connection? Does anybody know?

None that I have heard of but why Voodoo?

I gotta admit that with the zombie craze currently amongst the enterainment industries, and government agencies even basing some of their ad campaigns on how to be prepared for terroristic catastrophes around the thought of a "Zombie Apocalypse," it is strange to have so many of these cannibalistic stories taking place lately.

I stand corrected. So I guess this is some new phenomena where a startling number of people are behaving in very similar, almost copycat ways, doing something that heretofore was unheard of except in zombie story lines. It's damned distressing. When I was a kid I can remember the older folks using an expression that meant they could only be harmed up to a point by their enemies and not beyond that. It went: "Well you can kill me but you can't eat me" - so much for that little witticism.

hmm. is stuff like this really that new?

the movie and game industry comes under fire every time a few lunatics reenact some violent scene. Face is flavour of the month i guess.

mmmface1.jpg

what is it, 4 people now? 2 in china, 2 in america?

the other thing is that we've burst 7 billion in terms of population... those chimps are beginning to type out shakespeare's works.

Edited by ad hoc
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

wow, Two in China? I didnt hear about those, and actually there was three to four in the US, so that would bump that up to, six.

• Like 1

I am pretty certain that cannibal attacks have been linked to bath salts. in fact I know a string of cannibal attacks have been linked to bath salts.

pcp also causes people to eat people.

• Like 1

has it been proven? I mean the bath salts?

And they say marijuana is safe? mind you, we do not know what chemicals they are putting into the "erb today. They do not make things like they used to! (roll eyes).

I have heard of the "munchies", but this is ridiculous!

Oh man they totally need to make a movie with a stoned zombie with the munchies!...

Maybe featuring cheech and chong lol.

Edited by Silver Surfer
  • Like 1

Oh man they totally need to make a movie with a stoned zombie with the munchies!...

Maybe featuring cheech and chong lol.

Ideal for the part them two. I will go watch it. :tu:

Ideal for the part them two. I will go watch it. :tu:

Cool i'll send them the script and see if they are interested... will let you know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

sure sounds like it !

No, the Miami one people thought or the media thought it was Bath Salts. It was proved that it was no bath salts in the mans system

Out of all the attacks involving biting that the media blew up, I can only remember one that sort of involved bath salts. I think it's more of a media problem than a drug problem.