Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Nosey Game

Miss Shadows

Why, yes I have! They know they are waaay superior to us, more knowledgeable, and view us as children who are only going to learn by making our own mistakes. They are endlessly sad that we actually don't seem to learn.

:w00t: This was a premonition!!!! It's my answer to a question about what gorillas think. Fast forward to 11:24 this evening, 'Philosophy & Psychology' forum topic 'Expression ', #2 reply from Orcseeker whose avatar depicts a gorilla :w00t: "We aren't learning from our mistakes" B)

Edited by ouija ouija

Sort of, I guess.

Do you prefer big Christmas lunches with every aunt and cousin, or something more intimate with only your closest family members?

I have no idea. I usually get so rat-arsed on Christmas Eve, and stay that way until Boxing Day, that I've absolutely no recollection who's been here and who hasn't !

Turkey or chicken?

I have no idea. I usually get so rat-arsed on Christmas Eve, and stay that way until Boxing Day, that I've absolutely no recollection who's been here and who hasn't !

Turkey or chicken?

For politlical/religious beliefs, neither.

Would you rather constantly be alone or never have any alone time?

I would rather be constantly alone.

If you had to spend an entire week somewhere, would you spend it in a cottage on the beach or in a mountain cabin?

Cottage on the beach. There's just something about the mountains that worries me.

What was the very first video game system you owned and what was the first video game you played on it?

Atari___________________Pong

What dressing do you prefer on a salad?

Goodness ..... define that as you will :mellow:

Can you touch your toes? Keeping your legs straight, obviously!

I can put both palms flat on the ground without bending my knees!

What is your all time favorite dessert?

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Would you rather be an American Indian before the Europeans came or a European before America was discovered?

an native american

would you speak the truth , lie to protect your self or remain silent in critical situation

I'd speak the truth, I'm pretty stupid that way.

Which would you not want to live without, TV or Internet?

TV, though I need both to do my job so losing either would be a serious career move - backwards.

Do you fly commercial more than three times in an average year?

no

what was the most funny-and scary experince you ever had

Does it have to be both funny and scary in one? I went to a high school right by the beach, and one evening/late afternoon after school my 2 best friends from class and I were by the bay just drinking and talking, and one of them got so drunk the other and I talked him into taking his clothes off and running naked into the ocean. Let me tell you, he was no graceful mermaid.

I can't give one definite answer off the top of my head (does the above qualify?), but I was physically grabbed by a man in Mexico once who nearly succeeded in getting me into his car, and another time I was living in an apartment and someone broke in, and I ended up rolling on the floor with the guy. I once made an ex-boy friend so mad he put me in the hospital. Someone pushed me off the edge of a boulder formation and I fell about 40 feet, and then I was swimming once when the person next to me got attacked by a gator.

What's the most precious thing in your life?

The most precious thing in my life is the sincere hope that you have successfully completed the torturous journey previously embarked on and that the roads you will travel forward on from here are much smoother. That and my daughter.

If you could trade lives with any one person...and you had to...who would it be?

Hmmm...1981 I think.

Who is your all time favorite person and why?

that's a tough one ! i got 3 but the top one is Omar Ibn Al-Kattab

the reason like the man because he applied justice on strong and rich before the weak and poor like none other did .. and probably will

what's your your favorite movie/series support actor character

that's a tough one ! i got 3 but the top one is Omar Ibn Al-Kattab

the reason like the man because he applied justice on strong and rich before the weak and poor like none other did .. and probably will

what's your your favorite movie/series support actor character

Hmm, my two favorite series are 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air' and 'House MD', and I think my favorite supporting actors in each one respectively are the characters 'Jazzy Jef' and 'James Wilson'.

Favorite book(s) and why?

Almost anything by Charles Dickens. Why? Because it's history in an entertaining form.

Have you ever grown your own vegetables?