Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did i receive a Message from my future self ?

stevemagegod

Okay so i have been reading up on sending subtly messages back and forth in Time. A couple years ago when i was a sophomore in High School i was taking a really big exam(Which i failed by 6 Points). And one day i was getting ready for school i had a premonition as you would call it about my grade. Now this sudden burst of why did that grade come in my head appeared? Now i was still at home and even really worried about this not even at school. Then This Random Grade of 59 Came into my head. And when i got the English Exam back Guess what Grade it was? 59 on the friggen Dot. I was like no freaken way that is so Weird.

Now i wasn't worried about that exam at all. But why on Earth would that number come into my head? It was a English Essay type of Exam to. So unlike Multiple Choice where you can kinda guess what you did wrong, on a English Exam its what ever the teacher grading style is. What are the chances that i guess the exact odd Number? There hasn't been a another time like that since. I may come close to guessing my grade ever now and then on current tests. But never the exact Grade. That was just the most Random most accurate thought that ever came into my head. For a English essay to.

What do you think did i receive a Subconscious Message from myself in the Future?

Edited by stevemagegod

What do you think did i receive a Subconscious Message from myself in the Future?

The question is, are you ready to take "no" as a suggestion for an answer, because most people that post online only look for positive re-affirmations and tend to shrug off suggestions that it may not be a 'special' experience.

"You may come close to guessing my grade every now and then", it's just possible that you got one right. That happens to me sometimes.

• Like 3

I think that no, you didn't recieve a message from your future self. Because recieving a message from your future self would warn you of your upcoming bad grade and then negate your future self's reason for sending it in the first place.

• Like 1

If you didn't actually get the information directly from a much older version of yourself (presumably from a time when time travel would be possible), I'd say this would be a coincidence.

• Like 1

Your brain may be a quantum computer. Look up the delayed choice quantum eraser experiments.

But I would think if anything psychic were going on it would be closer to you creating your grade rather reviving info about it from the future.

The other possibility is that you really only had about 50 grades to guess 50-100, and if you know your teacher Mabey less. The odds ate not that terrible for a coincidence.

In my final year of high school, i sat a science exam and got a perfect 100, only time ever mind you. But i thought i did poorly, yet going back to that room knowing our results were ready i felt incredibly excited even with that thought it my mind.

I think it's just our subconscience picking up on how we did, where our conscience self can lead to thoughts of doubt, etc.

How you picked the score, could have just been a lucky guess. Who knows, but i doubt it was a message from your future self.

my future self would have told me the right answers duh

• Like 1

it's just a coincidence.

if you doubt that, why not purposely try to send messages back to your former self that would change your life in some way.

oh and come back and let us know how you did with that. :tu:

it's just a coincidence.

if you doubt that, why not purposely try to send messages back to your former self that would change your life in some way.

Or purposely send yourself the answer to this question you posted. Then you'd know for sure. Life is full of coincedences. Assigning meaning to them is just another form of pareidolia.

Greetings, stevemagegod.

I AM YOU IN THE FUTURE, now writing this to myself.

But I ran-out of money, can you(I) send me a few thousand?

Just bury it next to the dog you(I) buried in the backyard. I'll find-it. :passifier:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 3

if you think about it, you didn't guess from such a vast array of numbers. You knew that you weren't going to do well. So on the left you had the option of a 5, 6 or 7 (leaning more towards a 5 or 6 and on the right you had the options of 0-9. But our society tends to focus more on numbers that end in 9. Subconsciously the number 9 would be a more likely number. So you guessed the 5 or 6 really. That's all.

• Like 2

Why is it that messages from the future and all that other nice, cool sci-fi stuff have to be Subtle, why prophecies have to be told to one or two guys who then tell everyone else. Take about inefficiency.

Why is it that messages from the future and all that other nice, cool sci-fi stuff have to be Subtle, why prophecies have to be told to one or two guys who then tell everyone else. Take about inefficiency.

Because its WAY easier to make up bull**** stories to convince gullible people with when things are vague or only a few individuals supposedly witness them. Pretty simple really.

it's just a coincidence.

i think i just did. The current Me who wrote the original post sent the "Message" Subconsciously through time and Space when i was writing the post by thinking about that completely random number which came into my head about that one Random Essay back in High School. The me who received that Subconscious thought panicked over why in the hell did that thought come into my head over a English Essay. Quantum Mechanics has proved it can be possible to send messages back and forth in time.

If you start developing the abilty to contact your past self, you will know that this is probable, but before you do, please watch the butterfly effect... in my opinion it would be better to deal with the here and now even though time travelling and manipulations are interesting, if you mess with your past life your future life will be effected and if that is even possible I think it could get out of control quite rapidly...