Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police Commisioners son arrested 4 abusing GF

Simbi Laveau

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/my-evil-boyfriend-raped-me-in-my-sleep-for-two-years-victim-was-sedated-by-pcs-son-who-even-took-pictures-as-he-abused-her/story-fnat7jnn-1226528760533

A policemans son has been arrested,for drugging and raping his girlfriend ,for two years.

He would put sedatives in her food,and do things like paint her nails ,then rape her ,while she was unconscious.

He took pictures,which he saved on his computer .

The police were called on and unrelated issue,but they had also been tipped off about the rapes .

That's horrible, poor woman. Imagine living with someone and thinking you know them really well and you find out something like this?!

It's it fair that the guys father is being brought into it just because he is a police officer? How would he have known or been involve din any way? I find that unfair and this is coming from someone who will jump at the chance to have a go at the police. (only because I feel a lot of them should do their job better) But in this case his dad had nothing to do with it.

• Like 4

That's horrible, poor woman. Imagine living with someone and thinking you know them really well and you find out something like this?!

It's it fair that the guys father is being brought into it just because he is a police officer? How would he have known or been involve din any way? I find that unfair and this is coming from someone who will jump at the chance to have a go at the police. (only because I feel a lot of them should do their job better) But in this case his dad had nothing to do with it.

I agree. The dad was probably humiliated and his career possibly ruined for something he had no part in. The son sounds like a dangerous animal who might easily step over the line to worse crimes.
  • Like 2

I agree. The dad was probably humiliated and his career possibly ruined for something he had no part in. The son sounds like a dangerous animal who might easily step over the line to worse crimes.

Well that was the point of suddenly nailing nyc police commissioner Kelly's son for rape .

He says no,but he wants to run for mayor . Someone wants to make sure his rep is tarnished ,to keep him out of thecrunning .

• Like 1

... two years!? Didn't this girl ever wonder why she woke up groggy with different color nails in the morning? Not that it's her fault , but .. really.

• Like 1

Well that was the point of suddenly nailing nyc police commissioner Kelly's son for rape .

He says no,but he wants to run for mayor . Someone wants to make sure his rep is tarnished ,to keep him out of thecrunning .

Ah I see, convenient then isn't it.

• Like 1

What a sick SOB. Guess he couldn't get laid unless she druged her. That is totally wrong and disrepestful to the girl

• Like 3

Ah I see, convenient then isn't it.

Every time they try that kind of tactic down under - it backfires on the accusers, garners support for the suffering parents in fact. Only the lowest of the low would use someone's familial trials and sufferings as a political football.

Every time they try that kind of tactic down under - it backfires on the accusers, garners support for the suffering parents in fact. Only the lowest of the low would use someone's familial trials and sufferings as a political football.

Yeah,but this America .land of the believe everything you see on tv ,and hype it ever 6 minutes,so even doubters start to believe .

This particular incident didn't seem to hurt either one professionally ,but I know a lot of people who stopped watching Greg Kelly .

He's a new reporter on channel five.

I never liked him .He seems so phoney to me,but he lost some fans because of the incident ,which was months old ,and the woman sounded like a fruitcake .

So even if he did do something she said no to,she came off looking like a fool.