Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bloomberg calls Hilary,Run for Mayor

Simbi Laveau

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/hillary-clinton-mayor-new-york-city-bloomberg-secretary-state-_n_2235100.html

Fuhrer.....umm mayor Bloomberg...called Hilary Clinton ,to personally ask her to run for NYC mayor ,in 2013.

Given Christine Quinn was sure of his endorsement,she's probably chewing nettles .

In any case,Hilary isn't interested in the job .

http://news.yahoo.com/mayor-bloomberg-failed-talk-hillary-clinton-taking-job-021729581.html

I ,on a personal note,will go so far as,to say ,fuhrer b did not do this for altruistic reasons.

He thinks he's a god ,and he will run for president at some point. (If you don't want the USA to be a complete Nazi state,don't vote for him .ask any nyer this. He's a dictator,with no qualms about eating the middle class ,so his rich buddies may feast)

So,if he's thinking of a presidential run ,last thing he wants is big competition .

If Hilary is mayor,she cannot run for Pres in 2016

Just my two cents.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

So,if he's thinking of a presidential run ,last thing he wants is big competition .

Just my two cents.

Yup, i think you hit the nail on the head there. Were my first thoughts also when i read the title.

The world is ready for a female president!

There have already been female presidents in the world.

What the USA needs is a president who is for the USA, not a president who is appointed based on there skin color or gender.

• Like 3

Well the Clintons are so beloved. Bill can't run again.....and Hilary claims no interest ,but we shall see.

Trust me,no one would like Bloomberg for president.

Can you imagine him trying to tell the country what size sodas to drink .How much salt they can ingest ....and on and on .

We hate him . We are wo sick of this guy ,I cannot tell you .

And none of us want Christine Quinn . She would be worse than he is .

Just my two cents.

Hilary doesn't stand a chance. Too many people have been too turned off by her over the years. Newt Gingrich has as much chance as being president as Hilary...none.

Hilary doesn't stand a chance. Too many people have been too turned off by her over the years. Newt Gingrich has as much chance as being president as Hilary...none.

That's not the sentiment in NY at all .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2243222/Bloomberg-DENIES-calling-Hillary-Clinton-asking-run-Mayor-New-York-City-term-ends.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

And in true fuhrer form ,bloombarf back peddles as fast as he can,and despite 3 people confirming the call,he denies it all.

Oh fuhrer,everyone knows you always do what's in your best interest . Please go back to Boston,and take crusty Quinn with you .