Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disclosure and First Contact

hybrid33

And even more arrogant to think you're special enough to contact you.

I didn't refer to them contacting me only and there's no need to be counterproductive. This is probably a comment you might have kept to yourself.

I didn't refer to them contacting me only and there's no need to be counterproductive. This is probably a comment you might have kept to yourself.

Please show me where I said they were only contacting you. Perhaps you can work on your reading skills?

Its not 2013 we need to worry about ! Its tomorrow ! and the next day,and next day Take my word for it ! Tomorrow is the Best Day of your Lifes ! :tsu:

I just hope it'll air on national media channels, and that this main stream media is not controlled like many think. :-*

Please show me where I said they were only contacting you. Perhaps you can work on your reading skills?

I'm not going to give my power away to you by letting you suck me into your negative energy. You might as well move onto another thread buddy.

How very true....perhaps if the sun does something dramatic and the magnetic whatsits on earth change then we will change with them.

I have no time for demons

:no:

edit...not necessarily happening this year...

No time for demons here either! And who knows, from all the research I've been doing, many of the events that people are speaking of could quite possibly be interconnected. Even possibly the subject of this thread. :-*

Those that are saying it's the end of the world etc are spreading fear and we don't need to give into any of that.

Thanks everyone very much for your input and feedback, it's always very interesting to hear thoughts from a more conscious community! All the best for 2013! :tu:

I'm not going to give my power away to you by letting you suck me into your negative energy. You might as well move onto another thread buddy.

Thank you for proving my point.

facepalm.jpg

• Like 1

Those that are saying it's the end of the world etc are spreading fear and we don't need to give into any of that.

I agree..... :tu:

Well heck if anything does happen we will find out in pretty short order eh?

Well heck if anything does happen we will find out in pretty short order eh?

Oh yea, and I'll come back here to talk all about it! :yes:

This thread (and particularly that great list from Wiki of dates where the world didn't end) reminds me of a Naked Gun / Frank Drebin quote:

It's like having sex. It's a painstaking and arduous task that seems to go on and on forever, and just when you think things are going your way, nothing happens.

I'm wondering if anyone has been keeping up on these topics. There is a lot of activity happening on YouTube. Supposedly various alien beings such as the Piladians, the Galactic Federation, The Galactic Federation of Light and some others are channeling messages through other people via YouTube. Many of them speak about first contact happening from 21 Dec, which is when the quarantine on earth is removed and contact is then allowed to be made.

I was wondering if anyone has heard any of this and what your thoughts are? I've listened to the thoughts of Christians and they believe this contact is being made by Satanistis and that these alien beings could well as work under Satan.

Keen to hear your thoughts.

Sheldan Nidle, who runs the GFL, claimed that back in 1996, 16 million spaceships would decend upon Earth and save us. Obviously he was wrong. He still sticks to his story but doesn't give a firm date other than it will happen very soon. He steals a lot of his buzzwords from Star Trek, such as the Galactic Federation, and replicators etc. His followers don't seem to mind and they hand him cash so he has lots of time to dream and come up with lame predicitions.

Seems a lot of people believe this upcoming shift in consciousness, awakening, or impending doom, is something new and extraordinary...it's not.

When the Earth was discovered to orbit the Sun it caused major upheaval. When x-rays were discovered people extrapolated all manner of paranormal interpretations from it. When telephones were invented some (a lot) of people refused to get them because they believed dead people could phone them. When camera's came into use some folks thought they were stealing your soul.

• Like 1

Well just a few days left to pack,stk up on some Good Ole Texas B.B.Q and lots of Tequila ! After were all good and Snookered ! And Dec 23rd rolls around We can think up some more crap !

Im all In for a Real E.T Celebration Party Dec 25th Like that guy ? WHats his name? :tu:

• Like 1

Sheldan Nidle, who runs the GFL, claimed that back in 1996, 16 million spaceships would decend upon Earth and save us. Obviously he was wrong. He still sticks to his story but doesn't give a firm date other than it will happen very soon. He steals a lot of his buzzwords from Star Trek, such as the Galactic Federation, and replicators etc. His followers don't seem to mind and they hand him cash so he has lots of time to dream and come up with lame predicitions.

Seems a lot of people believe this upcoming shift in consciousness, awakening, or impending doom, is something new and extraordinary...it's not.

When the Earth was discovered to orbit the Sun it caused major upheaval. When x-rays were discovered people extrapolated all manner of paranormal interpretations from it. When telephones were invented some (a lot) of people refused to get them because they believed dead people could phone them. When camera's came into use some folks thought they were stealing your soul.

Somehow such comes up on a regular basis...one of the incidents I was personally rather fond of was the 200 trillion federation spaceship event...:P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Channeling, YouTube, !!! High quality sources... :td:

lol! :tu: Yes, whenever Channeling/Psychic and/or YouTube are brought up as sources for ANYTHING it's an automatic fail to anyone with an IQ that reaches triple digits. Add both YouTube and Channeling and it should be a proverbial "slap in your face" to RUN THE OTHER WAY!

Channeling isn't reliable either.

Wait... Wait.. Wait... It's not?!?! Oh Man! I must rethink my entire existence and stance on everything in life now, THANKS! lol I'm a little sarcastic and rowdy tonight I'm thinking.... :innocent:

... so in effect you're saying that it will in fact be a paradigm shift of some degree or other, then, since all these things you quote shifted the boundaries of knowledge or technology to some extent or other ....

:clap:

• Like 1

... so in effect you're saying that it will in fact be a paradigm shift of some degree or other, then, since all these things you quote shifted the boundaries of knowledge or technology to some extent or other ....

:clap:

I suppose it is.

All the hype over Dec. 21 seems to have "awakened" many people to some extent...at least the ones seeking the truth. Subjects like the Mayans, astronomy, ET life etc appear to be discussed more.

Of course there's folk that have gone off the wrong direction on it. The conmen running the fringie groups have enjoyed unprecedented hits on their websites and Youtube channels...translating into cash for them. I bet many of them disappear on Dec. 22!

Edited by synchronomy

I'm not so sure guys and gals. There are millions of universes times millions of galaxies. We'd have to be supremely arrogant to think we're the only ones.

There's a big difference between:

1) Not believing that there is any intelligent out there in the universe.

2) Not believing that on December 21st 2012, aliens will contact humans after channeling people through an Internet video sharing website.

The fact that people are dismissing option 2) does not mean they are arrogant and believe 1).

If believe there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe and I also believe that idea 2) is outright loopy.