Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Okay to ask kids for back rubs during class?

ouija ouija

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242890/Teacher-received-foot-massages-grade-students-scared-hammer-school.html

Now this is the kind of article that makes me despair of humankind :hmm: .

Why, why, WHY is this guy allowed back in the classroom to teach children? WHY?

Why aren't the parents boycotting the school?

The world is getting madder by the day :( .

• Like 2

I'm much more worried about the hammer and stepping on kids hands by "accident".

This is a teacher abd his still has his job. What is up with that? What is his teahing these kids. This is total BS.

Hmmm... it makes you wonder what he get's up to behind closed doors. Wish I were a Govenor at that school :ph34r:

• Like 1

Back rubs make one suspicious and are unnecessary. Period.

Class rooms are for teaching the latest generations of Human Beings the wonders of Earth and our species, not back rubs. If you want a back rub, get your braindead behind to a massuese.

Peace.

• Like 1

And what is 'movie time', anyway? Why are kids watching movies during school time?

I can recall a teacher of mine asking for a back rub at primary school. £48 I lifted from his wallet, which was not bad for 5secs work.

Seriously though... WTH?

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

This just sounds creepy, like sexually creepy.

That teacher should take that hammer and bash himself in the head.

I am just gobsmacked by all of this. Why is this pervert back in the classroom? I care not about the age but I do wonder where he gets off thinking he can exploit and threaten others like that.

Oh..I forgot, I guess it is ok for an adult to manipulate children because they ARE kids and it is always easy to badger, threaten, coerce and harass someone smaller and weaker than them.

This is one more reason not to have kids these days.

• Like 2

It wasn't just back rubs... it was foot rubs as well... This clown seriously needs to be unemployed... Unfortunalety he has tenure - and is therefore about 5 times more difficult to fire...

• Like 2

There's probably more to this than meets the eye. When this sort of thing goes unpunished, whether it's in the church or the police force or whatever, it's usually because there is an acceptence of it running through the organisation ...... this guy won't be the only one who's doing this kind of thing at this school, either in the classroom or in 'afterschool activities'. Possibly one of the governors is into something worse and they are 'in cahoots'. If he genuinely doesn't think there's anything wrong with what he has been doing, then he most certainly shouldn't be around children. Same goes for the governing body.

• Like 2

It wasn't just back rubs... it was foot rubs as well... This clown seriously needs to be unemployed... Unfortunalety he has tenure - and is therefore about 5 times more difficult to fire...

There is an additional problem too. This is only one of probably numerous incidences in which he has threatened and exploited kids, we only just heard of this one. Things like this didn't just happen out of the blue, he didn't one day wake up and decide to extort physical pleasures form little kids.

He must have been under some considerable protection in order to continue doing what he has been doing and from the looks of things he will keep at it as he is back in the class again.

The school officials need their brains examined as well for allowing this borderline pedophile to be around kids again.

Every parent should remove their kids from any class that has this man as a teacher...that will send a message.

• Like 2

Over here, someone once broke into a kindergarten (or something like that) and attacked the kids there with a hammer.

I may be mistaken, but that's what I remembered hearing.

Anyway, that incident came to mind when I read the article.

• Like 1

Over here, someone once broke into a kindergarten (or something like that) and attacked the kids there with a hammer.

I may be mistaken, but that's what I remembered hearing.

Anyway, that incident came to mind when I read the article.

Over here....

'On March 13, 1996, Thomas Hamilton, 43, left his home at 7 Kent Road in Dunblane, Scotland, with only one thing in mind -- murder. At about 9:30 a.m., he drove to the Dunblane Primary School with a pair of pliers, four handguns and more than 700 rounds of ammunition. Once there, he cut the telephone wires on a nearby pole and then proceeded with weapons in hand to a side entrance of the school.'

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/mass/dunblane_massacre/index.html

Over here....

'On March 13, 1996, Thomas Hamilton, 43, left his home at 7 Kent Road in Dunblane, Scotland, with only one thing in mind -- murder. At about 9:30 a.m., he drove to the Dunblane Primary School with a pair of pliers, four handguns and more than 700 rounds of ammunition. Once there, he cut the telephone wires on a nearby pole and then proceeded with weapons in hand to a side entrance of the school.'

http://www.trutv.com...acre/index.html

:blink: That's just grim...

Why are there so many murderers in the world? Just think about that for a second.

There seems to me, to be a rising number of reports about people just going off the rails and killing other people. Whether it be kids, teenagers or adults.

Why are there so many murderers in the world? Just think about that for a second.

There seems to me, to be a rising number of reports about people just going off the rails and killing other people. Whether it be kids, teenagers or adults.

It's just too easy to get hold of guns these days. It's just too easy to kill if you have a gun :hmm:

The parents should pull their kids out of the school and insist he be fired.

If that happened to my kids I would probably show him what I learned trough my life, such as Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu. And littlebit of Ninjitsu and Krav Maga. Oh one month of SAMBO too. First I would start with simple steps like Tai Otoshi or O Goshi.