Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends - 100% Proof

Dontlisten2me

I get you too imaginarynumber1. I understand.

Orangepeaceful79 - You said this has no place for reality. You're right. I can take this in many directions and I have no idea. This is a giant problem to this world. I'll say where living in a simulation. I'll say this universe is totally fake. We're living in a computer or something. At the end of it all I'll leave it how I grew up as a child with the Holy Bible. Nobody can disprove it. I'm ok with not fully knowing. I can't disprove an alien from another galaxy landed here and made us. I can't disprove the idea that it's an alien sitting in his UFO making bigfoots. It's unfortunate that I'm not intelligent in all these areas to give you more opinions. That's why I'm here. I'm here to help others and find help in return.

• Like 1

I get you too imaginarynumber1. I understand.

Orangepeaceful79 - You said this has no place for reality. You're right. I can take this in many directions and I have no idea. This is a giant problem to this world. I'll say where living in a simulation. I'll say this universe is totally fake. We're living in a computer or something. At the end of it all I'll leave it how I grew up as a child with the Holy Bible. Nobody can disprove it. I'm ok with not fully knowing. I can't disprove an alien from another galaxy landed here and made us. I can't disprove the idea that it's an alien sitting in his UFO making bigfoots. It's unfortunate that I'm not intelligent in all these areas to give you more opinions. That's why I'm here. I'm here to help others and find help in return.

You know, you could be right. Heck any cockamamey guess on this site COULD be. Because of the way my mind works, I just have a tough time putting much credence behind what you are saying. However I do believe that you believe what you are saying, and that you speak with intelligence and integrity. That I can respect.

Where'd Simbi go? I feel similarly about her. I have lots of trouble connecting with her beliefs, but I have huge respect for her personally. I guess thats one of the really great things about this site. You just never know who is gonna be a great friend to meet. Take care.

• Like 2

Wow this thread got big quick :)

My last input for now kampz:

Crappy evidence when combined with other crappy evidence does not result in good evidence. It doesn't matter how big the pile of crappy evidence is...

Edit: Ooooh I'll give a mathematical explanation of this when I get home from work ;)

Edited by Timonthy

There is only crappy evidence for cryptic animals and the paranormal. It's unfortunate. I'm using every piece of evidence that people have already found and combined it all to make it work. Word of mouth is the only evidence. Plaster cast of bigfoot are word of mouth. Now there is this 'bigfoot DNA'. We already have samples of unidentified primate DNA and we just forgot about it. That is a eye opener though. It's better then the Patterson bigfoot film which is still not disproven. But it still won't matter.

I can give you other evidence. I mentioned religion in my first post. If what I'm saying holds to be true then I must say that Jesus Christ, Mohammed and others could of been walking this Earth. I dislike walking down this path because I'm not educated enough on the subject to present my case. But point being Jesus was doing magic tricks in a way. It could work. I can't disprove that seeing how things/animals are appearing and disappearing before our eyes.

Edited by kampz

I really enjoy reading about cryptids and I like to keep an open mind about the possibility. Mostly because I don't know everything there is to know about our world. No one does.

Heck, life could be a dream for all I know. I recall a lecture in philosophy 101, the instructor challenged us to prove that a chair that we all saw existed... of course he was able to "debunk" us all because there is no absolute way to prove anything. Its all relative.

I guess my point is reality is what w want it to be. Our psyches can make heaven a hell and hell a heaven.

I like to believe that Bigfoot is a real creature, one that is elusive and shy and that its the reason it's rarely seen.

Maybe the creature in Loch Ness used to exist but seems elusive because it is now dead.

Sometimes we have to fill in the questionable areas with explanations that seem ridiculous to some people. Maybe sightings of cryptids, ETs,.angels, ghosts, and the like are fleeting because they are inter-dimensional creatures. Popping in and out of dimensions at will.

Crazy to some makes sense to others... For me, it's all possible.

I just hope death brings some answers. In the meantime I love reading about the possibility of cryptids. ;)

• Like 1

They're reports of Native Americans from North America making these claims

Reported sightings since the beginning of humanity

For those two claims, I myself would like to see verifiable evidence of these. And not from Crypto sites.

• Like 1

Forget about my whole Jesus spew. I really shouldn't of wandered into it without being educated enough to present a case. I wouldn't want to take any farther then I already have.

Sakari I can't give you verifiable evidence because a Native American saying bigfoot or a cryptic animal shape shifted is just word of mouth. There wasn't video cameras and tape recorders invented yet, but a quick piece of evidence is the T.V. Bigfootville on the Travel channel I think it's called. There's a segment at the end with a Native American or guy with Native American descent. He knows his tribes Indian stuff and he states that they shape shift. It's all word of mouth. He's not the only guy living today with Native American descent saying this. They're reports that are recent not made by Native Americans saying bigfoot or a animal shape shifted.

We see videos of UFO's disappear. We haven't seen a video where an animal disappears yet. Right?

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

It's a grand insult to the government because there the friggin' government! They're flying around in UFO's. Bigfoot and other cryptics are being seen everywhere since the beginning of time. It's not possible. It could screw with our modern science and us as a species aren't prepared to face this yet. The people on this forum sure.

I see they just let you out of the mental hospital.

I'm curious, why would the government give a tinker's damn about whether or not Bigfoot or any other crytid creature were real or not?

Well I think that it is the same reason that they wouldn't tell us about aliens and stuff. I think that if the evidence of Bigfoot and other cryptid creatures was widely known, it would ensue a large amount of instability in our country's environment. If we believed that there were higher beings that could govern us or that weren't controlled by our government then it would undermine our governments power. I think that is why that the government would care if these things were real, and if we knew about them.

You think the government is afraid that Bigfoot is a higher being........is that what you're saying?

Well I think that it is the same reason that they wouldn't tell us about aliens and stuff. I think that if the evidence of Bigfoot and other cryptid creatures was widely known, it would ensue a large amount of instability in our country's environment. If we believed that there were higher beings that could govern us or that weren't controlled by our government then it would undermine our governments power. I think that is why that the government would care if these things were real, and if we knew about them.

Bigfoot governs us?!

Edit: No wonder we can't find Bigfoot, he is controlling the government and using UFOs to cover up the evidence. He then eats bigfoot remains.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

100% proof!!?

All I see is the usual cherry picking and opinions on what some of these tall tales might represent.

Keninsc - I don't think bigfoot is a higher being. I'm saying a higher being, someone or something is manifesting bigfoots and other cryptic animals to make our heads go "What's that all about?" Every government in my opinion is afraid that if word got out about this and went mainstream there could be a problem. Our human race isn't prepared for these type of things yet. But who am I to say? Maybe us as a species just won't give a damn. If this is true, history books will have to be rewritten. Again I give no guarentees. They always have been rewriting them and still not stopping so who cares? The fact that there's more unidentified primate DNA samples being found in America just this past year is a warning sign. The warning signs will be here for us before it hits. I did mention before that the government(s) sitting in there UFO's or control base underground could create a life like hologram to fool the town drunk. Sabotage. The town drunk usually always deserves great respect.

Rlyeh - I don't see that in BNDK post. Maybe I can help you both out. Please correct me if I'm mistaken. I said a higher being(s), someone(s) or something(s) are manifesting these cryptic animals. Then he said if there were higher beings they could be controlling us and our governments around simultaneously. It makes our governments look weak when compared to the 'higher beings' if they exist. We rely to much on our government. They're not our parents.

Dbunker - Dbunk this. I want to know your opinion of course. Ah crap I ignored a lot. Sorry for adding this now. I'm not cherry picking any report out. I'm saying all, every, 100% of all bigfoot and cryptic animals reported to us stems from the same thing. I'm taking everyones reports as fact just as how the person explained it. No going around it. It's impossible to cherry pick this. It's all or nothing. I do take at least 70% of reports as lies, miss idenification or someone taking psychedelic drugs. It's a friggin' impossible estimate. I can't tell the difference between the guy in Long Island reporting bigfoot compared to the guy Alaska.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

The UFO and Bigfoot/Cryptic animal happenings. oooh.

#1. They're just both manifestations. One's a UFO and the other is the bigfoot or cryptic. It's a manifestation of a UFO manifesting a bigfoot. I know it's weird. But these animals are still being seen whether or not a UFO is involved. It's a definite way to test the believer who especially already saw one without a UFO involved.

#2. It's government related at least in todays age. One of our guys is flying in a UFO that came into existence by using our money from taxes(That's just the impression that I get) and he, she or they are creating hologram bigfoot's that are life like or something along the lines of that to sabotage it. They're more reports of UFO and bigfoots being seen together nowadays then before. Nowadays our government is capable of having advanced technology. They didn't have todays technology back in the 1600's.

#3. I can't disprove the idea that space aliens with a higher intelligence at this time came from another galaxy and are doing this since we started recording our history.

Now Revolutionary War time. George Washington

Our first president had the cajones to admit he talked to a ghost and not give a damn and still be proven victorious over England with help. Soliders would look at him like he's friggin' crazy. How could you continue to follow this person to almost certain death? Apparently it didn't bother them to much. Now a days people have a big problem with ghosts. It's just like bigfoot and cryptic animals. He's a icon to a lot of people. He's one of the most respected people in our United States of Americas history. A lot of people turned there heads until we heard about it on the T.V. show Ancient Aliens. At least I did. It was the first time I heard of it or remembered. I admit it. oooh. I couldn't walk up to him and call him a liar. Noway. Where's the proof?! Even Teddy Roosevelt had an encounter with the unexplained. It was just a strangle howl. He traced it back to something that's like a bigfoot creature. He didn't know what to think of it. He admitted it though. So that's two of the most popular U.S.A. Presidents and they still are to this day. They had the cajones to stand tall.

Who here thinks aliens like Greys and Reptilians are real? I don't. There's no proof like a lot people here are telling me about bigfoot and cryptic animals. It's the same as bigfoot and cryptic animals in my opinion until further evidence is presented. I don't believe life exist in this universe that's equivalent to Humans. I believe our higher intelligence person will just manifest himself. The person(s) will replicate themselves. I don't care how big the universe is and the 'probability' that life equivalent to us exist. There's more proof of bigfoot then intelligent life existing somewhere else in this Universe. I believe we will end up teleporting to some other universe. Totally outlandish. I know. It's fun though.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

Who here thinks aliens like Greys and Reptilians are real? I don't. There's no proof like a lot people here are telling me about bigfoot and cryptic animals. It's the same as bigfoot and cryptic animals in my opinion until further evidence is presented. I don't believe life exist in this universe that's equivalent to Humans. I believe our higher intelligence person will just manifest himself. The person(s) will replicate themselves. I don't care how big the universe is and the 'probability' that life equivalent to us exist. There's more proof of bigfoot then intelligent life existing somewhere else in this Universe. I believe we will end up teleporting to some other universe. Totally outlandish. I know. It's fun though.

I agree it's fun... but it's also stuff made up by people who can't seperate movies/fantasies from reality.

I can't either. Many times I've witnessed a scene from a movie in my everyday life or I'll use lines from T.V shows and films. Who hasn't though? These animals belong in movies not our reality. Not in our reality during these days at least. But most did make it into movies. It's interesting. This world has become fantasy in my eyes. I love it.

Imaginary#1 - I over looked your question regarding Enkidu. It's a central part of the Epic of Gilgamesh. They explained Enkidu was formed from clay and salvia by Aruru the goddness of creation. I can draw a comparison to bigfoot or Enkidu here being manifested on them. But that's not good enough. But is it enough that they talk about creatures that resemble it? I seem to be remembering the T.V. show Ancient Aliens saying this. Either way screw it. It won't matter regardless of them killing them or not. But I seem to remember information on this. So far it's not looking good. But the Native American or Sherpa being kidnapped. I know people clamined murder on bigfoot. I know. I'll pull it up if someone else doesn't. I can give you internet links or refer you to books. Loren Colemans has stories of people killing bigfoot. I don't believe it though but I can't disprove it. But you told me you dislike word of mouth.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

Here's a suggestion, I don't think putting aliens and cryptids AND ghosts on the same boat makes too much sense, for me, the likelihood of some cryptid being found is more (albeit really slim) than, say ghosts being proven. I do not think they are different interpretations of the same thing.

as farfetched as bigfoot is, it's not as farfetched as a 'soul' or a 'ghost' lingering on after murder to me.

I can say maybe someone in the future will video tape bigfoot or a cryptic in the act of shape shifting.

Okay, now you've convinced me. You've also just solved the conundrum of the blurry photos!

• Like 1

I still think they all should be combined or throw out the alien one. I still think grey and reptilian aliens the same as bigfoot. Perhaps not all but probably most.

"They" can make a ghost and they can make it speak.

Okay, now you've convinced me. You've also just solved the conundrum of the blurry photos!

You just blown my mind man.. there could be just one or a few.. That's like buried treasure deep in a forum.

Edited by kampz

Because there is noway to prove it nor disprove it is the problem. My claims did take it further into the realm of pseudoscience but a lot of others things can now fall into pseudoscience. I'm not giving guarantees to that. I hope my claims helped everyone whose ever seen a cryptic animal. At least to me this appears to be the only way it can work out pleasing everyone or to of existed at all.

But there will be believers who do not agree with your theory, you realize. It does not please everyone, such as those who hope to keep bigfoot grounded in reality and some who have had lengthy contact with the same bigfoot/bigfoot clan, not a brief one.

Let me rephrase " keep bigfoot grounded in reality" to "those who wish to keep bigfoot a scientifically viable natural animal"

Edited by QuiteContrary

But there will be believers who do not agree with your theory, you realize. It does not please everyone, such as those who hope to keep bigfoot grounded in reality and some who have had lengthy contact with the same bigfoot/bigfoot clan, not a brief one.

Let me rephrase " keep bigfoot grounded in reality" to "those who wish to keep bigfoot a scientifically viable natural animal"

Then the people would want bigfoot to be real and a living 24/7 every day animal are expected to be fine if bigfoot decides to kidnap you one day or someone else.

The way I look at is is this - "They" decide to create the bigfoot and add 20 of them to the Pacific Northwest to Russia. Forget the rest of the world...somehow..

Then we kill one of the bigfoot. A lot of people everywhere else in the world won't be pleased at what's killed and brought in to dissect. Then "They" should create a fossil located in North America or Russia to verify this 100% and have someone capable of getting the job completed. Does bigfoot just stop appearing before people in the rest of the world? People still won't go away. Some people who saw bigfoot before will be upset. Bigfoot comes in all shapes, colors, sizes and looks. Especially in the face. It's an insult to me and other people. I would expect the government would be upset over it too.

The Gigantopithecus ape doesn't work. I can see someone using a Giganto descendant and just making things up as you go along to fit the description the best you can or just something completely new. The majority of the Human Race isn't smart enough to catch these things yet think twice about it.

The reason evolution probably exists is so the Church will eventually dissemble or it wouldn't be fair after all, right? ;)

It's impossible for bigfoot to exist 24/7 since the beginning of recorded human history. Does the fact that uncontacted tribes living in South America that we know exist matter to anyone? It does to me.

Edited by kampz

Skinwalker Ranch - I believe this is the explanation for this phenomena and it's also government related.

Keninsc - I don't think bigfoot is a higher being. I'm saying a higher being, someone or something is manifesting bigfoots and other cryptic animals to make our heads go "What's that all about?" Every government in my opinion is afraid that if word got out about this and went mainstream there could be a problem. Our human race isn't prepared for these type of things yet. But who am I to say? Maybe us as a species just won't give a damn. If this is true, history books will have to be rewritten. Again I give no guarentees. They always have been rewriting them and still not stopping so who cares? The fact that there's more unidentified primate DNA samples being found in America just this past year is a warning sign. The warning signs will be here for us before it hits. I did mention before that the government(s) sitting in there UFO's or control base underground could create a life like hologram to fool the town drunk. Sabotage. The town drunk usually always deserves great respect.

Oh.....uhm.....ok.

Perhaps this "higher being" messing with us is the universal Trickster:

Tricksters are among the most entertaining characters in world mythology. Usually male, they delight in breaking rules, boasting, and playing tricks on both humans and gods. Most tricksters are shape-changers who can take any form, though they often appear as animals. Tricksters play a prominent role in African and Native American mythologies. They can also be found in the myths of Europeans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, and the Aborigines of Australia. Certain gods, demigods, and heroes from around the world are described as having trickster qualities.

Tricksters' Roles. Operating outside the framework of right and wrong, tricksters do not recognize the rules of society. Their characters and actions are far from simple, however. Often childish, greedy, lustful, and even nasty, tricksters can also be friendly, helpful, clever, and wise. Sometimes they appear to be clownish, clumsy, or foolish, although they usually possess amazing powers of survival. A trickster may come to a sorry end in one story but then, after being miraculously brought back to life, reappear in other tales.

http://www.mythencyc...l#ixzz2EMPJBeDO

Tricksters in mythology represent the chaotic nature and the unpredictability of life. The role the trickster serves in mythology and storytelling is to act as a catalyst for change. Without change, mankind would become stagnant, life would cease to evolve, mature, or improve. For it is only when man is tested that he can truly judge his mettle. Trickster are neither good or evil, but purely chaotic. They appear in mythological tales often to upset the balance between two characters, or to generate an imbalance in the community or world that demands rectification by humans or the gods. The trickster's skills of lying, sleight-of-hand, bawdy, and impish behaviors are often amusing and result in the plot of a story being driven forward.

If mythology truly does represent the generalized people of a time as Jung asserted then the ancient mythological archetype of the trickster has certainly evolved to meet tensions and anxieties that have become present in today's population during the recent expansion of globalization.

Tricksters such as Hermes in the Greek tradition and Coyote in the Native American tradition have appeared in practically every mythological and cultural pantheon known to exist. They rarely exhibit force and often achieve all of their goals by means of deceitfulness or cleverness. Many of the tricksters in ancient mythology are able to change and bend the rules of reality to suit their needs. They usually appear as male in gender but often shape-shift from one sex to the other whenever it would be more beneficial for them to do so. In the tales, the trickster often bestows gifts upon mankind that are both a blessing for human advancement and a cure that usually carries unforeseen consequences. These gifts are generally not given as acts of goodwill but rather out of a compulsive need for the trickster to amuse himself by manipulating the interactions between gods and mortals. Consequently, the tricksters are often entirely loyal to no one but themselves.

http://voices.yahoo....rn-1971037.html

If the Trickster exists (as an archetype, supernatural entity, or otherwise) then it exists through us. We don't just have beliefs, we live them just as we live paranormal experiences. Pehaps cryptids like Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster are Tricksters which manifest through the the beliefs and actions of the people who claim to experience them - hence the circus-like atmosphere which frequently accompanies the subject. Cryptozoology is chaotic by necessity! To expect otherwise is to once again fall for the spell of the Trickster. This is not necessarily a bad thing - the broader society actually needs these creative outlets, these rule breakers, these dreamers, these pranksters. We need the Trickster and sometimes we are the Trickster. We won't ever find Bigfoot but that doesn't mean Bigfoot isn't a real experience (to some of us). The search/circus will continue because it must. It is the Way of the Trickster...

Edited by Night Walker
  • Like 1

I think this comparison it's an excellent one, Night Walker. Thank you.

I can't pick out anything to disagree with at this time. But I'm drawing comparisons.

- "The role the trickster serves in mythology and storytelling is to act as a catalyst for change. Without change, mankind would become stagnant, life would cease to evolve, mature, or improve. For it is only when man is tested that he can truly judge his mettle." "The ancient mythological archetype of the trickster has certainly evolved to meet tensions and anxieties that have become present in today's population during the recent expansion of globalization."- Showing us bigfoot, cryptic animals, UFOs and paranormal ghost/spirits fit in this day. You're not going to put a Hermes in the 21st Century. Humans seeing these "things" and reporting them to the entire World is to truly judge our mettle. Remember, a lot of people get labeled "insane" for reporting these. Some don't though. An example is the police officer or military guy. Maybe a doctor too. Especially the psychiatrist. Ha.

"Coyote in the Native American" - Peyote anyone? In my opinion there's no reason not to believe a Native American witnessed a coyote morph without the help of hallucinogens.

- "Pehaps cryptids like Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster are Tricksters which manifest through the the beliefs and actions of the people who claim to experience them - hence the circus-like atmosphere which frequently accompanies the subject." - What do you mean exactly by "manifest through the beliefs and actions of people who claim to experience them?" Do you mean if the guy in Washington believes there might be a bigfoot roaming around his State his eyes might play tricks on him or actually see a flesh and blood bigfoot for a minute? And do you mean someone like me who spend his life reading about bigfoot and cryptics on the internet or library might see one because he "wanted to see" or because my mind was on them a lot so my eyes played tricks on me? I never saw one. I'm just using myself as an example. My eyes definitely played tricks on me before. One more. Do you mean the guy who saw one already will continue to see one or evidence of one because he really believed?

- "We need the Trickster and sometimes we are the Trickster. We won't ever find Bigfoot but that doesn't mean Bigfoot isn't a real experience (to some of us). The search/circus will continue because it must. It is the Way of the Trickster..." - I hope it doesn't go any farther then what I said in my original post. It's time for people to stand up and scream "F that" to these things and figure out who/how this "Person" is doing it and why. My explanation is the only way these things could of existed at all or it's a scam so the guy can look like a fool making money off books and the guy/girl who reported just get's to be called crazy for attention. People weren't writing books about bigfoot back in 5,000 BC making money.

If I take a guess now on "why" it would be because we need to change the way we think.

Edited by kampz