Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Search for a very real and elusive cryptid...

graeylin13

Now, why don't we expend energyu on a very real and proven cryptid that has avoided capture or even been seen by anyone, yet has left plenty of evidence of their existence in my home. I'm talking about the infamous Ididntdoit and Idontknow. I've seen evidence of these elusive cryptids everywhere, not just my home. The dwellings of relatives, work, stores, government buildings... and yet no one ha sbeen able to capture real evidence of this cryptid, but most has seen the things it leaves in it wake... in my home this seems to center around the computers mostly. Especially my wife's and the one the kids use.... and on occasion, recently, my own. This cryptid changes setting, installs malware, crapware, viruses, and has even totally disabled my wife's expensive laptop.. it must favor the female of the species because as soon as it disabled her laptop and she was forced to start using my computer, it immediately began to instal numerous toolbars, alter my settings, my default browser, and so on... even installed, a extremely rare event on my computer, a virus... which is odd, no computer of mine has had a virus since 1998 since I'm rather dilligent about my pc's security. It has also affected her vehicles.. stealing her power steering fluid cap, the radiator cap, overheating her minivan, hiding her stuff... until I fix things or find them, usually in open site and oddly enough where she last left them. It next seems to favor the children in much the same ways... moving their stuff where they can't find it or leaving it where an adult would with their bare feet. It also enjoys playing havoc with their computers and electronics.... amazingly enough, when not doing so to my wife's things.

Further proof it favors the female of the species, possibly needing a human mate... my wife has mysterly had her kindle screen turn to liquid running behind the glass and she swears she didn't leave in someplace where it could have fallen or such, when replaced with a Nook tablet, her power chord kept having the male part bent so it would not recharge the device and she swears she never left in where it could be stepped on or bent like that. Her mp3 player was found, oddly enough after she did dishes, soaked with water and quit working and she didn't do it.. I could go on. I believe since most of these devices are either manufactured in China or have parts manufactured in China the creature may also be of Chinese origin helping that nation gain an edge in it's export businesses. From what I've deduced about it so far it must also be able to appear and disappear at well, some sort of invisibility ability, though the dog, a teacup chihuahua named Psycho and the cat caramel may still be able to sense or see it because they show odd behavior as if interacting with something not there at times. It most also be able to alter it's size so it can go into and out of electronics to fry them, for instance my wife's laptop showed it's cooling fans had clearly burnt up because something had blocked their intakes and such and after she ha dburnt one out once before by sitting it in places and on surfaces that tended to move and block those, I know she wouldn't do so again. It show's an immunityto temperature extremes and for sustenance seems to favor any food or drink i name off limits to anyone else then places the evidence in the trash can near her desk or the children's rooms. It also shows an ability to operate motor vehicles since when working around the property or in the house i see my car driving off many times and when asking my wife about it later, she denies it she has done it and it is always lower in gas then the last time I drove it.

This is a serious cryptid problem that seems to inflict many people, families, businesses, and government agencies, it's almost as bad as the never mentioned economic crisis of the late 90's when a loaf of bread jumpe dto be exactly $20.... no one seems to remember it, but I do because during that time my wife would ask for money for a loaf of bread and I give her a twenty and never see any change returned to me... imagine my surprise years later when she asked me to pick a loaf up and find it was only 99 cents and no one at the grocery store admitting to the recent crisis... proving the goivernment has developed a mind control device to wipe really bad memories away and keep them from the history books... which means it must have been really bad in comparison to events like the Great Depression and such.

Now I have tried setting up webcams and etc to catch these elusive cryptids, but all I ever seem to get is pictures of family members, blobs, blurs, or such. I believe if we all work together w ecan capture eveidence of these cryptids and then be able to move on and possibly succeed in finding the Onesockstealerfromthelaundry Cryptid who is known to inhabit laundry rooms and laundrymats across the world and steals one sock only from a mated pair, then returning it when one throws the remaining sock away....

• Like 1

I too have plenty of experience with tho cryptid. Happened a lot when I lived at home when I was younger and now I'm married and have my own place it still visits us on a regular basis. For instance, just this weekend I tried to assemble my drum kit as it was de constructed a couple of months back when we moved into a new house. I know for a fact that I had 3 drum keys ( like an Alan key that tightens drum heads and frame) and they were on top of a table in a spare room that was filled with boxes and furniture etc. I pu them there and told the mrs "do not move them, ill be putting the drum kit together this weekend" Now I know she wouldn't move them. Strange thing is, her cousin (also female, and a beautician to boot) came round and whilst I was out watching a footie match they decided to unpack the boxes, move stuff to the attic that wasn't needed and move the furniture out. Now when I got home I decided to put the drums together and have a bit of a jam, only I couldn't. The drum keys had gone. Maybe the creature was in its element with having two ditzy females for company and decided to play up. They swear they didn't move the drum keys and haven't seen them at all. This creature needs finding

You seem to have omitted another variant of this well know cryptid. The itwasntme. I believe shaggy even wrote a song about it...

You seem to have omitted another variant of this well know cryptid. The itwasntme. I believe shaggy even wrote a song about it...

yes he did...

i, as a child was one of them too

• Like 1