Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creating a menu item

RavenHawk

I post elsewhere on this site so I thought I’d seek help here first. I use Seamonkey on Windows XP. I want to add a command to a menu and I’m not that much of a programmer in this area. In general, I want to retrieve the filename of an image on a web page by simply clicking on “copy filename”, where “copy filename” would be the new menu command. I can click on “show source” and dig for the filename that way but I don’t want to do that, obviously. Doing a right mouse click on the image gives an option to “save image as” and that brings up another window where the filename can be retrieved by highlighting it and then a right click – copy, but I want to cut out that bit of extra work. I.e., I don’t want to save the image, just retrieve the filename. Doing a right click and select properties gives the same capability. But I want to add, “copy filename” on this menu. Any help or suggestions? In general, I think the question becomes: how to add a menu item to this menu? But I don’t know where to look for this menu in the first place. Is it in Windows or Seamonkey? Thanks in advance.

Aw, I saw this in the recent topics area and thought you needed help making a restaurant menu item. lol I could of helped you with that, but not with what you need sorry.

• Like 1

Though I'm not familiar with SeaMonkey, I would venture to guess that the menu you wish to change is a Windows menu since the one you described is pretty universal in Windows no matter what program you're using.