Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Syria mixes chemical weapons into bombs

docyabut2

To your first statement: People show up to bring to light the double standards which the U.S. and its allies employ. We speak out against the U.S. and its allies, not because we think they are the only ones doing something wrong in the world, but because we often have a cultural bond with them (a lot ARE American), not to mention military alliances with the country (Britain just fought two wars for you). Of course we are going to speak out about the atrocities of your country (and to some people their own) - a country who falsely claims to be spreading freedom and democracy, while essentially terrorising the World for decades - more than the likes of Sudan or Rwanda. You can ignore and try to justify your country's history if you want, but I most definitely will not, nor will I my own.

Please, don't p*** on me and tell me its raining. You did no such thing. You were not bringing to light any double standards. All that you were doing was claiming that the news is propaganda, and anyone who believes it is a fool. That's what you were doing. Not "bringing to light the double standards".

Now, your claim that we always think anything committed by a non 'US/Israeli' govt as one of your three examples is, first, a completely unjustifiable generalisation. This board is full of many different types of people you have just grouped together; many types of people who often have different opinions when it comes to different, specific situations.

Completely unjustifiable? I think not. I have noticed a general tendency for those who claim things are false flags and propaganda to never deviate from those claims when it comes to the world events. Deny it all you want, but thats how it is.

Second, it is completely understandable - after we just went to war in Iraq based on complete and utter fabrications, and attacked the country of Afghanistan, when it had nothing to do with attacking the U.S. on 9/11 - that people would have a very hard time believing anything that comes from not just the nations you mention, but others as well. Why are you trying to claim that this is something strange about the fact that the World doesn't trust the U.S.? It has been the most active warring country since WW2; doing so to serve the country's elite, at the expense of millions worldwide and its own taxpayers. Your post WW2 history is disgusting (as is Britain's) and by rights every president since WW2 could easily be tried for war crimes at the Hague. Yet you expect the world to hold you in high regard? If so, that is laughable.

Lets not change the subject. We're not talking about people distrusting the US, we're talking about your condescending tone towards those who believe another country not affiliated with the US might be preparing to commit war crimes. We're talking about how you imply indirectly that the US and Israel are the source of all war crimes and evil these days. That's the subject, not the "mistrust" of the US.

To speak more specifically about this current situation: it is abundantly clear that since 2001 - 2003, Iran has been the target. The U.S. has taken out all surrounding regional threats; tried, completely unsuccessfully to do in Iran what is happening in Syria (and what they do all over the World); and the one last regional ally left to Iran (and Iran's only military alliance) is now being targeted in the manner the U.S. is accustomed to. What has happened in Syria is not the popular uprising we have seen in other countries. Contrary to what Western media spews out, this situation was created in large part by the West (and also helped along by other close by countries - Turkey for example) as a means to oust a potential threat to U.S. bases and Israel in the lead up to a war with Iran, by inserting and backing terrorists in Syria - a country where the majority of people actually support the leader - and by trying to gain worldwide support for an assault against the country.

Now I'm not saying Assad is in any way a good man or great leader or any such thing (I think the opposite). But what I am sure of is that he is not stupid enough to practically invite a devastating war that will crush whatever chance he has at holding on to power, by using chemical weapons, especially on his own people.

Look at that there. You are able to get your point across without being condescending, as well as sounding objective! Now, contrast the above to the below:

U.S.: if Syria uses chemical weapons, we will definitely attack.

Syria: Duuuh.. Think we're going to use chemical weapons, m'kay

:blush:

The Syrians will obviously not use chemical weapons on their own people for the simple fact that, if nothing else, it will be the smoking gun the U.S. is so desperately looking for - and they are obviously quite aware of this (unless they don't have the internet or TVs). Anyone who believes this bull**** is obviously walking around with a single digit IQ.

Can you see the difference?