Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Until when shall you see UFOs ETs etc facts?

zaqwsx

How long have you been visiting this site etc looking and searching for photos, absolute evidences, etc to further convince yourself and all man that UFOs, ETs simply exists? Is it minutes? hours? months? years? decades? Aren't you tired? Haven't you convinced yourself yet? that other earthly human life forms also exists? that no matter how many immeasurable tons of photos, absolute proofs, undeniable evidences you shout towards the rest of the non-recognizing humanity, they will keep their eyes blinded, ears deafen and reasons unopened hardly maintained against you - who for them are of moronic thinking and stupidly insane? Haven't you ever contemplated of these things before? or is it that you, too, is also in the same sense, experiencing what the rest of humanity is doing - stocked in circular motion which for them is seeing earthman as the pinnacle of life and the universe; whereas for you is the collection of all possible proofs, videos, pics, etc etc regarding ETs UFOs then convince yourselves that further gathering shall ONE DAY contribute to prove to the world that what you defend for is the truth. Have you ever wondered when that one day will be? Haven't you realized yet that that one day already happened since the FIRST publicized evidence of UFOs ETs from the time immemorial? yet since that FIRST time immemorial, the majority of the nearly 8 billion population of earth see ETs and UFOs their mega-least interest? Haven't you realize yet that your unconsciously making yourselves martyrs of this 8 billion populated planet? Can't you move on from that? Can't you free yourselves from that circular motion? Can't you realize that your imprisoning yourselves too much?

• Like 1

I think it is quite possible that life exists outside of our system but I am not going to just swallow any photo or word salad that pops out on the net or in any media.

There is so much deception, hoaxes and outright lies and manipulation going on that I refuse to take any claims seriously

Furthermore one has to battle a seemingly insurmountable and growing tsunami of ignorance on all levels from society. We have people who cannot even recognize the moon!

Contemplating the validity of something does not obligate me to take any claims seriously, especially when they are so blatantly false and based on poor observation and lack of cursory knowledge of our world and of basic physics.

• Like 1

My view is that it is very egotistical to think that as vast as our own solar system is and how infinite the universe is, and also the fact that there could be multiple dimensions and other universes, that we are the only ones. Now are supposed UFO's extraterrestrial or not remains to be said.I lean towards yes but their is still no undeniable proof yet.

How long have you been visiting this site etc looking and searching for photos, absolute evidences, etc to further convince yourself and all man that UFOs, ETs simply exists? Is it minutes? hours? months? years? decades? Aren't you tired? Haven't you convinced yourself yet? that other earthly human life forms also exists? that no matter how many immeasurable tons of photos, absolute proofs, undeniable evidences you shout towards the rest of the non-recognizing humanity, they will keep their eyes blinded, ears deafen and reasons unopened hardly maintained against you - who for them are of moronic thinking and stupidly insane? Haven't you ever contemplated of these things before? or is it that you, too, is also in the same sense, experiencing what the rest of humanity is doing - stocked in circular motion which for them is seeing earthman as the pinnacle of life and the universe; whereas for you is the collection of all possible proofs, videos, pics, etc etc regarding ETs UFOs then convince yourselves that further gathering shall ONE DAY contribute to prove to the world that what you defend for is the truth. Have you ever wondered when that one day will be? Haven't you realized yet that that one day already happened since the FIRST publicized evidence of UFOs ETs from the time immemorial? yet since that FIRST time immemorial, the majority of the nearly 8 billion population of earth see ETs and UFOs their mega-least interest? Haven't you realize yet that your unconsciously making yourselves martyrs of this 8 billion populated planet? Can't you move on from that? Can't you free yourselves from that circular motion? Can't you realize that your imprisoning yourselves too much?

So you say you are firmly sure in ETs, well now welcome to the club...People here need more than just words...i do believe in them without proof, but would be very happy for a real picture or video by real i mean nice,clear, focused picture.. until then i too can ask you so many questions...

As with religion, I'm agnostic regarding UFOs, ETs, Ancient Aliens, Ghosts, paranormal activity ect. I want to believe without doubt or hesitation. I just haven't seen anything, ever, about anything beyond basic everyday life.

I want there to be a God, I want there to be Aliens, I want there to be Bigfoots. But alas I've have no personal knowledge of anything more. I read, investigate, consider all items deemed proof but there is always the doubt. Especially with the advance of technology regarding photo evidence.

I "pray" for the day I WILL experience something, anything so in my heart I will know and believe without any doubt what really is, not what really could be. Until that day I will continue to explore and try and learn the most and best I can.

One thing I have to question is where do you draw the line. If there is a God doesn't there have to be a devil, souls, ghosts, afterlife. If there is aliens doesn't there have to be ancient aliens, alien moon bases, UFOs, men in black, ect. If there is bigfoots, doesn't there have to be jersey devils, yetis, ect. What about fraires and gnomes and sprites, ect. So many questions and so very few answers.

How long have you been visiting this site etc looking and searching for photos, absolute evidences, etc to further convince yourself and all man that UFOs, ETs simply exists? Is it minutes? hours? months? years? decades? Aren't you tired?

That's the problem. People aren't going to find evidence on a website. UFO's are predominantly seen outside.

It has nothing to do with life existing elsewhere in the universe as the odds are in favor of it's existence. It does, however, have everything to do with what has been presented as proof that life outside our planet has actually visited here. There has yet to be undeniable proofs or evidence of it happening. Yes there are tons of photos and videos out there and a great deal of them have been refuted. Those that have not been, can not be automatically said to be alien craft from other systems as one must take into account such things as experimental Earth craft, plasma as well as other things that they could be.

When photos and videos are validly refuted or even indicated by those who posted them that they faked them and include how they did it, but are continued to be believed as valid UFO's and when UFO's are automatically placed into the alien craft category without sufficient evidence to back it up, then that is where you will find the blindness, deafness and irrational thinking.

"So you say you are firmly sure in ETs"

Actually, I know myself that that is the truth but if before you can ask questions is that you need first nice, clear, focused picture then i'll wait for that day. but if I logically reason which among all proofs, evidences, etc is of absolute genuineness and clarity, then I need to gather everything as much as I can from that first time immemorial until this very second. though even I said those words I'll be honest to you that I won't waste my time doing that for upon estimation I'm assured that there could be at least millions and even billions of total total genuine and fake photos, accounts, evidences, etc etc etc. BUT as you're sure that you already believe in them even without proof, then further content and busy yourself with these millions/billions of evidences etc. BUT again, identifying among which is of absolute genuineness is like picking a rice grain in a wild beach and please do not expect that the rice grain will approach you somehow sometime, recognize the responsibility to search for it and learn to move. Eventually you'll find it if you don't give up.

However, I don't know when and how you'll find that most important picture for you but I'll excite myself what questions you shall ask which I'll give my best to provide a logical and reasonable answer. Well, I just hope you can ask me though it's too prematurely.

"My view is that it is very egotistical to think that as vast as our own solar system is and how infinite the universe is, and also the fact that there could be multiple dimensions and other universes, that we are the only ones. Now are supposed UFO's extraterrestrial or not remains to be said.I lean towards yes but their is still no undeniable proof yet."

:] well I understand if for you there's still no undeniable proof yet but selfishly speaking, I'm open to link you to certain youtube video which in anyway for me and for others is simply obviously undeniable, though if you're open too.

"I think it is quite possible that life exists outside of our system but I am not going to just swallow any photo or word salad that pops out on the net or in any media.

There is so much deception, hoaxes and outright lies and manipulation going on that I refuse to take any claims seriously

Furthermore one has to battle a seemingly insurmountable and growing tsunami of ignorance on all levels from society. We have people who cannot even recognize the moon!

Contemplating the validity of something does not obligate me to take any claims seriously, especially when they are so blatantly false and based on poor observation and lack of cursory knowledge of our world and of basic physics."

Yes really it is quite possible that life exists outside this system but for me it is already the truth because factually speaking, there are billions+ galaxies and billions+ planets exist in each galaxy so total estimated number of planets is billions+ times billions+ planets and thinking that earth 1 planet is the only human populated soil for me is unrealistic, illogical, stupid, and of self-proclamation of mightiness and really, I can't comprehend how billions of earth people believe all words of all religions known to me that earthman is the peak of the creation and the entire universe is created for us - how stupid and full of ignorance really worth saying as bu11crap and bu11sh1t. anyways, i'm going far from what I should be saying but the sht1ness of religion is really worth talking about and if you want, please re-open this topic within this thread later, just if you want to

I can't blame you if there are uncountable hoaxes made in public but nevertheless, searching which is which is of self-responsibility. but in your case and most probably same to others, seeing reading numerous fakes felt (if not mistaken) deceived, confused, lied to, and maybe certain degree of hate etc to the hoaxers, confusers and eventually completely shut themselves from all claims without exception. though this for me is quite sad because I myself base my "know" to certain persons who are popularly known as contactees. though i have no interest of telling you who among and am quite sure that you too won't give interest to them, i still hope that you give it a try. well you can set personal standards of how and when you shall begin to see their words as truth, but please i really hope that you can make yourself first neutral. neutral in a sense that you make sure no leaf is remained

unfolded, reading and studying even the hoaxers fakers etc etc etc is also included but swallowing which among is in your freewill, in the first place chewing everything is still your responsibility, consequently, swallowing or vomiting always follows without exception.

growing tsunami of ignorance - it's obvious isn't it?

Why so serious?

As with religion, I'm agnostic regarding UFOs, ETs, Ancient Aliens, Ghosts, paranormal activity ect. I want to believe without doubt or hesitation. I just haven't seen anything, ever, about anything beyond basic everyday life.

I want there to be a God, I want there to be Aliens, I want there to be Bigfoots. But alas I've have no personal knowledge of anything more. I read, investigate, consider all items deemed proof but there is always the doubt. Especially with the advance of technology regarding photo evidence.

I "pray" for the day I WILL experience something, anything so in my heart I will know and believe without any doubt what really is, not what really could be. Until that day I will continue to explore and try and learn the most and best I can.

One thing I have to question is where do you draw the line. If there is a God doesn't there have to be a devil, souls, ghosts, afterlife. If there is aliens doesn't there have to be ancient aliens, alien moon bases, UFOs, men in black, ect. If there is bigfoots, doesn't there have to be jersey devils, yetis, ect. What about fraires and gnomes and sprites, ect. So many questions and so very few answers.

"If there is a God doesn't there have to be a devil, souls, ghosts, afterlife. If there is aliens doesn't there have to be ancient aliens, alien moon bases, UFOs, men in black, ect. If there is bigfoots, doesn't there have to be jersey devils, yetis, ect. What about fraires and gnomes and sprites, ect. So many questions and so very few answers."

Are you pertaining to the existence of the opposites of everything? I don't know if you'll be satisfied with a short answer because going in detail surely make this few pages long.

I don't believe that everything once belong as the one but I see that as the truth already. So if it is parallel to your knowledge and "beliefs" regarding certain more familiar things such as big bang theory, steven hawking's logical theory of everything as the nothing and nothing as the everything, collapsing expanding universe, "lonely god" etc etc etc. then please refresh yourself of those, enhance further your imagination and continue reading if you may. imagine yourself as the only existence, the only consciousness, there's nothing you can see anywhere, no life, no animals, no humans, no stars, no planets, no all, you're only one. the only one. because there's no other life or whatever anywhere, you have no basis of best and worst, no basis of darkness or light, up or down, life or death, nor good or bad. in fact actually, you're no different to nothingness. the final collapse of the universe is the same as the nothingness and further explanation why they are same will make me go jump from one topic to another and requires another post thus, the before and after words I hope you can glimpse the meaning.

going back to you as the nothingness. in order for you to further experience and reach perfect perfection, you expand, separate and disintegrate yourself. and in order to forget nothingness - which is of no good nor bad, no light nor dark, no this and that etc etc etc, you create opposite things. opposite things cannot exist without the other for in order to recognize one, you need the other, you need a comparison, you need something different other than the one in order to know what the one really is. opposites such as the good and evil, black and white, up and down, man and woman, "god" and devil, dark and light etc etc etc etc etc would simultaneously collapse if the other is gone. right now, imagine that since you were born, all you know is everybody is caring for you, giving you food, toys, etc, feeding you, holds your hand, all of you smiles, etc etc and all these continued until this second, would you even recognize that as the good? how would you know that everything since the beginning is simply good when in the first place, you never knew what is bad which is the complete opposite of good? how would you know that you are looking at something black when you never knew what white is? how would you know when you are going up when you never knew what down is?

those are the best words I can think of but again, swallowing those is up to you.

"That's the problem. People aren't going to find evidence on a website. UFO's are predominantly seen outside."

UFO's are predominantly seen outside.

the word "outside" actually made me laugh. I thought first outside the house or what and apparently, here in philippines no ufo accounts, etc etc was ever ever made into public and so, no matter how I go outside, I'll die first before seeing one.

I think i'm amusing myself again too much in answering others' posts. I'll stop from here. However, my intention is really to ask the question why are you all stocked here posting etc etc like collecting every evidence as much as possible honestly doing your bests, if possible, to reach other billions of uninterested humans who hardly hold that they are the extremity of entire universe and Creation. and for me actually, doing that is martyrdom and thus you only hurt yourselves by the innumerable insanities thrown to you by those billions. i just don't get it why you stick on proving and can't start walking towards the eternal knowledge given to us all with no absolute exception. and by the way, that awareness and knowledge are nearer to you all than those billions, you just need to be neutral and calmer while chewing every contact notes made by all genuine and hoaxers. However again, swallowing or vomiting, is your choice.

I don't visit this sight or any other to search for evidence, but only to post evidence and "helpful hints" from time to time.

I was a career military intelligence officer, like my father and grandfather before me, and was shown the evidence decades ago--more than I have mentioned on here, although I have guided interested parties to where they mind find the information as well.

I know were are being visited by many different "neighbors" and have been for a very long time, and that's all there is to it. Some people believe me and others refuse to accept it, but my story has never changed. That's the way it is.

• Like 1

I just come here to see if anyone's seen what I have, not to collect evidence (LOL), and really couldn't care less about reaching out to billions of uninterested humans.

• Like 1

I just come here to see if anyone's seen what I have, not to collect evidence (LOL), and really couldn't care less about reaching out to billions of uninterested humans.

I am really here to provide more information to those who already know some of the story, and nothing has ever derailed me from that mission, although Lord knows they have tried. LOL

• Like 1

I think that to think that were the only intelligent life in this universe is a stupid assumption, iv never seen a UFO' with my own eyes but im smart enough to know that I dont know everything that could possibly be going on in this world. I believe a lot of things that I cant percieve with my own eyes exist.

• Like 1

Same, that's why I said, "why so serious?" in my post. :)

I am really here to provide more information to those who already know some of the story, and nothing has ever derailed me from that mission, although Lord knows they have tried. LOL

Yep, I've seen that a few times. Glad you never gave up.

• Like 1

I really like the information you give, Its always interesting :tu:

• Like 1

stocked in circular motion which for them is seeing earthman as the pinnacle of life and the universe;
My view is that it is very egotistical to think that as vast as our own solar system is and how infinite the universe is, and also the fact that there could be multiple dimensions and other universes, that we are the only ones.
I think that to think that were the only intelligent life in this universe is a stupid assumption,

This is something that pops up from time to time, the idea that those who don't think ET is visiting earth, that they therefore believe there is no such as intelligent life out there or that they believe humans are the greatest thing in the universe. Who are the people who actually believe this? I've never heard anyone say such a thing. Most people I've heard discuss it will give the opinion that they believe there is probably intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

Has anyone on this forum stated that humans are the pinnacle of the universe or that they think there's no life anywhere else?

Edited by Archimedes

I was just stating my opnion I never said anything about what others may or may not think.

hello there :D i believe ! i know the truth , but i m not going around and cry ! its simple .. you believe it or you don't ! :D lets be happy and believe in what we believe :D dont try to convince others , time ll give them proof and answers .. be patient :D someday humans ll unite and fight a intergalactic battle vs aliens :D now time to play some halo 4 ! kill some aliens :D:D:D woot woot !

Yep, I've seen that a few times. Glad you never gave up.

The cover up boys go after me all the time, just like they will always do to anyone who tells the truth about UFOs. It's a very familiar pattern.

`They came.. We saw... the Political Power Seeking Bureaucrats won!` `Dreams are but the Shadows of Something Real..UFOS are but a Different Shade of Absolute Truth!`