Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quick Introduction to Israel and Palestine

Yamato

Erm, who are you trying to fool? I didn't show here any religious ideas or opinions, because I'm not religious. The only reason for your "harsh" and aggressive post is because I hit the spot. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen :tu: .

Instead of just shooting off your belt whenever you see an Israeli or an Israeli supporter, try to actually make some sense.

Other wise, your entire argument is childish and infantile.

He was referring to the other poster whose username is 'and then', not you Sir.

Wow, I guess when you have nothing to say, you resort to infantile behaviour. Great stuff :tu:.

You have more than hinted, with the talk about Bashir and the genocide in Sudan, that the supporters of Israel are practically the same as supporters of Bashir. No one is fool here, it was quite obvious.

Some others here have equated Israel to a nazi, racist apartheid etc., state.

HAHAHA. Really now? Hang onto that Bashir string with your dear life and never give an inch buddy. You might loose an argument! Talk about infantile...

In the meantime, the only one who seem to resort to verbal violence, name calling, and bullying others here, is you, with this latest post an excellent example of just that. You rant about Israel as if it's the worse country in the world, yet besides your ranting, provide no rational explanations nor sources. Israel is wrong because Israel is wrong. that's it. Us Israeli supporters are "ranters" and we spread propaganda, according to you. You don't even take the time to refute any of the pro-Israeli claims - you simply attack the fact that Israel is being supported and start personal attacks and insults trying to cover the fact that you simply have no case what so ever. You are no different than a street bully, I'm afraid, and this the way you should be treated. At least Ex is making his case, and even odas and Yamato to a lower degree give some sort of rational explanations to their claims and posts. You, sir, give nothing to this discussion.

138-9. Oops

I'm the offensive one? :w00t: From your last posts:

educate yourself. You're a complete embarrassment...

The other option is that you are simply ignorant

Absolutely pathetic and a sign your flipping over the edge because you can't control your emotions.

No, but if you actually took the time to read some of the posts here, especially of the fellas on your side of this argument, you'd see such words as, "worse tragedy in the history" and that sort of stuff. The fact is, Israel is being crucified here and judged in a way they will not judge their own countries.

The truth is the only one in denial here is you my dear.

Wow yeah ok Mr Conspiracy here. Israel today, despite of what some here try to portray, is doing very, very well. We joined the OECD only recently. We have the highest standard of living in the Middle East. Our GDP is comparable to that of many Western European countries. Wake up, Israel isn't going anywhere.

Uhm. Where's the conspiracy? Oh, the 21st of December. Clutching at straws maybe.....(??!!)

P.S

My native tongue is Hebrew. I was born and raised in Israel. I also speak English, French and a little bit of Arabic. I wish I would know a little more Arabic. I served as an officer in the Israeli Air Force and reached the rank of Captain. I spent about two years working in the Republic of Congo in a humanitarian project to help develop the country, and I've recently returned back home to Israel, and got married. I have a BSc in Computer Science, and a huge knowledge of history which is kind of a hobby of mine (thanks to my dad). I don't keep kosher, like most Israelis. I currently work for an Israeli High-Tech company that has branches in the US, many European countries, and Nigeria. My team leader and my direct manager is an Israeli, Muslim Palestinian from Nazareth. He finished his MSc in Tel-Aviv University. My best friend from the time I worked in Africa was an Israeli Palestinian as well. He was also an engineer, graduated the Israeli Technion.

Oh and most importantly, I am a member of UM since 2004. :D

Now, remind me who the hell are you?

What an intelligent person. I actually never called you ignorant you know.

:sleepy: Erik my friend, I'm just your usual antisemitic racist.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil
  • Like 1

As the last warning was ignored and the bickering is now worse than ever there seems little advantage in letting this continue.

Closed.