Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

guardian angels

Tr14n913

I've looked upon several sites about guardian angels and i came to know that it's actually possible to somehow communicate with them, this site http://www.angelfocus.com/guardianangels.htm tells how its possible to do so,

what do you ppl think about it? could it be possible? did it work?

thanks......

cata out

I do believe, that Guardian Angels exist, but i haven't tried to call mine yet. This site is a way of encouraging me to do it. Thanks, Cata!!

• Like 1

you are welcome

I wonder if guardian angels can protect you against demons

that sure is something to wonder about, that's why we should communicate with them about such topics

Does everyone have one?

yes indeed, they are chosen for us the day we were born, even if or without religion, we still have them, and we can communicate with them

it does not matter who you are or what you are

we all have one

• Like 1

So how would you activate them, are they around you 24/7, does one guardian angel only have one person that there the guardian of of do they have a few that they watch over?

They are always with us, no matter where you are.

Communicating with them is something difficult, but be patient and you will succeed

I posted the link where can find more information about this topic.

Good luck

"Guardian Angels" probably are Demons. Fallen Angels are Demons anyway.

If you want protection from a true Guardian Angel, apply Jesus' commandments to your life, and God Himself will look after you.

• Like 1

"Guardian Angels" probably are Demons. Fallen Angels are Demons anyway.

If you want protection from a true Guardian Angel, apply Jesus' commandments to your life, and God Himself will look after you.

But why would a demon look out for someone?

Fy friend used to tell:: wheres my guardian angel...I need him?

Isnt that against Christhian thought. Guardian angels are selective.

But why would a demon look out for someone?

As far as I'm aware, to lead you into a false sense of security, to give you the impression they're your friend. And then before you know it, they're tempting you to do what is wrong in God's eyes, which means we get put to death for practicing sin instead of righteousness. It's all tricks and deceit.

In scripture, Angels rebelled against God and started a war in Heaven, which lead them to being cast out towards the Earth and resulting in them becoming Fallen Angels or Demons, following Lucifer/Satan.

I wouldn't trust any supposed "Angel" that said he was my guardian. Jehovah God is my guardian and will be yours too, if you desired.

As far as I'm aware, to lead you into a false sense of security, to give you the impression they're your friend. And then before you know it, they're tempting you to do what is wrong in God's eyes, which means we get put to death for practicing sin instead of righteousness. It's all tricks and deceit.

In scripture, Angels rebelled against God and started a war in Heaven, which lead them to being cast out towards the Earth and resulting in them becoming Fallen Angels or Demons, following Lucifer/Satan.

I wouldn't trust any supposed "Angel" that said he was my guardian. Jehovah God is my guardian and will be yours too, if you desired.

Yeah Jehovah is the one and only god, and I see what you mean by them luring you into a false sense of security.

interesting what you say there.....

as far as i know, people should be aware when something is playing with them, i know whats happening when my day is going to be annoying, factors like hatred, lust and others also play their roles when entities try to connect with us, it is actually hard to know and to be aware of the connections from the other sides, that is also something we have to learn about

• Like 1

i believe in angelic beings of light that are there for your help and guidance daily....nothing religious just spirtitual and i have seen what i believe to be one ...it was the most beautiful being i have ever seen and it appeared at the time when in my life i most needed a sign i was not truly alone x

i also believe there are those among us that walk this earth purely to help and heal and are earth born angels x

Edited by Feebs
  • Like 1

interesting what you say there.....

as far as i know, people should be aware when something is playing with them, i know whats happening when my day is going to be annoying, factors like hatred, lust and others also play their roles when entities try to connect with us, it is actually hard to know and to be aware of the connections from the other sides, that is also something we have to learn about

But wouldnt a " guardian angel " mainly want to keep quite and only interefere when your in mortal danger.I mean If you were running around talking to entities It would seem odd

• Like 1

Iv never in my life seen anything that would make me think angels were interevening.

Iv never in my life seen anything that would make me think angels were interevening.

instead, think of anything else that could be intervening

when people hate or dislike you, they send a signal out that is towards you, and negative it is

factors like those also play a huge roll in our daily life, think nice about someone and they would have a perfect/nice day

torment someone with your most hated thoughts about them and their day would become miserable/bad

• Like 1

instead, think of anything else that could be intervening

when people hate or dislike you, they send a signal out that is towards you, and negative it is

factors like those also play a huge roll in our daily life, think nice about someone and they would have a perfect/nice day

torment someone with your most hated thoughts about them and their day would become miserable/bad.

Thats just positive and negative energy. All life is energy, so I fail to understand what this has to do with Angels.

Humbly I say, that If we were to read God's Word, we'd find it doesn't speak of Him sending guardian Angel's to protect people. We need to put faith in Jehovah, and He Himself will protect us.

"But you are to hold fast to the LORD your God, as you have until now." ~ Joshua 23:8

• Like 1

So then summerizing "guardian angels" could be demons.

So then summerizing "guardian angels" could be demons.

Indeed.

These wicked Angels that serve Lucifer/Satan cause nothing but pain and trouble. Should be avoided at all costs because they hate us, probably because we were made in God's image and Satan (who desires to be God) wasn't.

I think it disturbs Satan that Humankind was made in Jehovah God's image, and he wasn't.

but how do you recognize them......

that is the question

but how do you recognize them......that is the question

The way I've learnt to recognize/understand them is by 1: studying the Bible and 2: reading any book you can about deliverence testimonies and exorcism. I've come to realize that the things people say in these numerous books often match up with Bible literature, God's Word.

At the end of the day, all demons, including Satan, fear Jesus Christ. And unless you allow yourself to be tempted/ensnared, the Devil has no power over you and will flee away to tempt somebody else.

Anybody here ever heard of Zozo?