Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

guardian angels

Tr14n913

there has to be balance, if you simply construct one pillar, it would be blown away by the wind, put some supports next to it and it won't fall

the same is with our existence, where there is life, there needs to be death, where there is good there should be evil etc. if one of them is missing, we would be unbalanced and everything would go wrong

so we can't do pretty much about it and we must just be happy with the things live in and have.

...oh and what about where there is no faith there needs to be some, right :) ? I like what you said and..the pillar example reminded me this man that I forgot all about until i read this. There's this man, in the bible who stood on a pillar, a single pillar for a really really really long time. He was doing that because i think he was some sort of prophet and it was a technique he utilized to reach God. Does that Sound funny? I thought it was a bit odd. I have to find that story again one day.

Balance to me is something like channeling energies everyday at every moment... not allowing the negative to enter your mind and hurt, it's often a difficult task. i think that's where everything matters most... and i think that the little things such as recognizing that we have a breath of life in us needs to be reflected on more ..i know Buddhist and other cultures do this, but i think Christian people should focus on the elemental way too.

Edited by Reann

I've seen my gaurdian angel and heard her calling out my name. Her voice is beautiful.

You've seen the Angel in your mind or in presence ? You felt the angel as female ? I hear some feel them as either or, that they can appear even as family members to a person, at least that's what my friend who has an aunt who is a nun told her..one day this lady seen her grandmother appear in her kitchen and when she told her aunt the nun about it , the nun said it was her angel and that was a way the angel knew that she would be open to hear what needed to be said and to receive it.

Just be careful with the supernatural realm and make certain to always include God ...I'm just very cautious of not only people in this realm we live on but in the spirit realm too...

Edited by Reann

You've seen the Angel in your mind or in presence ? You felt the angel as female ? I hear some feel them as either or, that they can appear even as family members to a person, at least that's what my friend who has an aunt who is a nun told her..one day this lady seen her grandmother appear in her kitchen and when she told her aunt the nun about it , the nun said it was her angel and that was a way the angel knew that she would be open to hear what needed to be said and to receive it.

Just be careful with the supernatural realm and make certain to always include God ...I'm just very cautious of not only people in this realm we live on but in the spirit realm too...

I agree with the be careful with the supernatural statement, Because it could have just been a demon trying to decieve the person

I agree with the be careful with the supernatural statement, Because it could have just been a demon trying to decieve the person

indeed, never open your arms for a supernatural being to fast, get to know it

demon, angel, spirit or something beyond, it all depends on what their motives are

it's never easy to contact them directly, what are we? humans, what can we do? idk.....

I never was able to come up with why we "humans" are special or if we have any abilities

and beings like them can shape our reality(poltergeist, thoughts, visions, powers etc.)

so never take them to lightly, a demon would be able to smell your weaknesses and use them against you

and they are everywhere, never mistake them for some good intended being.....

indeed, never open your arms for a supernatural being to fast, get to know it

demon, angel, spirit or something beyond, it all depends on what their motives are

it's never easy to contact them directly, what are we? humans, what can we do? idk.....

I never was able to come up with why we "humans" are special or if we have any abilities

and beings like them can shape our reality(poltergeist, thoughts, visions, powers etc.)

so never take them to lightly, a demon would be able to smell your weaknesses and use them against you

and they are everywhere, never mistake them for some good intended being.....

Or now get this....Dont fool around with that stuff anyway

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was on a spiritual journey about 2 years ago . Well that is when I began it anyway.. Last year I found out who my guardian was , I have two , but I am told we could all have to to "balance" us out , like ying and yang, light and dark . Without light there can not be darkness and so forth . Either way I meditate I also astral project. I met them while out in meditation for 3 hours . I usually use a timer ..

I went to a lovely place , lush green landscaping , waterfalls and eagles soreing .. Everything I seen had a meaning , there I met them , but only because I was ready deep within my self . I know when I am around " bad" entities so I know they are my real guardians . Demitri and Damien . One is that of light the other that of dark . Apparently I do not have balance in me herefore whenever I have to much darkness dimitri presents himself and so forth .

Native Americans believe in spirit animals , I believe they hold the same as a guardian . I , however, am confused on if they are the same thing or separate .

I have never heard their voice I just know when they need me , I usually space out in a meditation moment and/ or my surroundings disappear and they show up . For the most part they show themselves within my dreams . I have been ignoring them lately , I just wanted to put a hold on things .

Hope this helped :)

I've looked upon several sites about guardian angels and i came to know that it's actually possible to somehow communicate with them, this site http://www.angelfocu...rdianangels.htm tells how its possible to do so,

what do you ppl think about it? could it be possible? did it work?

thanks......

cata out

There are probably also sites out there that tell you how to communicate with the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. Good luck with your "research".