Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Curing every disease

Tr14n913

scientists say that is going to be possible to cure every kind of diseases..... to good to be true?

BBC shows us: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20121205-will-we-cure-all-ills

We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee. It is run commercially by BBC Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BBC, the profits made from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes. You can find out more about BBC Worldwide and its digital activities at www.bbcworldwide.com.

WOW, REALLY?! British Broadcasting Corporation and I can't read this in Britain.

They make enough money from us with our stupid TV license. Well not me, I cancelled mine last year and use BBCiplayer instead. LMFAO. Beating the system!

• Like 1

wow, something must be really wrong then?

Edited by Cataclysmic faith

I can see it .All I can say is,no one will be able to afford it but people like Oprah and Bill gates . You don't really think they want the average grunt being able to heal themselves easily ..

Too good to be true i think. Everyone thougth the same thing when we first discovered vaccines.