Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australian PM announces end of the world

xCrimsonx

What is it about the Aussies and totally inappropriate "jokes" this week?

On the bright side, at least Julia didn't try to call Kate

Hopefully the Aussie PM's 'joke' won't have the tragic consequences that the broadcast by those other idiots may have had! Check the news...

• Like 1

I agree it was pretty funny... But what is K-Pop (seriously, I have never heard of it/them/him/her/whatever)... Is it an "Aussie" thing?

EDIT: Never mind... I looked it up... I would rather have a zombie apocalypse...

Amen.
  • Like 1

Elections must be coming up soon as thats when the polo's actualy try to show us how great they realy are, NOT. :st

What's wrong with this. It' the most serious thing that's come out of Canberra in the last decade or two.

• Like 1

I may not like the way she is running the country but I did like this.

I Wonder what gave them the idea to make a public joke like this? To improve her image maybe, she does have a bit of a reputation of being un-funny and too serious.

• Like 1

Australian? Australian, Australian... ah I remembered Australian armies everywhere whenever there is war.

And it was Australia that stood its ground in war, now It's the ground of, "let's go to and bludge off of Australia because we can". Everyone but Australians can afford to aquire cake and eat it too. And they do it for nothing while A percentage of Aussie families have to live in their cars. War has nothing to do with political mistakes before the election. If Australia pulled all of our troops out now, we would be seen as traitors. Even though this country can't afford to be.

Just to clarify posters, the video is a mock attempt and was fabricated.

It's funny because no takes Jullia seriously anyway. Seriously doubt Obama wouldn't revive ridicule also.

Just a comparison.

One more thing the britsh nurse in question left two children and family behind. There are no excuses great enough for one to selfishly take ones life for something so stupid.

The radio hosts will prolly never open their mouths again. Who hired the nurse of which they knew was unstable?

Edited by xCrimsonx

what is Kpop

It's short for Krap.

Actually I believe it's the home-grown genre of pop peculiar* to South Korea.

* I use the word advisedly

Edited by 747400

Australian? Australian, Australian... ah I remembered Australian armies everywhere whenever there is war.

We don't start 'em, but we sure as hell help finish 'em :P

• Like 3

I hate Julia, but she gets a point for this gag. Very Australian, that's what makes us so frigging great!

She isn't through and through though.

Julia Eileen Gillard (born 29 September 1961) is an Australian politician who is the 27th Prime Minister of Australia and the Leader of the Australian Labor Party since 24 June 2010. She is the first woman to hold either office.

Gillard was born in Barry, Wales, and migrated with her family to Adelaide, South Australia, in 1966, attending Mitcham Demonstration School and Unley High School. In 1982 she moved to Melbourne, Victoria. She graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws in 1986. In 1987, Gillard joined the law firm Slater & Gordon, working in industrial law before entering polotics.

I do not listen to triple J all that often, it's shame I missed it. It's good some of the time, but I think most people listen to it it constantly so they can tell people they are "cool".

Not often we see a lighter, or personable side of Julia. Not often she gives us reason to smile either, It's a nice change. I would not vote for her though. Never did. Doubt I ever will.

Edited by psyche101

Without armies your handies fall of.

• Like 1