Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Big foot and Alien manipulation of DNA

Ever Learning

I dont believe in bigfoot or visiting aliens but i would like to entertain the thought anyway :)

Ive heard of stories of aliens with bigfoot looking creatures with them, do you think that bigfoot is a past less evolved version or offshoot of humans?

i say this because some peeps here suscribe to the theory of past alien visits and them creating us, i mean if they came before and took bigfoots (lol), they might be abducting newer more evolved humans now.

Skeptics be kind, a wiseman can entertain a thought with out believing in it.

• Like 3

If BF is real it could be a offshoot of humans that never went anywhere. Aliens could of did a little genetic engineering on Neanderthals to come up with us. Its not something we wouldn't do if we came across a planet that needed a little boost.

• Like 1

Maybe bigfoot is our primate cousin, and the aliens think they just need a little genetic tweaking.

Maybe bigfoot is our primate cousin, and the aliens think they just need a little genetic tweaking.

Maybe bigfoot is ourgenetic better, it would explain how he evades capture

• Like 2

isn't that interfering with the prime directive

That depends........ What is the prime directive?

That depends........ What is the prime directive?

judging by Captain Kirk it's easily ignored ;)
  • Like 2

The prime directive is only for the underlings to follow. Captain Kirk only follows his own rules and changes them to fit the situation.

• Like 2

I take all accounts involving cryptos and alien occupants together with a pinch of salt.

If it's true the aliens might be tagging Bigfoot just like they do with us and livestock.

I don't think Bigfoots some kind of domestic help to the aliens.

However I am suggesting they are some kind of living fossil.

I think people need to stop paying attention to Jacque Vallee's books.

He's the one who suggested all these mysteries are one entity.

Passport to Magnolia and all that.

I take all accounts involving cryptos and alien occupants together with a pinch of salt.

If it's true the aliens might be tagging Bigfoot just like they do with us and livestock.

I don't think Bigfoots some kind of domestic help to the aliens.

However I am suggesting they are some kind of living fossil.

I think people need to stop paying attention to Jacque Vallee's books.

He's the one who suggested all these mysteries are one entity.

Passport to Magnolia and all that.

Whos Jacque Vallee?

Lloyd Pye has done some work on this subject. I dont what to think about it but interesting to watch.

[media=]

[/media]

Whos Jacque Vallee?

Some French Ufologist bloke.

He suggests that Gaelic/Celtic fairy folklore and contemporary abduction accounts are the same.

He thinks all crypto's,ghosts,UFO's,aliens and generally anything that goes bump in the night are from an other dimension.

In his words they enter through a portal from this dimension that we can't perceive unless we are attuned to it.

He also decicated a chapter or two to fatal UFO encounters in Brazil.

Tbh, I don't think he's worth a full shilling.

Edited by Walnut Whip

Some French Ufologist bloke.

He suggests that Gaelic/Celtic fairy folklore and contemporary abduction accounts are the same.

He thinks all crypto's,ghosts,UFO's,aliens and generally anything that goes bump in the night are from an other dimension.

In his words they enter through a portal from this dimension that we can't perceive unless we are attuned to it.

He also decicated a chapter or two to fatal UFO encounters in Brazil.

Tbh, I don't think he's worth a full shilling.

You dont think these things could be coming from different dimensions? I would think that would be a reasonable assumption. Now as far as the fairy and folklore stuff goes I think hes full of hot water :tu:

You dont think these things could be coming from different dimensions? I would think that would be a reasonable assumption. Now as far as the fairy and folklore stuff goes I think hes full of hot water :tu:

I've just remembered something else...

He came to his conclusions because of time standing still.

Like your in a new plane of existence where things go out of focus.

Where the only thing that stands out is the actual sighting.

This is where his" beings coming from the same dimension "idea sprang from.

It seemed like a logical leap but it will need a big leap of faith for me to believe it.

I'm sure there's sightings out there where all the background noise is normal.

Edited by Walnut Whip

• 4 weeks later...

BigFoot is our "cousin" allright.

S/he is the result of normal evolutionary development of "man."

Us--humans--are the result of the genetically manipulated branch that became Neanderthals

which then were genetically "tweaked" a bit more to create us.

Wow--all of that to create this many billions of really messed up sapiens--shudda just left the apes alone.

If they had left the apes alone then we would not have created "global warming" and we'd all be happily screwing in our caves living and letting live--and all "green" at that!

Think of THAT!--

no big brother,

no politicians,

no over-educated(hidebound adherents of the "scientific 'method'") or under-educated (glorifying Hitler)slobs telling us what to think,

no lawyers,

no traffic lights,

no freeways,

no priests or religious proponents that own the only "right" God,

no school system brainwashing our kids to think that their parents are hopelessly passe' or otherwise worthless.................etc..

Yeah, BigFoot is not the lesser-evolved of the two species--WE ARE!