Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who are your favorite UMers?

F3SS

Alright, so maybe I'm a little bored but I felt like giving a shout out to all of the people I enjoy talking to most on here. If you didn't make the list it isn't necessarily because I don't like you. It's either we don't converse enough, I don't know you, I forgot or I don't like you but that's a slim chance and I'm sure you don't care anyway. Keep in mind that 99% of my time here is spent in the politics forums so most of who I know comes from there. If you are offended for making my list that's too bad because after an hour or so it's permanent. No editing. :) Besides, I have nothing but nice things to say anyways and if you're offended for not making it, reread the first two sentences...

• *andthen
  • *acidhead
  • *preacherman

* I tend to think of you guys as almost the same person. You’re all back to basics constitutionalists and one of you isn’t even American. You three helped show me the way to third parties and libertarianism and for that, I thank you.

• Gummug- Because you like everything I say. How can I not like that?
  • Wolverine- because you paid me a huge compliment out of the clear blue one time and as it turns out, we agree on a ton!
  • DieChecker- Because our computers wouldn’t work if you weren’t checking all those dies. Plus 75% of the time you steal the words right from my mouth leaving me to clear many multiquotes I had built up while browsing the thread thereby saving me lots of typing time. For that, I should probably give you more “likes”.
  • Princess Serenity- We’ve rarely, if ever, conversed but you’re always picking up what I’m putting down. Thanks!
  • Ninjadude- Surprised? We agree on NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You’ve been frustrating. For someone whose average post is usually less than a full sentence you really know how to stir a thread into a frenzy. For that, you make the list.
  • Mantis914- ‘Cause I dig the cars in your avatars and, surprise surprise, we agree on a lot.
  • tapirmusic- Because every time you post I hear Freddy Krueger narrating your words.
  • Hasina- Seriously, your photography skills rock. And if that’s not you taking the pics you still have real talent. You make the list for being an avatar extraordinaire!
  • *Babe Ruth
  • *spartan max2
  • *Bavarian Raven
  • *White Unicorn

* You guys are all cut from the same political cloth. I could be wrong but I see eye to eye with all of you on many things. Sorry for lumping. Not that you’re bland, but I can’t think of anything different for each of you atm. But it’s all good. You made the list.

• questionmark- Hmm… Kind words escape me but I’m sure you’re not offended. I enjoy doing battle with you and I’ll never admit when or where but I’ve learned a couple of things from you.
  • joc- Because you formed a third political party in light of the horrific events of 11-6-12 and, your consideration unbeknownst to me, dubbed me Treasury Secretary. The least I can do for that is put you on this list.
  • Michelle- Because she’ll put you in your place and if you have a problem with that take it up with her!
  • CommunitarianKevin- We’ve had our share of differences but we usually work them out and battle again. He’s alright.
  • odiesbsc- We rarely converse but you’ve been in my friends list a long time and I like what you have to say.
  • Merc14- Haven’t seen you much lately but you make the list for your ability to obliterate the opposition.
  • Legaia- Because you’re from the ‘Burgh, almost, and you belong in close company with the first three guys I mentioned.
  • *praetorian-legio XIII
  • * MiskatonicGrad

* you two have a fast and furious way of handling the situation at hand and I like it!

• supervike- I don’t know. We rarely agree but for some reason I like you so congrats, you’ve made it!
  • Corp- Because no government worries you.

Honroable mentions:

• KMT-Sesh- Because he taught me that pyramids are no big deal. Tell him otherwise and he’ll pound your argument into the desert sands. Trust me. You’d better know your stuff before waltzing into the Pyramid forums. I’ve only been there once in the last year and he destroyed whatever it was I had to offer. Not in a bad way just in a “dude I write books about this stuff, so now what?” kind of way.
  • Conspiracybeliever {RIP banned}- I don’t think she’s dead but am I the only one who enjoyed scrapping with that lady? I know I’m not the only one who remembers her…
  • Saru- Although I suspect he may have banned me for a few days once or twice none of this would be possible without him.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

I think i love all UMers equally. I think that might mean i spend wayyyy to much time here . It's the diversity of THOUGHT that intrigues me i think .. :huh:

*good idea Fess.. this should be interesting! ... I don't feel bad that i didn't make your favorite's list. I hardly noticed really. No problem.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3

I think _Only or whatever his name is my favorite. I like the fact he never over-simplifies things. And is one the few people on this forum to have consistently reasonable opinions.

Anyone who made my forum friends/buddies list are my favorites I enjoyed talking to on chat and converse/reply on the boards. ^_^ Mr. Fess is a good member whom is likeable among many people on here. And Saru is an awesome site admin. puts time and effort in keeping UM up and ready. :tu:

Check my friends list to know how. :)

Favourite UM'ers?

The ones who maintain the community; socially, intellectually and, by above all, to be able to do it with a sense of humour. :)

They all know who they are, and there's not enough room to list them here.

• Like 2

I love the intent behind this thread, however too often these types of threads are perceived as popularity contests and people who are not mentioned feel hurt. In the interest of maintaining a friendly atmosphere this thread is now closed.

~Dot

• Like 2