Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Simple attraction? beyond? Just lust?

SereneScene

No one likes a home wrecker - especially not the cuckolded spouse.

Go and kill him then comfort her for her loss

lol

Boyfriend AND kid! BOOM shot down. Lmao...

Oh well..

That's a new development. Is he just a vague boyfriend, or a fiance? I will assume that you're not the BUCK-aneer type since you have already given up -- "oh well.."

While no doubt im disappointed, as with all things in life I use this as a learning experience, I learned some things here that I will learn in the future and I at least had the courage to pursue, at least that makes me feel better about myself.

Well thats life huh!

That's a new development. Is he just a vague boyfriend, or a fiance? I will assume that you're not the BUCK-aneer type since you have already given up -- "oh well.."

Her kid is a few months old.

So there is this girl at work and I have this intense feeling whenever I see her, I am really attracted to her and really want to get to know her, she also keeps popping up in my mind.

I have been in relationships before but the reason I ask this is because I never got this intense feeling before, not the first time seeing my ex for example, there are plenty of hot chicks at my job and while yes I think "Man shes really hot!" I dont get some crazy feeling like this, anyone ever feel like this?

Every time I see her I wanna talk to her but I get nervous :(

Odd feeling.

Hate to say it man, but I think what you have is simple lust. Can that turn into love? Absolutely, but you're gonna have to get you know what off your mind first.

When you talk to her, talk to her the exact same way you'd talk to a friend. Don't talk to her in an attempt to ask her out, you would only be talking to her for her appearance, because you like the way she looks and want to go after her. Instead, try pretending that the attraction doesn't even exist, and become friends with her, see if there are any common interest or common belief systems. If you enjoy spending time with her as a friend, then let it naturally develope into a relationship.

In other words, let everything happen naturally. Realize that she is her own being. A living person with her own heart and soul, feelings and dreams, just like you. She's not someone to be oggled over by anyone. Love is a wonderful thing, and there's nothing wrong with having a physical attraction toward someone. That's perfectly natural. You just have to realize that chasing someone for their personality and spirit comes first, before any sort of physical interaction.

Good luck and I wish you the best. :tu:

Boyfriend AND kid! BOOM shot down. Lmao...

Oh well..

Just read this one... Nervermind then... :no:

It is a bio-chemical reaction which must be felt by both persons in order to ignite a physical relationship. It is no different than putting two electrical currents together.

Enjoy the sexual energy between you quietly. It's usually much more interesting than the job itself.

You want to get to know this woman huh? The talk to her; what's stopping you?

Edited by Sean93