Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing study on unidentified winged phenomena

outsider39

I am looking for scientists who would like to become involved in a study of unidentified winged phenomena.I have noticed that in certain locations these are often captured on video. They can be seen on video 24 hours a day,seven days a week in some places.This makes it easy to do a controlled study of them.If you are a scientist or know of any scientists who would like to participate in the study,then please respond to this post.If paranormal investigators are ever to be taken seriously,they must get respected people in the scientific community to become part of their investigations.I personally think that none of the evidence presented on any of the paranormal shows has convinced any sceptic or non-believer to believe that paranormal beings actually exist.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oppono Astos

• xYlvax

• JesseCuster

• Mr Right Wing

I have noticed that in certain locations these are often captured on video. They can be seen on video 24 hours a day,seven days a week in some places.

:w00t: Where are these locations? Can you point us in the direction of the videos? Thanks.

:w00t: Where are these locations? Can you point us in the direction of the videos? Thanks.

That's what I'd like to know. Ahh... :innocent:

I am looking for scientists who would like to become involved in a study of unidentified winged phenomena.I have noticed that in certain locations these are often captured on video. They can be seen on video 24 hours a day,seven days a week in some places.This makes it easy to do a controlled study of them.If you are a scientist or know of any scientists who would like to participate in the study,then please respond to this post.If paranormal investigators are ever to be taken seriously,they must get respected people in the scientific community to become part of their investigations.I personally think that none of the evidence presented on any of the paranormal shows has convinced any sceptic or non-believer to believe that paranormal beings actually exist.

You might be better contacting the paranormal groups in your town/city

They can be seen on video 24 hours a day,seven days a week in some places.
In some places, they appear on video 100% of the time?

I'd love to see some evidence for that.

If this turns out to be Rods again....

I'll get the baseball bats...

I believe they're called birds and bats .....they're all over the damn place ,pesky blighters .