Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skull vs Circular Saw

Eldorado

A Marietta man is lucky to be alive after he was hit by a 14-inch circular saw blade while driving on Interstate 285 on Tuesday afternoon.

Henry Rodriguez said he always feared being hit by something that had fallen out of a passing vehicle on a highway. "I was minding my own business, and all of a sudden it felt like someone hit me in the head with a baseball bat," Rodriguez said.

Video at Source:

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20269348/man-hit-by-rogue-saw-blade-while-driving-on-i-285

That's a nightmare come true, imo.

Sheesh. One minute you're driving down the interstate, the next you have a large saw stuck in your head.

• Like 1

I hope that if the owners are not found, he is not going to be held responsible for the bills he acquired.

Either they should be written off, paid by the city, or a fundraiser should be held.

In no way should he have to be held liable for any payments or repairs.

Poor guy.

Edited to say: I saw a gravel truck the other day and there was a sticker on the back of it stating "Not responsible for broken windshields". Well, my my. I decided I'd put a sticker on the bumper of my van that stated, "Not responsible for any accidents or anything else". Apparently that absolves you.

I have a crack in my windscreen from such a gravel truck that has been there when my van was not even 2 years old. I had it patched, but I still get mad as hell when I see a gravel truck.

Act of God, I guess.

Edited by coldethyl
  • Like 1