Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taking Alex Jones to the Wood Shed

Yamato

I mean Alex would make a point, then the other guy would be all like " Oh why doesnt Alex tell his listeners how Israel shot children at a funneral from helicopters? WHAT? Unproductive, and probably propaganda.

To use your word as loosely as you do, everything.

Let the record show, you couldn't even produce ONE THING from this video or Ron Paul's video to dispute. Your disagreement depends upon your own rhetoric and I'm sorry I can't take it seriously.

I didnt watch Rons video. I already know full well how Ron feels about our involvement with Israel. And I totaly agree with him. If he did go into a blame game regarding Israel and the Pals, then thats outta charactor for him, especialy with all the non intervention he preaches. Im on the side of non intervention.

I dont think Alex is doing any such thing.

You striaght said Israel has no right to exist. That kinda solution is going to get someone nuked. Why cant you recognize that no progress can be made till both sides recognize the others right to exist? If that isnt the start of peace talks, then there will never be peace.

Look Yam, I like you alot. You are one of my favorite posters on here. I really gotta say though, I think you are acting irrational when it comes to this subject.

I don't think he is either. I think the assertion is laughable. I can't believe you think the refutation in this video includes everything. Maybe it's just everything you know of.

"Rational" discussions hedging their rhetoric in defense of statist tyranny from any government foreign or domestic is despicable to me. I'm biased. Same as you. Same as everyone else.

Well till you are willing to admit hamas is wrong when they say Israel has no right to exist, then it doesnt matter what you take seriously.

Well till you are willing to admit hamas is wrong when they say Israel has no right to exist, then it doesnt matter what you take seriously.

Then find something that matters. More "9/11 was an inside job" nonsense perhaps?

Nobody has a right to impose Israel's policies on Palestine - on anyone. NOBODY.

Governments don't have rights, they have power. The essence of all government is tyranny. It is power that must be constrained. And liberty is the countervailing force that constrains it. If you knew what Ron Paul stands for, I would not even have to be telling you this.

Edited by Yamato

Hamas is wrong to say that Israel has no right to exist provided the state of Israel stops doing things it has no "right" to do.

Governments don't have "rights". The Israeli government doesn't have the right to exist or the right to do anything else either.

Even still, I'm not even "irrational" enough to demand regime change. I only ask for policy change. If that's "everything completely" then wow, some people think too much of insidious government foreign policies.

I don't think he is either. I think the assertion is laughable. I can't believe you think the refutation in this video includes everything. Maybe it's just everything you know of.

"Rational" discussions hedging their rhetoric in defense of statist tyranny from any government foreign or domestic is despicable to me. I'm biased. Same as you. Same as everyone else.

It doesnt include everything. Just everything he chose to talk about. I never defended Israels tyranny tward the palistinians. In fact, Im the only one here willing to admit both sides have acted horribly. Nor would I defend the tyranny hamas puts his own people through. Nor would I defend the killing of Christians that Hamas commits.

It doesnt include everything. Just everything he chose to talk about. I never defended Israels tyranny tward the palistinians. In fact, Im the only one here willing to admit both sides have acted horribly. Nor would I defend the tyranny hamas puts his own people through. Nor would I defend the killing of Christians that Hamas commits.

I don't know anyone on this board who isn't willing to admit that both sides have acted horribly. I'm just not so morally careless that I would actually agree (or even rhetorically sound like I agree) to punish every Israeli man woman and child collectively for the tyranny/sins/horrible acts of their own government. If what is happening to Palestinians every day was happening to Israelis every day, maybe then you'd wake up?

I don't know anyone on this board who isn't willing to admit that both sides have acted horribly. I'm just not so morally careless that I would actually agree (or even rhetorically sound like I agree) to punish every Israeli man woman and child collectively for the tyranny/sins/horrible acts of their own government. If what is happening to Palestinians every day was happening to Israelis every day, maybe then you'd wake up?

I dont know exactly what you think Im asleep regarding. Im fully aware of palistines complants. I was just trying to get this conversation to neutral ground. The only place where progress can be made.

I dont know exactly what you think Im asleep regarding. Im fully aware of palistines complants. I was just trying to get this conversation to neutral ground. The only place where progress can be made.

You were trying to make blame games out of this conversation, and you stretched your accusations to the maximum, using absolutist language like "completely everything". That might be the best way to ensure the lack of progress one can ask for. I can blame Alex Jones if I want to, for parroting LIES spread by governments and getting people like you to actually believe them. The refutations of Alex's poisonous disinformation is refreshing to hear.

The first 20 seconds of the video exposes Alex Jones for the delusional propaganda mill he is. This is long-debunked propaganda from years ago. Either Alex Jones is horribly uninformed (not plausible) or he's making money to run his mouth and lead Americans up another creek on another wild goose chase. Do we care more about Alex Jones than the truth? I hope not.

You were trying to make blame games out of this conversation, and you stretched your accusations to the maximum, using absolutist language like "completely everything". That might be the best way to ensure the lack of progress one can ask for. I can blame Alex Jones if I want to, for parroting LIES spread by governments and getting people like you to actually believe them. The refutations of Alex's poisonous disinformation is refreshing to hear.

Whatever Yam. You are too emotional to speak on this subject. You litteraly let it take away who you are. Alex didnt lie about anything. I didnt accuse anyone of anything that Im sure he himself wouldnt fully admit.

BTW it doesnt matter in the least bit what Iran said. It is a matter of islamic law that any land that was under muslim control, must always be in muslim control. The jews that live in israel must leave or die according to every islamic extremist.

Yam, you posted a video that did nothing but blame Israel. How doesnt pointing that out, rr, whatever, nevermind.

I agree with neither of you. One person is supporting someone who can't make his mind up and the other is someone who supports a person who has more friends in the Kremlin than Vladimir Putin.

We can all agree that neither of you two have an argument and that this is a waste of valuable forum space.

Whatever Yam. You are too emotional to speak on this subject. You litteraly let it take away who you are. Alex didnt lie about anything. I didnt accuse anyone of anything that Im sure he himself wouldnt fully admit.

Read the translation. Learn who said the words. 20 seconds in and he already lied. He carried the government's baton on Iran and he put words in Ahmadinejad's mouth that he never used. The video above is correct. Ahmadinejad is a figurehead, nothing more. The Ayatollah has all the power, the media misquotes the Ayatollah and sticks it on Ahmadinejad and the whole lie has been exposed and Jim Alex Jones should be ashamed of himself for pouring that kool aid.

I agree with neither of you. One person is supporting someone who can't make his mind up and the other is someone who supports a person who has more friends in the Kremlin than Vladimir Putin.

We can all agree that neither of you two have an argument and that this is a waste of valuable forum space.

How are you still on this forum?

• Like 1

[snip]

Say some force was invading America, and one race, or minority, or religion, whatever, abandoned us, and fled to Canada. We end up stomping out that invading force. Do you think for one second that we would or should trust the folks who left us to die to come back? Hell no.

The right to your property which is also defined as including your body is the bases of liberty. Property rights should be protected at all costs to protect liberty for all individuals.

How are you still on this forum?

Witchcraft.

• Like 1

The right to your property which is also defined as including your body is the bases of liberty. Property rights should be protected at all costs to protect liberty for all individuals.

Exactly! But he'll sell out on our individual rights with federal force over an emotional response to Americans not acting as patriotically as he would prefer. That makes the NDAA look like the Teletubbies. If this is how Alex Jones indoctrinates his flock to "fight for liberty", what a joke.

Alex Jones encourages baseless paranoia to make money. Anything he says needs to be taken with a pound of salt.

I can see how easy it is to get sucked into that vortex of spin and fear and disinformation. Everyone who doesn't trust their government is a potential victim.

I'm considering making a video montage of Alex Jones as a comic relief. It'll be a lot of work, and I'll have to listen to a lot of Alex Jones in the process, so I'm procrastinating.

Alex Jones helped open my conscience to the idea of liberty. His radio show is where I discovered Ron Paul. Alex was always trying to get RP to get behind the 911 Truth movement but he wouldn't and hasn't to this day. Both men are men of faith.. they are religious individuals. Alex Jones stance towards Israel has always been the same as RP's. Both believe that Israel once existed, Jesus walked the earth performing miracles impossible today and that it has the right to defend itself from the use of outside force. I believe this is the grey area people over look when bashing Alex. It's been no secret that he is a conspiracy theorist since day one and uses his show to earn a living. It's also been no secret he is religious. If the individual truly believes in religion than they believe Israel has to exist.

I do not believe in the Bible. I don't allow it to cloud my belief in individual liberty. I believe in living by the sword and dying by the sword.... the percentages.... chance. The status quo can believe in fair tales all day long... I don't care. What I do care about is when those tales infringe on the liberty of other individuals. Ron Paul and Alex Jones belong in the status quo who are religious.... this is a given... what separates them from the social status quo? --Liberty.

Alex and Ron both talk about the mistreatment of Palestinians by Israelis. They do. And I also have heard them many times talk about the solution. The solution is to not get involved in foreign affairs WHEN it's not in the personal interest of EACH and every individual in America footing the bill for something they do not believe in. They both understand that NOT everyone in America follows a faith which believes Israel existed before and has the right to defend itself now. They both preach this literally all the time. It's about individual liberty.... freedom to live your life as long as it doesn't infringe on the personal property of another individual.

They both say, and I agree. Stay out of their business and encourage others to stay out of yours.

...... as for the young man in the OP video.... I know who he is... He's an american living in Japan...watched a few of his videos over the years. He's not religious. His focus is Israel. He blames the State of Israel for 911 and he wants everybody to know this... even went as far as making a 4hr documentary about this. He is exercising his freedom to express himself and is also using this freedom to engage in the market... just like Alex. He works for whatreallyhappened.com.. a full fledged conspiracy site and writes under the name Dawson. The owner of this website used to be a regular on Alex's show.... his name is Mike Rivero.

Edited by acidhead

Alex Jones helped open my conscience to the idea of liberty. His radio show is where I discovered Ron Paul. Alex was always trying to get RP to get behind the 911 Truth movement but he wouldn't and hasn't to this day. Both men are men of faith.. they are religious individuals. Alex Jones stance towards Israel has always been the same as RP's. Both believe that Israel once existed, Jesus walked the earth performing miracles impossible today and that it has the right to defend itself from the use of outside force. I believe this is the grey area people over look when bashing Alex. It's been no secret that he is a conspiracy theorist since day one and uses his show to earn a living. It's also been no secret he is religious. If the individual truly believes in religion than they believe Israel has to exist.

I do not believe in the Bible. I don't allow it to cloud my belief in individual liberty. I believe in living by the sword and dying by the sword.... the percentages.... chance. The status quo can believe in fair tales all day long... I don't care. What I do care about is when those tales infringe on the liberty of other individuals. Ron Paul and Alex Jones belong in the status quo who are religious.... this is a given... what separates them from the social status quo? --Liberty.

Alex and Ron both talk about the mistreatment of Palestinians by Israelis. They do. And I also have heard them many times talk about the solution. The solution is to not get involved in foreign affairs WHEN it's not in the personal interest of EACH and every individual in America footing the bill for something they do not believe in. They both understand that NOT everyone in America follows a faith which believes Israel existed before and has the right to defend itself now. They both preach this literally all the time. It's about individual liberty.... freedom to live your life as long as it doesn't infringe on the personal property of another individual.

They both say, and I agree. Stay out of their business and encourage others to stay out of yours.

...... as for the young man in the OP video.... I know who he is... He's an american living in Japan...watched a few of his videos over the years. He's not religious. His focus is Israel. He blames the State of Israel for 911 and he wants everybody to know this... even went as far as making a 4hr documentary about this. He is exercising his freedom to express himself and is also using this freedom to engage in the market... just like Alex. He works for whatreallyhappened.com.. a full fledged conspiracy site and writes under the name Dawson. The owner of this website used to be a regular on Alex's show.... his name is Mike Rivero.

Blaming Israel for 9/11 is ridiculous, and trying to stick that Truther nonsense on Ron Paul negatively affected his performance in these Presidential elections. He would always get asked the conspiratorial questions about this 9/11-as-an-inside-job crap and because there's so much content of him answering those lousy questions, people like Alex Jones and the rest of the media picked up on it and it's permanently stuck to him, though undeservingly so. If Alex Jones advocates non-interventionist foreign policy then that's what it's all about and my agreement is the same as yours. But calling Jones out for what he said in the OP video is a positive exercise don't you agree? I haven't even gotten into it in detail yet, but hopefully we can agree on that much generally speaking.

Blaming Israel for 9/11 is like blaming your friend for telling you to jump off a bridge after you do it yourself. Blaming ourselves is difficult, which is what Ron Paul got vilified for by the rest of the republican party in both of his campaigns.