Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Experiences

SmilinJack

Now, I would have looked for a topic for experiences in general, but I see that people tend to just make them. Well this is the experience of SmilinJack and I may add some of the experiences of my family as well.

For me, there haven't been too many, but I remember them pretty distinctly. My first few occurred while I was in grade school, so my memories are quite hazy of the time. In our old house, we would often hear footsteps, like that of little girls. There would also be times we would come home to find my tv turned on with static. This wouldn't seem too odd had my tv not been the type to turn itself off after so long with no activity.

Another couple experiences occurred in probably my favorite house I've lived in. My brother and I always shared a room growing up, so we had bunk-beds. There would be times when one of his stuffed bears would just fall and it was the same one every time. Had one very specific experience in my basement too. I was home from school on that day, so it was just my mom and me in the house. She was asleep, so I ended up going to the basement. Everything was quiet up until I heard a very distinct whisper saying "hello". I quickly went back upstairs.

This next one did not surprise me too much. This was my senior year of high school. We took a trip to a place that was known to be haunted. Well, we went through and came to a part where we each took turns walking into a room and looking down this little tunnel where people often said they saw a mother and child. Well I took my turn and when I was in the room, I didn't see anything. However I felt two distinct pokes on the back of my arm. There was no one behind me at the time.

I hope these entertained you.

• Like 1

Seems like typical ghost-play to me.. I have also heard whispers when I was alone at night, except these were calling my name. Thanks for sharing.

Anytime. These particular ones are not all that out of the ordinary. I have some that I'll probably end up telling, some involving me and others involving family members. They are... different

Welcome to UM first of all, and second I've had almsot the same experiences. I've had my fair share of paranormal experiences. Ranging from hearing faint whispers to being touched. None of course were in any way aggressive and or bad. It's kind of spooky at first but you do get used to it. Maybe next time you should set up an EVP session and see if you get anything. Looking forward to hearing more stories.

Many of the experiences on here I've had too. Plus seeing doors open and close and pictures fly off the wall. I have a nice pic of a shadow in my house around halloween.

I would expect some of these to be fairly common. The picture ones can be disturbing.

Try a specific picture having what looks like blood spread on it that won't come off no matter how hard you try to scrub it. It would have its instances of disappearing then coming back. This happened at a house my cousin lived in. At that house they would often see a man with glasses and a plaid button-up shirt.

EVP is something we haven't quite tried yet. I've long since moved from the houses that I've had some of these experiences in. I could still get in to a couple of them as I had little tricks to get in when I forgot my key, but people live in them now.

Sadface. I have no personal experiences. :(

However I do plan to make some once I do some of my own detective work. Mind you, I have no desire to pursue any kind of full time career as a paranormal investigator but I do plan on going into locations and gathering my own evidence, if nothing else to help sorta validate what I already basically know.

Nice to read these experiences again, and I'm glad you're enjoyng the site. :)

This photo was taken on the way from Milford Sound to Te Anau in South New Zealand happens in the tunnel on 22 November 2012. It was not edited and thought it would be good to share this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thank you for your e-mail.

This sounds interesting, would you will be willing to post it up on our forum for our members to take a look at ?

- Saru

On 02/12/2012 03:56, Melvin wrote:

> I have a photo taken in the tunnel from Milford Sound to Te Anau which

> depicted a ghostly picture. Not sure if you're interested in it.Hi there,

post-135606-0-69554300-1355384028_thumb.