Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Premonition of my own death?

ali smack

Some years ago I had a "Premonition" /vision type thing of my own death>

What does this mean?

Does it mean I will die in that way or something else? It scared the bejeezus out of me.

And it's never happened again.

By the way it was me getting killed by some thug outside a club.

It has always scared and confused me.

What does this mean?

Does it mean I will die in that way or something else? It scared the bejeezus out of me.

My grandfather told his children the day he would die. He was sitting on the front porch and as he fell over and died from heart failure two of my aunts saw a vision of what they described as the "death angel" swirl past them toward him. They never changed their story. He said the same day that he was going to die and told them all he was ready :)
  • Like 1

Noone can say for sure what the premonition you experienced means. It could have been nothing more than a dream/hallucination or it could mean that you will die just as it was envisioned. Now ...since we cant say for sure what it means... we can ask how has knowing this altered your life if it has at all? If it has not altered your life up til now.. then go on living life just as you would had you never had the premonition. Or you could simply avoid going to clubs or near any clubs that way it cant ever happen the way it was envisioned... but that doesnt mean you wont die another way.

I had a premonition about my death. I was driving in a very hilly and curvy area and when I started across the valley I knew if I didn't stop I was going to die. At then other end of the valley I finally stopped a few hundred feet from the base of this tall hill with a curve at the top. Within seconds this 18 wheeler came around the curve at the top of the hill going too and on my side of the road. If I had kept going I would be dead.

I often wonder what he thought about me just parked there on the highway.

• Like 2

I think, that this ''vision'', which you had, may not be anything else but a sign, that you're afraid of death. Perhaps this fear had been gone through to your subconscious and came up in the surface all of a sudden. I don't know, if you're indeed afraid of death, but that reason could be the root, from which this premonition was born..

Edited by CuriousGreek

Hmm well we shouldn't jump to conclusion that it's going to come true. After all, we have our worries and sometimes our worries can get carried away and we think it's going to come true. but I would say watch out, maybe this premonition is actually warning you. Be careful not to be mugged, and the premonition won't come true. You do have the power to change your future, after all.

I have a tendency to dream out certain events that could possibly happen. Some realistically could happen, some were less likely to happen. I had one wear if I didn't fix a piece from my car(Brakes) I'd get in an accident. I knew my brakes were worn down and I couldn't fix them until the next week and got an in accident. (premonition not at all, was nothing more then an accurate guess ) It could be nothing more then being scared of that one possibility that may or may not happen ever and it only popped up because at that moment you were scared of it. It's surprising how well the mind can predict thing and can be dreadfully scary on how things come out in dreams.

What does this mean?

There is a 99.9% chance that you're going to die that way or something else.

I had a premonition of my death,but it wasn't me that died ,it was someone else I was close to .I tend to have premonitions of events.....

I'm realizing I had a premonition about hurricane sandy ,but it was years ago .

I do that too .

I would just take it as a warning ,and avoid a similar situation ,if need be.

• 5 years later...