Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UMers, Gender: Not Specified... Intuition.

Professor T

I suspect all members, who's gender is unspecified, are Daleks.

Damn. I've been outed.

• Like 2

Nope..

Since I joined I've been Gender unspecified..

I have also gone out of my way to ensure that I've never let slip my Gender.. It's been difficult at times I can tell you.. but never have I let slip anything that could lead someone to believe I was male or female, except two users by PM.. (which I ask not to spoil the Intuition test)

Ok, fair enough......So that really is you in your profile pic? :o

• Like 2

Fine...I'm in with my female intuition.

I've always thought you were a male. But now I'm not so sure. All this secrecy leads me to thinking you're a female.

But I'm sticking with male.

• Like 2

So I've noticed that some UMers have left a blank space in Gender, myself included..

• So here is your oportunity to see if other users can guess your gender and come clean.

• Or an oportunity to explain why you've chosen to be Gender: Not Selected..

• And an oportunity for everyone else to test their Intuition based on knowing the fellow UMer or take a stab at it based on choice of Avatar ect...

If you are wondering why I placed this under Philosophy and Psychology it's because the emphasis is on intuition.. But that's no reason not to have fun with this..

Who's to say that any personal information given on this or any forum is correct?

I'm sure there are men on here that have a picture of a woman as their avatar and list themselves as a woman or vice versa just to throw people off.

We're only taking people on their word. So even if you disclose your gender, would you be truthful? How would we be able to tell? We're not all psychic...

My guess.....you're a cross dressing butch female.... :) ....or......a real space alien.

Edited by Euphorbia
  • Like 2

Damn. I've been outed.

Hello "Gender unspecified"...

Are you willing to join this thread and see if your Fellow UMers are intuitive about your Gender?

If not, why have you not specified your private bits?

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

I suspect all members, who's gender is unspecified, are Daleks.

Not even a guess?

No idea which gender you are, Prof. T, to be perfectly honest.

Looking over you recent posts - If I had to guess, I'd say Male - simply because your recent "nasal hair whistling while meditating" post sounds more likely to be a typically male phenomenon rather than a female one.

But that's just a guess. I have no particular deep intuition or spidey-sense on the subject, as such.

Damn. I've been outed.

Wait. You're a Dalek... Hamster?

• Like 4

Professor T, my intuition suggests that you are a male. I'll bet you on it! Wait..strike that...I think I am already in the hole on betting around here...

• Like 3

Not even a guess?

Flipped a coin, heads, I'll guess male. Now, who can tell me why 'female' was 'tails'? -ba-dum-tsh- (just kidding, don't tell me, I know, it's dirty)

• Like 4

By looking at your avatar I would say a eunuch. :yes:

• Like 4

No idea which gender you are, Prof. T, to be perfectly honest.

Looking over you recent posts - If I had to guess, I'd say Male - simply because your recent "nasal hair whistling while meditating" post sounds more likely to be a typically male phenomenon rather than a female one.

But that's just a guess. I have no particular deep intuition or spidey-sense on the subject, as such.

original.jpg

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 3

You have certainly put that nose wax to good use. Not a hair on your body as far as I can see ;)

Edited by MarvelAtTheWords
  • Like 4

just because someone lists themselves as male on a forum, doesnt mean they are.. ive known males on other forums who have said their gender was female, as they feel they dont get attacked as much as a guy would, when it comes to debates and the like..

• Like 2

just because someone lists themselves as male on a forum, doesnt mean they are.. ive known males on other forums who have said their gender was female, as they feel they dont get attacked as much as a guy would, when it comes to debates and the like..

It's interesting you've mentioned that.

Because there's one user here that I'm sure has done exactly that.. But I'm only basing that on Intuition.

I think your male based on my intuition, but it may very well have to do with your avatar... If I'm wrong please forgive me...

• Like 1

Do you think males are generally considered more seriously than females? That their opinions are held in a higher authority than a females?

This is a question for all not just mr/s T

Professor T

Congratulations on your 1000th post.

Are you willing to join this thread and see if your Fellow UMers are intuitive about your Gender?

If not, why have you not specified your private bits?

There's no secret involved at this late date, I just don't display it with every post. I am of the boy persuasion.

That is interesting that you've taken some sustained care never to say out loud. Have you been planning this thread from the very beginning?

Anyway, if we're all guessing, I think you're a gentleman. And it will have to be a test of my intuition, because I can't give any specific reason like the one that Tiggs gave.

Speaking of whom,

Wait. You're a Dalek... Hamster?

Well, golly, what do you suppose is really inside those things?

• Like 1

Professor T

Congratulations on your 1000th post.

That is interesting that you've taken some sustained care never to say out loud. Have you been planning this thread from the very beginning?

Anyway, if we're all guessing, I think you're a gentleman. And it will have to be a test of my intuition, because I can't give any specific reason like the one that Tiggs gave.

Thanks..

No I havn't been planning this thread from the very beginning, but thought it would be a good Idea for my 1000th post and also a great fun way to test the intuition of the collective UM community..

When I first joined up and when it came to selecting gender I thought, no, I'm going to leave that blank.. Reason being that it was a unique oportunity to engage with other people on a level keel. That's not to say that I feel that males or females are not equal. Because I feel that we are all equal regardless of Gender.. The reason why I left it blank was because I thought it would be interesting to have an outlet where my idea's, thoughts & opinions would be without any bias one way or another, and that things like idea's, thoughts & opinions shouldn't be labeled as being from a male or female source.

From then-on-in it's actually been quite difficult hiding my gender from some of of my responses to peoples questions.. I actually think that some people were actually prying to find out my gender..

• Like 4

So I'll be first, and spend my 1000th post here..

Guess my gender, and tell me why you think you are right..

male cuz your profile pic alien is ugly and a female would have chosen a more flattering depiction of a grey

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 2

Horray!

Finally some more female intuition..

:clap:

But the numerical odd's are still stacked against the Females and favoring the Males.