Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UMers, Gender: Not Specified... Intuition.

Professor T

i think all these 'new' categories to define sexuality are ridiculous.

first of all why do we need them? you are just you. your sexuality is not going to change you. to have a name for your sexuality does not change you. who you romp in the hay with does not define you.

the bottom line is we are (most of us anyway) sexual beings. to define it further only creates unecessary division.

Humanity loves to label things....

Unforunately, we then try to live by those labels, which is wrong..

• Like 2

Good Morning UMers!

Am counting results now and getting ready to reveal, lol..

Love some of these comments btw, I'm truly amazed by the intuitive responses and the results are going to knock your socks off..

Well Done UMers!

I vote T is female and already stated why...

I also meant empathy, not sensitivity, now that I reread it. T has empathy as in consideration for others.

And force others to live by them which is worse...

Destroying them can only occur by adding in labels designed to destroy the first set, people will not just abandon their gender biases.

The labels though are nothing, this is already occurring, the boundaries are shattering.

Some people play within the borders; others play with the borders themselves.

Edited by I believe you

i find it curious that those who subscribe to these 'new' subcategories do so many times with the attitude of refusing to be pigeon-holed into one of three (existing) categories - lesbian, homosexual, bi sexual. the thing is, they're just adding more 'holes' and believing that choosing one of the alternatives somehow makes it ok, or better, or makes them more important.

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 1

i find it curious that those who subscribe to these 'new' subcategories do so many times with the attitude of refusing to be pigeon-holed into one of three (existing) categories - lesbian, homosexual, bi sexual. the thing is, they're just adding more 'holes' and believing that choosing one of the alternatives somehow makes it ok.

Conversely, those hostile to new labels want to pigeonhole everyone else into three categories. More exist, whether you've heard of them, or acknowledged them, or not. Three is too limiting to cover the spectrum. Your binary approach is antiquated.

Dualism is an illusion.

Edited by I believe you

Conversely, those hostile to new labels want to pigeonhole everyone else into three categories. More exist, whether you've heard of them, or acknowledged them, or not. Three is too limiting to cover the spectrum. Your binary approach is antiquated yet expected, reactionary, and regressive.

Dualism is an illusion.

oh please

as a (labelled) bi sexual woman i take that as a joke.

• Like 2

Well I must say that I've really enjoyed this.. :lol:

I AM MALE..

Hiding your gender is amazingly difficult, but no matter what I did people still seemed to know, which I gleaned from responses like "Thanks dude" or "you nailed it Boi!" I never lead on that I was male. In responses and comments I never left any evidence either way, but it seems that the UM community is a very, very intuitive group of people..

You Guy's & Gals Rock! :tu:

Overall, The UM Community Males & Femles have a Correct Intuition Accuracy of 77.14%

Intuition is the ability to Understand or know something immediately without the need for conscious reasoning.. And it seems that you guy's are pretty damn good at using your intuition whether you know you are using it or not...

Editied to Add: Will post Male v's Female results shortly..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 5

Well I must say that I've really enjoyed this.. lol..

I AM MALE..

Hiding your gender is amazingly difficult, but no matter what I did people still seemed to know, which I gleaned from responses like "Thanks dude" or "you nailed it Boi!" I never lead on that I was male. In responses and comments I never left any evidence either way, but it seems that the UM community is a very, very intuitive group of people..

You Guy's & Gals Rock!

Overall, The UM Community Males & Femles have a Correct Intuition Accuracy of 77.14%

Intuition is the ability to Understand or know something immediately without the need for conscious reasoning.. And it Seems that you guy's are pretty damn good at using your intuition whether you know you are using it or not...

Woo hoo! Where's my cookie? Lol ;)

Is it intuition if you are giving off male energy?

I identify with pomo. It has nothing to do with the way you look or act but everything to do with your outlook and how you interact with others.

Postmodernism in general is about breaking all boundaries, black/white, christian/witch, rich/poor, whatever...a world where these labels don't exist and people can just accept people as people. The you-vs-me and them-vs-us script is outdated...

i think all these 'new' categories to define sexuality are ridiculous.

first of all why do we need them? you are just you. your sexuality is not going to change you. to have a name for your sexuality does not change you. who you romp in the hay with does not define you.

the bottom line is we are (most of us anyway) sexual beings. to define it further only creates unecessary division.

seems a bit ironic that they have to invent a new label for people who don't want to be labelled, isn't it ....

Edited by 747400
  • Like 5

seems a bit ironic that they have to invent a new label for people who don't want to be labelled, isn't it ....

A bit more than that I'm afraid, we don't want you to label others either.

I AM MALE..

You Guy's & Gals Rock!

Intuition is the ability to Understand or know something immediately without the need for conscious reasoning.. And it Seems that you guy's are pretty damn good at using your intuition whether you know you are using it or not...

i knew it. for a bit there i was thinking i might be wrong, but even when i was thinking that i was also thinking that i was wrong to think i was wrong.

how's that for intuition?

• Like 3

I AM MALE..

Can we see proof?

:santa:

• Like 2

A bit more than that I'm afraid, we don't want you to label others either.

Eh? We don't want you to label others? Who's this "you"? Who am i trying to lable?

• Like 1

exactly!

anyone who needs a special label to identify their sexuality has issues that haven't anything to do with their actual sexuality.

• Like 4

Eh? We don't want you to label others? Who's this "you"? Who am i trying to lable?

Eh? Just kidding lol for a moment wanted to see what an internet fight was like...you win.

Everyone is free to label or not as they wish.

Edited by I believe you

Can we see proof?

:santa:

I've got a very revealing Photo somewhere.. I'll go find it...

Ahh, Here it is..

15po2rq.jpg

• Like 3

I've got a very revealing Photo somewhere.. I'll go find it...

Ahh, Here it is..

15po2rq.jpg

Anatomically correct.

• Like 1

I think you are male, reading by your energy. It's less masked in your art work :tu:

Oh very clever..

i knew it. for a bit there i was thinking i might be wrong, but even when i was thinking that i was also thinking that i was wrong to think i was wrong.

how's that for intuition?

LMAO!! Second, third guessing... the human condition!!

• Like 3

With that smooth genderless physique,your just like a Ken doll ,so I say you're a dude .

:lol:

Sorry Simbi, I excluded you from the results because you already knew all about my private bits..

For anyone reading this, it was a PM converation with Simbi that gave me the idea for this..

LMAO!! Second, third guessing... the human condition!!

yeah

i call it the 'but on the other hand' syndrome.

• Like 2

Well judging by your xray you haven't given birth to any children. Or aliens :D

• Like 2