Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interview with Lori Hennings

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: I want to say it was a little over 5 years ago. I went camping with my friends. All adults no kids. It was the first weekend in May and there was still snow on the ground. We were off a fire access road off highway 50 just past Ice House. One of the guys walked off to go to the bathroom and when he was coming back he called us all to a clearing and was pointing at something in the sky. It was dark out already and no one had a watch so we didn't know what time it was.

What I saw in the sky I had never seen before in my life. It was a spot some miles away but we could see that it was spinning and changing colors as it turned. It stayed on one spot never moving. When it did move it only moved a few inches one way and then back to the same spot or a few inches down and then back to the same spot. After about 10 mins of watching it in the sky, it completely disappeared. There was nothing in a blink of an eye. I have never seen anything like it since.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Melo -

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... Its seemingly becoming quite commonplace to have seen something completely unexplainable in your lifetime, yet so easy to have your experiences disreguarded and mocked by third parties.Even I don't believe half the inexplicable descriptions people have went public with, but I have this weird idea that I honestly don't feel that that many people could just blatantly lie about this stuff.

Well, that out the way thanks for the great read dude! :)