Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf in Alabama

shayne255

So who thinks this is weird some creature in Alabama had attacked a couples car in Foley Alabama and tore the front of it and left blood marks teeth marks and that of scratch marks on the car. The police and that of the owners said it was a dog but to some they think it is the dogman werewolf whatever you wanna call it. The story is on that of the offical michigan dogman site and is the latest encounter of this creature although I could be wrong there could be more new sightings. The front bumper was torn apart the one cat hiding under the hood and the other hiding way up in a tree like something big and large could have tried to either climb up and get it or jump or both. So just weird something I would have a shotgun out for sure.

Edited by shayne255

Exciting. Don't believe it, but it will be a great myth to scare all the children (and the grown ups) in Alabama.

*Sigh* I wish!

I found the news article dated Feb. 2012. The police thought it was the work of a dog. Not sure when the incident actually occurred however, because

an almost identical story was debunked on a show a few years ago. They showed a dog could do the damage that was done: measured bite strength, etc.

I think it was Monster Quest?

On the TV episode it killed some of their cats and I guess really wanted the one hiding under the hood.

Some dogs are trained to hunt and kill cats with a bloodlust. It's some kind of sick sport.

Edited by QuiteContrary

It was probably the zombies zombie.gif looking for brains to eat. NoBrainsHere.gif

If anyone sees that werewolf, will you give him my number?

To be honest with you, the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me while hiking was when I was hiking in Georgia near the town of Rome. I happened upon a rather large group of domesticated dogs who'd happened upon a freshly killed deer carcass and were well into a feeding frenzy with a pack mentality thing going on. Needless to say several of the larger dogs decided I'd not been properly invited to join them for dinner and took exception to my being there and made a number of menacing growling and moving slowly toward me. Much to me chagrin all I had on me for protection at the time was a large knife and my walking staff. which was nothing more than a closet rod cut to length. Being smart enough to realize I was about to be in a world of poo-poo, I cautiously began backing away and took out my large case knife. The good news is they decided I was no threat and went back to chowing down with the pack and I backed on off to what I considered to be a safe distance.

My point is these weren't wild, feral dogs these were people's pets allowed to roam free in spite of leash laws. Large dogs can do a tremendous amount of damage to people and property .

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 1

If anyone sees that werewolf, will you give him my number?

I'll give you my number and we can role play.....Little Red.

To be honest with you, the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me while hiking was when I was hiking in Georgia near the town of Rome. I happened upon a rather large group of domesticated dogs who'd happened upon a freshly killed deer carcass and were well into a feeding frenzy with a pack mentality thing going on. Needless to say several of the larger dogs decided I'd not been properly invited to join them for dinner and took exception to my being there and made a number of menacing growling and moving slowly toward me. Much to me chagrin all I had on me for protection at the time was a large knife and my walking staff. which was nothing more than a closet rod cut to length. Being smart enough to realize I was about to be in a world of poo-poo, I cautiously began backing away and took out my large case knife. The good news is they decided I was no threat and went back to chowing down with the pack and I backed on off to what I considered to be a safe distance.

My point is these weren't wild, feral dogs these were people's pets allowed to roam free in spite of leash laws. Large dogs can do a tremendous amount of damage to people and property .

I've always said the two animals I'd fear encountering the most would be a pack of (wild) dogs and mature chimpanzees.

I've always said the two animals I'd fear encountering the most would be a pack of (wild) dogs and mature chimpanzees.

Oh crap! Chimpanzees roaming free in North America would scare the bejeebers out of me. Since that encounter I'm never in the woods without a firearm on my person. The other time I was shaken up was when I was in Alabama and came upon a group of wild hogs......this time I had my trusty .45 with me and that encounter ended quickly in my favor. It's not the mythical types you need to be wary of as much as the ones we know about.

Now imagine if Bigfoots were real.....really real, and aggressive? Yikes!

Oh crap! Chimpanzees roaming free in North America would scare the bejeebers out of me. Since that encounter I'm never in the woods without a firearm on my person. The other time I was shaken up was when I was in Alabama and came upon a group of wild hogs......this time I had my trusty .45 with me and that encounter ended quickly in my favor. It's not the mythical types you need to be wary of as much as the ones we know about.

Now imagine if Bigfoots were real.....really real, and aggressive? Yikes!

I was speaking of all animals anywhere.

I know better. Any "chimpanzees" roaming around NA would be juvenile sasquatches. Then I'd worry about Mama :w00t:

According to our expert, Bobo, last night on Finding Bigfoot, juvenile squatches are mischievous, just like human teenagers. They like to play pranks on humans. And if bf steals food out of your cooler they close the lid so you don't know they were there. Whereas a bear would tear up your cooler. How cool is that? :no: I lost thousands of brain cells just listening to it.

Edited by QuiteContrary

OMG! For real? I really should watch that show more, but I could feel my brain cells dying as well when I did. I just love these little bits of information they toss out like candy at a parade.