Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Enormous' Arctic Ocean Dump Of Nuke Reactors

seeder

"Russia announces enormous finds of radioactive waste and nuclear reactors in Arctic seas"

Enormous quantities of decommissioned Russian nuclear reactors and radioactive waste were dumped into the Kara Sea in the Arctic Ocean north of Siberia over a course of decades, according to documents given to Norwegian officials by Russian authorities and published in Norwegian media.

oh dear, oh dear... better skip the fish for dinner

http://www.bellona.o...a_reveals_dumps

Edited by seeder

14 Reactors Dumped By Russian In Arctic Could Explode

More - plus vid...(but vid isnt a vid its audio from coast to coast and soon changes subject

http://enenews.com/alarm-14-nuclear-reactors-dumped-in-ocean-some-filled-with-fuel-could-reachieve-criticality-explode

Edited by seeder

Speechless......

• Like 2

Speechless......

yeh I thought so too...who knows the scale of the damage done already? Remember the stories of fish dieing in their thousands all round the world? Whales and dolphins beaching too? That and BP's gulf spill....

think of cooking, you put a little salt in, cautiosly, till it tatses right - with the logic that you can always add more...

But you cant take any of it out...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

This is some startling news. I guess the ocean is a lot more polluted than we thought. I think its time to stop eating anything out of the ocean.

I hope that submarine doesn't explode and they can raise it. nuke-ani-gif8.gif

• Like 1

I hate to admit it, but if someone had posted this without corroborating info I would have thought them to be just another conspiracy kook. But according to several sources my friend and I looked up this has been under investigation since at least 1992.

Quoted from OP link.

Bård Vegar Solhjell, Norway’s Minster of the Environment sought in Aftenposten to play down dangers associated with the enormous Soviet-era nuclear dumping ground.

"I am concerned that people should not be unnecessarily disturbed by this – we do not yet know if anything is seriously wrong," he said.

Really? Decades of nuclear material being dumped into the ocean shouldn't disturb anyone?

It makes us wonder what other atrocities have been done to the environment that the public is still unaware of.

• Like 1

bang on

theSOURCE

:tu:

well, that sucks...

I hate to admit it, but if someone had posted this without corroborating info I would have thought them to be just another conspiracy kook. But according to several sources my friend and I looked up this has been under investigation since at least 1992.

Quoted from OP link.

Really? Decades of nuclear material being dumped into the ocean shouldn't disturb anyone?

It makes us wonder what other atrocities have been done to the environment that the public is still unaware of.

Exactly what I was thinking. Friggin' idiots who would even consider this, never mind do it.

• Like 1

Exactly what I was thinking. Friggin' idiots who would even consider this, never mind do it.

Agreed, the question is tho.... what happens next? This nuclear garbage will be a huge catalyst....and to what?

Agreed, the question is tho.... what happens next? This nuclear garbage will be a huge catalyst....and to what?

simpsons-fish-1.jpg

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 1