Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince William

SlimJim22

Prince William was born on the summer solstice 1982 but when you look into it the guy seems to have a very interesting horoscope to say the least. http://kaldanis.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/prince-williams-occulted-numbers.html

Willliam+Garter.jpg

Please feel free to speculate on what this could mean.

Crazy stuff. Coincidences.... Synchronicities.... Some hidden destiny of the Prince who will be King.... Who knows... Comment as thou wilt.

:whistle:

i have a hunch harry will have a better more interesting life as he wont conform to what is expected....william is a sheep and i hoped he wouldnt be but he is getting more like his father every day x

• Like 2

Harry is a character and always seems to make the headlines to deflect from something more important. Cast as a bad boy he may be but information in this article may make one wonder if William will have an even darker side than his brother. Please check out the link.

i did check out the link...x

harry is a free spirit and that is what his mother was..nothing to do with a bad boy image..these numbers mean nothing unless william acts on them and now as he has only his fathers influence i feel he wont fulfill what greatness he is capable of x

Edited by Feebs

Whether he knows it or not he is already actin on them and it seems so are those surrounding him as helpless as they may be. This sort of numerology and astrology defies much conventional reasoning but undoubtedly there are a host of synchs which point to some interesting times ahead.

Good luck to Harry but if he threatens the establishment I don't think they'd think twice about doing him over. His free spiritedness may get him in trouble some day.