Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abductee's Hint Of Future Invasion

topsecretresearch

If ET's had a plan to take over Earth it would have happened already. They wouldn't be sneaking around abducting thousands of people giving away their intentions and waiting for us to develop some defence technology...they would have just done it.

And I doubt their methods would include "shooty-shooty bang-bang" weapons...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent.

Big Brother, X Factor, America/Britain/Anywhere at all's Got Talent, televised Sport, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Reality TV in general, TV in general, Hollywood, the Music industry..

... the belief that getting the chance to vote for one lot of power-hungry sociopaths every few years or the other lot of power-hungry sociopaths every few years in some way gives people a say in how their country is run ...

Big Brother, X Factor, America/Britain/Anywhere at all's Got Talent, televised Sport, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Reality TV in general, TV in general, Hollywood, the Music industry..

... the belief that getting the chance to vote for one lot of power-hungry sociopaths every few years or the other lot of power-hungry sociopaths every few years in some way gives people a say in how their country is run ...

Huh?

Are you replying to the right post there?...cause I'm not following what that has to do with what I was saying.

So...when/if that all happens...More information needs be gathered for a conclusion/response...

Plan B: Find a way to get the @%#$ off the planet!

Well, if we get invaded, I'm sure the entire world will be under their rule, anyway. Wonder what kind of currency we'd be using.

I dont think we would be using any currency If that happened, I mean I cant see an alien civilization using currency at all. They probably would have gotten rid of currency altogether

Holy crap. I think I'd prefer an alien invasion.

It works like this: First exploit the resources on our planet destroying the environment and then exploit outer space, steal ET tech and wage war with them.

If ET's had a plan to take over Earth it would have happened already. They wouldn't be sneaking around abducting thousands of people giving away their intentions and waiting for us to develop some defence technology...they would have just done it.

And I doubt their methods would include "shooty-shooty bang-bang" weapons...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent.

If it's not clear, I'm of the opinion people claiming to be abductees require the assistance of a good psychiatrist.

Seems like wishful thinking by someone not very familiar with alien abduction.

Aliens are not interested in blowing up things and causing mass destruction. That would be human way of doing things.

It's an assimilation and infiltration plan.

A good analogy is how the Homo sapiens made the Neanderthal extinct. It happened over time and not over night. People as you know them on this planet are the future Neanderthals.

Huh?

Are you replying to the right post there?...cause I'm not following what that has to do with what I was saying.

"...they would likely overpower us with some atmospheric drug to make us very complacent."

Seems like wishful thinking by someone not very familiar with alien abduction.

Aliens are not interested in blowing up things and causing mass destruction. That would be human way of doing things.

It's an assimilation and infiltration plan.

A good analogy is how the Homo sapiens made the Neanderthal extinct. It happened over time and not over night. People as you know them on this planet are the future Neanderthals.

Actually, I'm very familiar with alien abduction claims. I've been at this over 30 years and I'm convinced it's a psychological phenomena. That's my opinion.

You state the above as if they are facts, when if fact they are your own opinions.

Actually, I'm very familiar with alien abduction claims. I've been at this over 30 years and I'm convinced it's a psychological phenomena.

I'm not.

I woiuldn't be at all surprised if "Aliens" now take the place, in some people's minds, that Communists used to, or for other people Demons or whatever was their favoured supermatural entity.

This. This is a very good post. That's al I can say about it. Nothing to add.

Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet? where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from?

and furthermore why would they warn anyone?

Actually, I'm very familiar with alien abduction claims. I've been at this over 30 years and I'm convinced it's a psychological phenomena. That's my opinion.

You state the above as if they are facts, when if fact they are your own opinions.

Sure.

Okay this place is silly and the forum is always sluggish on my browser while the rest of the internet runs fine so time to leave. I could get in more depth about specific abduction cases but it will be 100+ responses on crank debunking and marginalizing the subject matter yadayada....

Edited by topsecretresearch

Okay this place is silly and the forum is always sluggish on my browser while the rest of the internet runs fine so time to leave. I could get in more depth about specific abduction cases but it will be 100+ responses on crank debunking and marginalizing the subject matter yadayada....

we're crushed

oh, well, righto then. We wouldn't want any crank debunking would we. That would never do.

Does "Silly" mean "Populated by peoploe who, incomprehensibly, i can't seem to convince of the truth of my ideas"?

Yea. Sensible people examining a paranormal phenomena.

Debunkers aren't "cranks" and yes, abductions are a "marginal" subject.

Yet, here you are. I would suggest that you would actually like this forum more if you had something to add rather than complaints about the general attitude not conforming to yours.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Are these abductees saying aliens will invade us because aliens just timed it that way?

Edited by kampz

They want to populate the world with alien-human hybrids... sounds far-fetched. I think real aliens would be so different from us biologically that such a thing would not be remotely possible, even with very advanced technology!

They want to populate the world with alien-human hybrids... sounds far-fetched. I think real aliens would be so different from us biologically that such a thing would not be remotely possible, even with very advanced technology!

I guess they've been playing pocket pool since we've been here. Or they already achieved it....

Edited by kampz

Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet? where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from?

simple reasons why did our ancestors take over so many countries? for new land or new beginnings, for profit or for something through slavery there resources would prolly be low so they would take over us for our resources and population. theres many reasons why look at our past and see how what we did and what they will prolly try and do

5 days left Hide or Party Hard ! :clap::gun:

Do you know where your towel is?

• Like 1

simple reasons why did our ancestors take over so many countries? for new land or new beginnings, for profit or for something through slavery there resources would prolly be low so they would take over us for our resources and population. theres many reasons why look at our past and see how what we did and what they will prolly try and do

Why does no one who ever fantasizes about this subject ever realize how illogical their statements are? Think about it for just a moment.

Resources = do you know how much resources can be found in anything from asteroids and planetoids to planet sized objects many times larger than earth just floating in space? Are those aliens so f-ing inept that they can't set up mining on asteroids much closer to home and have to come here for whatever materials they need? Talk about a waste of time, fuel and man (alien) power.

Slave labor = so, they have to take people from earth to use as slaves? With all their super advanced technology.....something they would need to get from there to here.....they can't invent machines to grow better crops or build their homes or even invent a better vacuum cleaner? We humans have found a way to automated almost everything used in industry, but the aliens need some poor backwards human slob to open the door for them? What a pathetic lot those aliens must be.

Human alien hybrids = this ones really a joke. Aside from being virtually impossible to mix alien and human dna, whatever hybrid they came up with wouldn't be able to survive either on earth or on their home planet. It would require its own environment and food source and most likely would look like a freak to both us and the aliens. Its simple biology 101.

And if they could mate humans and aliens there's the problem of its mental condition. It might look like us but it could also be a slobbering idiot unable to grasp rudimentary functions such as basic hygiene.....ewww! Then again I've met alot of people with the same problem so maybe they might fit in after all. :w00t:

Posted by theSOURCE's friend with his permission.

• Like 1