Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Evidence Noah's Biblical Flood Happened

Still Waters

On 2/4/2024 at 4:38 PM, jdague said:

Consider that the culture of Northern Europeans who constructed boats for deep sea fishing using polished stone tools, who buried their dead in mounds with rich grave goods and red ocher migrated from Northwestern Europe to Labrador Newfoundland over 7,500 years ago.  The North American culture is known as the Maritime Archaic, or Red Paint People.

Consider that the people of Herxheim Germany (Linearbandkeramik culture) were practicing ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism over 7,000 years ago.

Consider that dolmen construction and the symbol of the swastika (the “Mark of Cain”), human sacrifice, and maternal haplogroup U2e carried by Early European Farmers began to spread from Northwestern Europe into the Mediterranean over 6,000 years ago.

Consider it was likely German pagans who worshipped a god named “Ham” (Hammar, Hammon, Ammon, Jameh) that spread paganism and human sacrifice into the Mediterranean to become the ancient pagans known as “Canaanites”.

All archaeological evidence seems to point to a maritime migration of Northwestern Europeans associated with the cursed son of Noah (Ham) and cursed grandson of Noah (Canaan) that began over 7,500 years ago.  This would suggest that the story of Noah’s ark and a global flood originated in Northwestern Europe over 7,500 years ago.

There is a significant amount of anecdotal evidence in popular culture (movies and music) which would suggest that individuals whose ancestors were most significantly affected by this migration of ancient pagans (pirates that were referred to as “snakes”), individuals who have access to archaeological and genetic evidence of ancient migrations of genes, religion, culture, and inherited behavior, they have a significant amount of evidence to prove that the migration of interpersonal violence, religious ideology, human sacrifice, cannibalism, slavery, warfare, genocide, dolmen construction, and maternal haplogroup U2e originated in Northwestern Europe, from Caen France and Hamburg Germany, with cannibalistic Franken Germans.

This may have been known over 120 years ago, at the time that Germans were searching the globe for evidence of the symbol of the swastika.  But it would have certainly been known at the time that the Allied forces of World War II firebombed Hamburg Germany in “Operation Gomorrah” which was named for one of the two Canaanite cities of Sodom and Gomorrah whose destruction is recorded in the Bible:

"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens." – Genesis 19:24

The most simple and comprehensive explanation of this ancient migration can be seen, perhaps, in the music video of U2’s song “Beautiful Day”.  Early European Farmers tempted Eve with the fruit of their garden.  In exchange, Eve gave the Early European Farmers the knowledge of evil.  In the music video, Bono takes a bite of an apple that he takes from a blonde woman before he ends up on the tarmac of the Paris airport where people are migrating throughout the world.  The aircraft that is shown taking off in the video is owned by Middle Eastern Airlines.  The airplane has the cedar tree of the Lebanon 🇱🇧 flag on its tail.  Lebanon is one of many Canaanite nations which adopted a red and white flag or red and gold flag.  The song lyrics also mention China 🇨🇳, which is another Canaanite nation.

This knowledge of evil was inherited by Early European Farmers who were mixed with the descendants of Ancient Northern Eurasian hunter gatherers who carried maternal haplogroup U2e (known to be associated with an increased probability of psychosis), from people who inherited genes, culture, and behavior of cannibalistic Neanderthals. This migration and the mixing with ancient European hunter gatherers is mentioned in recent DNA research:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/05/200529150654.htm

One of the ancient pagan gods worshipped by Canaanites was named Hammon, Ammon, Hammar, or Jameh.  Norse Vikings of Northwestern Europe sacrificed humans to this pagan god, while Islamic mosques dedicated to Jahmeh (in a religion created by the prophet Mohammed) are ornamented with the symbol of the swastika (the “Mark of Cain”).  It has always been descendants of Northern Eurasian pagans (Aryans of Northern Europe and Iran) who have historically been obsessed with the genocide of the descendants of Anatolian Hebrews.  Modern descendants of the violent pagans were slave owners, Confederates, in the southern United States.  The inherited behavior associated with genes of pagans leads to divisiveness and conflict which caused the extermination of Neanderthals, as well as an abrupt reduction in the populations of many aboriginal peoples, and the loss of most aboriginal cultures.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Hammon

https://paganplaces.com/places/stone-of-stora-hammar/

Consider that you're wrong. The swastika bears no evidence of being the Biblical "Mark of Cain". Also as to U2e: 

Based on these ancient DNA results from Europe and the presence of all basal subclades of U2 in Central Asia, it is likely that U2 people roamed between Central Europe and Central Asia during the Paleolithic and Mesolithic, and perhaps already in other parts of Europe and in South Asia. The steppes of eastern Europe and Central Asia are probably the original geographic location from which such a dispersal was made possible during the Stone Age, and again during the Bronze Age.

U2 and the Bronze & Iron Age Indo-Europeans

U2 became much scarcer among European Neolithic samples, only popping up once in an early Linear Pottery sample from Hungary. In the late Copper and early Bronze ages, U2 made a come back among Proto-Indo-Europeans cultures. U2 samples were found in the Yamna culture (U2e1a), Corded Ware culture (U2e1 and U2e2), Unetice culture (U2e1f), as well as the Andronovo culture (U2e) in Central Asia.

Proto-Indo-European speakers from eastern Europe had a higher proportion of Mesolithic European ancestry than Neolithic farmers, so it isn't surprising to find a slightly higher frequency of U2e among samples from that period. U2e actually shows up with surprising regularity in ancient samples from Ukraine and European Russia. For example it was also found in Iron Age Scythian remains from Rostov-on-Don in southern Russia. U2e even showed up in Indo-European bones from the Tarim basin in north-west China, also dating from the Iron Age (possibly Scythian or Tocharian), but also at a Xiongnu (Hunnic) site from the same period in Mongolia.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_U2_mtDNA.shtml

You can stop making up genetic claims now concerning the above. 

Consider that you are wrong again as the Canaanites have been genetically and temporally determined to have originated from the area between the Caucasus Mountains and Northern Syria/Iran circa 3500 BC. That rules out any claimed relevance to Europe. 

The data suggest that the Canaanites descended from a mixture of earlier local Neolithic populations and populations related to Chalcolithic Iran and/or the Bronze Age Caucasus.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/05/200528115829.htm

The actual available evidence suggests that Noah's Flood is a retelling/reworking of previous Mesopotamian Great Flood stories from the 3rd and 4th millenium BC Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. 

Baseless speculation having NOTHING to do with Neanderthals or alleged increased psychosis. 

The rest is meaningless drivel. 

cormac

• Thanks 5

@Piney, I hope that helps. 

cormac

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

Completely racist and completely wrong.

@cormac mac airt Somebody is twisting genetics in all the wrong places again.

And the Red Paint People (Laurentian Tradition) are direct descendants of the Clovis and were probably Algonquian. 

You even managed to wade through all that nonsense?

My compliments, lol.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

You even managed to wade through all that nonsense?

My compliments, lol.

When I have nothing else to do my wife's death takes up too much headspace. @cormac mac airt also went through this minus intoxicants and his advice to distract myself was the best I was given.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Piney said:

When I have nothing else to do my wife's death takes up too much headspace. @cormac mac airt also went through this minus intoxicants and his advice to distract myself was the best I was given.

UM has always been the best distraction for me for the scheise happening in mý life.

Watching movies and strong beer are on second place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 years later…lol always cracks me up

Come on now guys, it’s a first post, a lot on the chest to get off…

I found the post quite interesting….

IMG_0958.jpeg

Edited by The Puzzler

16 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Consider that you're wrong. The swastika bears no evidence of being the Biblical "Mark of Cain". Also as to U2e: 

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_U2_mtDNA.shtml

You can stop making up genetic claims now concerning the above. 

Consider that you are wrong again as the Canaanites have been genetically and temporally determined to have originated from the area between the Caucasus Mountains and Northern Syria/Iran circa 3500 BC. That rules out any claimed relevance to Europe. 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/05/200528115829.htm

The actual available evidence suggests that Noah's Flood is a retelling/reworking of previous Mesopotamian Great Flood stories from the 3rd and 4th millenium BC Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. 

Baseless speculation having NOTHING to do with Neanderthals or alleged increased psychosis. 

The rest is meaningless drivel. 

cormac

To be clear, you are referring to the timeframe in the Sumerian Kingship list..”where the flood sweeps over”..?

This is what your thoughts are of where the Flood Story of Mesopotamia came from?

From this instance…within the King list?

Im just wondering if this instance is the one mentioned in the Flood mythology itself, of Mesopotamia…

“This section, which is not present in every copy of the text, opens with the line "After the kingship descended from heaven, the kingship was in Eridu." Two kings of Eridu are mentioned, before the city "fell" and the "kingship was taken to Bad-tibira". This pattern of cities receiving kingship and then falling or being defeated, only to be succeeded by the next, is present throughout the entire text, often in the exact same words. This first section lists eight kings who ruled over five cities (apart from Eridu and Bad-tibiru, these also included Larag, Zimbir and Shuruppak). The duration of each reign is also given. In this first section, the reigns vary between 43,200 and 28,800 years for a total of 241,200 years. The section ends with the line "Then the flood swept over". Among the kings mentioned in this section is the ancient Mesopotamian god Dumuzid (the later Tammuz).

Lines 40–265: first dynasty of Kish to Lugal-zage-siedit

"After the flood had swept over, and the kingship descended from heaven, the kingship was in Kish." After this well-known line, the section goes on to list 23 kings of Kish, who ruled between 1500 and 300 years for a total of 24,510 years. “
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

Edited by The Puzzler

On 2/6/2024 at 12:59 PM, cormac mac airt said:

As discussed many times before there should be no doubt the Biblical tale is derived from Mesopotamian originals, but also as discussed many times before the tale is not about a seasonal river flood which for all we know may in fact date well before the 4th millennium let alone the 3rd.  

HERE. Part of a long conversation but another highlight HERE.

Again, you are woefully misinformed. There is no Mesopotamian version of the Flood that states or implies this being a "story about the Tigris and Euphrates flood" if only the exact opposite. 

Eridu Genesis, the oldest version yet found:

All the evil winds, all stormy winds gathered into
one and with them, them, the Flood was sweeping over the cities of the half-bushel baskets,
for seven days and seven nights.
After the flood had swept over the country,
after the evil wind had tossed the big boat about on the great waters,
the sun came out spreading light over heaven and earth.

Wow. That 2ft flood river flood was really something. 

The Epic of Gilgamesh is quite clear this is no "river flood" saying repeatedly the survivors are floating at sea and those not saved "like the spawn of fish they float in the ocean".

For six days and six nights the winds blew, torrent and tempest and flood overwhelmed the world, tempest and flood raged together like warring hosts. When the seventh day dawned the storm from the south subsided, the sea grew calm, the, flood was stilled; I looked at the face of the world and there was silence, all mankind was turned to clay. The surface of the sea stretched as flat as a roof-top; I opened a hatch and the light fell on my face. Then I bowed low, I sat down and I wept, the tears streamed down my face, for on every side was the waste of water. I looked for land in vain, but fourteen leagues distant there appeared a mountain, and there the boat grounded; on the mountain of Nisir the boat held fast, she held fast and did not budge.

Where is the river(s) Cormac? 

Edited by Thanos5150
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Thanos5150 said:

As discussed many times before there should be no doubt the Biblical tale is derived from Mesopotamian originals, but also as discussed many times before the tale is not about a seasonal river flood which for all we know may in fact date well before the 4th millennium let alone the 3rd.  

Again, you are woefully misinformed. There is no Mesopotamian version of the Flood that states or implies this being a "story about the Tigris and Euphrates flood" if only the exact opposite. 

one and with them, them, the Flood was sweeping over the cities of the half-bushel baskets,

The Epic of Gilgamesh is quite clear this is no "river flood" saying repeatedly the survivors are floating at sea and those not saved "like the spawn of fish they float in the ocean".

For six days and six nights the winds blew, torrent and tempest and flood overwhelmed the world, tempest and flood raged together like warring hosts. When the seventh day dawned the storm from the south subsided, the sea grew calm, the, flood was stilled; I looked at the face of the world and there was silence, all mankind was turned to clay. The surface of the sea stretched as flat as a roof-top; I opened a hatch and the light fell on my face. Then I bowed low, I sat down and I wept, the tears streamed down my face, for on every side was the waste of water. I looked for land in vain, but fourteen leagues distant there appeared a mountain, and there the boat grounded; on the mountain of Nisir the boat held fast, she held fast and did not budge.

I remember you posting something about graves being dug out of flood sediment that dated to circa 6000BC?

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Thanos5150 said:

Pretentious much? I said Tigris-Euphrates River Valley as that's where the stories came from. Which means you purposely misrepresented what I said.

And what are those cities one might wander:

The first cities

[41'ff] The firstling of the cities, Eridu, she gave to the leader Nudimmud,
the second, Bad-Tibira, she gave to the Prince and the Sacred One,
the third, Larak, she gave to Pahilsag,
the fourth, Sippar, she gave to the gallant Utu,
the fifth, Šuruppak, she gave to Ansud.note

These cities, which had been named by names,
and had been alloted half-bushel baskets,

dredged the canals, which were blocked with purplish
wind-borne clay, and they carried water,
Their cleaning of the canals established abundant growth

https://www.livius.org/sources/content/oriental-varia/eridu-genesis/

Those cities are exactly where I said, the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. 

It doesn't matter how large or small the flood actually was as it was THEIR story NOT YOURS. 

All the Epic of Gilgamesh, a later flood story, proves is that the story gets bigger with the retelling, nothing more. It has no bearing on the Eridu Genesis story. 

cormac

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

I remember you posting something about graves being dug out of flood sediment that dated to circa 6000BC?

4500BC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Pretentious much?

Pfft. A-hole much? Stop being such a dick all the time and keep your personal comments to yourself for a change.   

I said Tigris-Euphrates River Valley as that's where the stories came from. Which means you purposely misrepresented what I said.

Please be honest. Unless you are saying you have since changed your mind, which you should from the beating you took, as anyone can see from previous conversations, which I link, your position is that the story refers to a Tigris-Euphrates River Valley flood ergo it is implied this is also to mean to you it is the source of the flood as well.  

And what are those cities one might wander:

https://www.livius.org/sources/content/oriental-varia/eridu-genesis/

Those cities are exactly where I said, the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. 

Slow down. You're not making sense.  

It doesn't matter how large or small the flood actually was as it was THEIR story NOT YOURS. 

How bizarre. Literally the opposite of what you are saying is true. I am the one quoting what they say, you are the one ignoring it, yet you make this stupid comment. Regardless, as we can see THEIR story has nothing to do with a seasonal river flood. 

All the Epic of Gilgamesh, a later flood story, proves is that the story gets bigger with the retelling, nothing more. It has no bearing on the Eridu Genesis story. 

"The Eridu Genesis of Nippur was written c. 1600 BC, some 1400yrs after this supposed "c. 3000BC flood". It is considered the "oldest" only because it is the only version written in Sumerian despite the fact the Akkadian Atra-Hasis is older as are fragments of flood epics found in Old Babylonian, the least of which the Epic of Gilgamesh." 

But as discussed before, so what. The EG makes it clear it is not some seasonal river flood either and refers to the "great waters" i.e. ocean/sea. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thanos5150 said:

Thanks Thanos.   Emphasis on an evil wind?  With torrential rain?  And, per Atrahasis, thunder and lightning.  And the sea rising.  Everything washed away.  Water everywhere, but subsiding after a few days. 

Now compare with modern day reports of tropical cyclones.  

Just my theory..... 

• Like 1

And back on subject, with regards the OP, I never believed the Black Sea hypothesis, simply because it would have just been a steady rise in sea levels.  And whilst it may have inundated settlements, it would not have been that catastrophic an event - nor one accompanied by wind and rain) 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Essan said:

Thanks Thanos.   Emphasis on an evil wind?  With torrential rain?  And, per Atrahasis, thunder and lightning.  And the sea rising.  Everything washed away.  Water everywhere, but subsiding after a few days. 

Now compare with modern day reports of tropical cyclones.  

Just my theory..... 

You are welcome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Thanos5150 said:

Yes…

23 hours ago, Thanos5150 said:

From HERE:

8.2 kiloyear event
Mt Etna tsunami
Storegga landslide tsunami and final sinking of Doggerland
Lake Agassiz glacial lake breach
Massive flooding of the Nile Delta
Black Sea flooding
Flooding and permanent expansion of the Persian gulf
Submergence of neolithic sites off Levantine coast
Catalhoyuk painting of volcanic eruption verified by science
Separation of Malta, Gozo, and Camino 

I am probably forgetting a few. These events took place in the 7th millennium, nearly all clustered around c.6200 BC +/-. Several were likely part of a chain reaction. The Flood myth originates in the Near East and is not described as a global disaster but a local/regional one. All things considered, the most likely origin for the tale is the peoples flooded out of the Persian Gulf.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 2/9/2024 at 10:45 AM, Thanos5150 said:

From HERE:

8.2 kiloyear event
Mt Etna tsunami
Black Sea flooding

I am probably forgetting a few. These events took place in the 7th millennium, nearly all clustered around c.6200 BC +/-. Several were likely part of a chain reaction. The Flood myth originates in the Near East and is not described as a global disaster but a local/regional one. All things considered, the most likely origin for the tale is the peoples flooded out of the Persian Gulf.  

The Missoula Floods which date earlier and left some cool features to clamber around in and on.

The high water mark was 4,200 feet. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

The Missoula Floods which date earlier and left some cool features to clamber around in and on.

The high water mark was 4,200 feet. 

And this is about as relevant as….everything you post relating to the USA

Edited by The Puzzler

3 hours ago, The Puzzler said:

And this is about as relevant as….everything you post relating to the USA

???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

???

WTF? She of all people judging what is and isn’t relevant? The queen of bad sources and historical/scientific fan fiction. Please. I’m glad I blocked that source of ignorance. What a mess.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Piney said:

???

lol I’m teasing…always with the USA info…some people take me way too seriously here. 

• Thanks 2

On 2/10/2024 at 1:45 AM, Thanos5150 said:

From HERE:

8.2 kiloyear event
Mt Etna tsunami
Black Sea flooding

Occurring at c.2900B. The SKL validates the date of the flood, the King at the time and the area it occurred, aligning with the Epics and the mentioned characters in the flood. This is the end of the Jemdet Nasr period.

There is no way it can be outside this timeframe. I agree it was certainly based in the Persian Gulf… 

“The report of the 1930s excavation mentions a layer of flood deposits at the end of the Jemdet Nasr period at Shuruppak. Shuruppak in Mesopotamian legend is one of the "antediluvian" cities and the home of King Utnapishtim, who survives the flood by making a boat beforehand. Schmidt wrote that the flood story of the Bible, [16]

seems to be based on a very real event or a series of such, as suggested by the existence at Ur, at Kish, and now at Fara, of inundation deposits, which accumulated on top of human inhabitation. There is finally “the Noah story,” which may possibly symbolize the survival of the Sumerian culture and the end of the Elamite Jemdet Nasr culture.

The deposit is like that deposited by river avulsions, a process that was common in the Tigris–Euphrates river system

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuruppak

Edited by The Puzzler

15 hours ago, Antigonos said:

WTF? She of all people judging what is and isn’t relevant? The queen of bad sources and historical/scientific fan fiction. Please. I’m glad I blocked that source of ignorance. What a mess.

The Missoula Floods have not one iota of meaning to this topic quite frankly…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missoula_floods