Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turkish village is latest doomsday hotspot

Still Waters

on 12/22/12 when we are still here, I wonder what the next date of doom will be? I am sick of this crap.

I'm afraid these theories will be going on to eternity :(

and importantly, when on 21/12/2012 will the world end? because by the time it's the beginnig of the day in the US it's already all but ended here on Oz.

All these assumptions are WRONG.

The reason is very simple:

only the chosen SOULS will be saved, other SOULS will be exterminated

Its that whole "Rapture" thing isn't it?

That, coupled with the apparent alien rescue effort...wouldn't that mean that location does not matter?

Now theres a topic of interest.

Edited by -M7

Wait a minute....hmmmm if 2012 is when the world ends... then that means the whole world right? so I guess Turkey isnt part of the world... or else it wouldn't matter...

Why do people participate in threads when they have no interest in the subject?

It is not the end of the world. It is an astrological cycle and we have come to a time of transition. Our calender is based on the day Rome began. The Mayan calender is based on astronomy. Which might have greater scientific value? The New Age is a time of high tech and peace, and the end of tyranny. For sure we have the technology, For sure this science and technology has changed our consciousness, and part of this change is people around the world putting their lives on the line to have democracy. The pressure of the whole world is falling on the leaders of governments that treat their people badly.

This is not history repeating. We have arrived at a New Age. We haven't figured everything out yet, because we don't have experience with the huge changes that happened since the 21 century. We do not have a labor based economy, because we have energy and machines to do the work, but haven't figure out how to run economies for high tech societies. Instead of wasting your time making ignorant statements (that is intentionally ignoring the information), become intentional about understanding what is happening. Get informed and use your intelligence to create our new future.

-*//watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w&list=PLnNyg4GLiNR20Wqt6y_fjsSFvdh8NtS55

Edited by me-wonders

Its that whole "Rapture" thing isn't it?

That, coupled with the apparent alien rescue effort...wouldn't that mean that location does not matter?

Now theres a topic of interest.

The location might matter if we have an interest anthropology and a possible alien encounter. This is a time when things blend, male and female blends, past and present blends, heaven and earth blend. We can say this is the resurrection, with geologist and archeologist and related sciences bring the past into the present. We are facing a consciousness change, and it behooves us to learn all we can, and be active parts of this.

There are more recent discoveries of a great civilization in Turkey, some think it may be the first place a holy temple was built. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/gobekli-tepe.html This may be where the human activities we recognize as civilization began, because of the unusual food supply of wheats and animals that could be domesticated in this area. The word Aryan seems to originate in India and means noble ones. It applied to people who immigrated there and those people may have begun in Turkey and spread far from the place of origin.

Edited by me-wonders

Here is NASA's explanation of the Mayan calender and the mistaken notion that they expected the world to end. They did not expect the world to end.