Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Petition to Build a "Death Star"

WoIverine

I dare not speak my mind but I have a fair idea who we should send there first. *zip* 0:)

Lies! We're nothing but a dwarf planet! What use would testing that weapon here be?!

Our only resource is discovering that we have more moons!

Lord Vadar we've received a brief signal from one of our probes on .... Titan. It's an ice moon in the Saturnian system.

• Like 2

Hell yes! Here's a project that can truly unite America.

*sigh* just what the rest of the world needs.

United Universe of America :S

No thanks.

We'll just give the plans to China and they'll build it for us for pennies on the dollar. Toy death stars for the kids stamped out on plastic, too.

Barack Obama even sounds Jedi. He just needs to write up another executive order after the petition passes the 300 million mark. This isn't the Bill that Congress is looking for.

Especially since North Korea's rockets can hit the US now, this terrible crisis can be turned into a golden opportunity! And if we build the Death Star large enough, we can use its gravitational pull to destroy all other country's satellites and win the space race for good! All Obama will need to do is say the word. No war declarations or 90-day time limits or anything silly like that, as we've recently learned.

If a man with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?

Hahhhhaaaaa!!!!! Good one.

I just realized, what use is a 'planet destroyer' when we only have one? This is like a guy who takes himself hostage.

Hey, it worked in Blazing Saddles!

• Like 1

Sounds like the matter has already been decided and some people are going to make LOTS of money making it a reality .

*sigh* americans really do live in a another dimension dont they? -_-