Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

ouija ouija

black socks and moccasins ... briefs, long johns and black sweats (because i'm home, if i were going out it would be jeans) ... (peeks under sweat shirt) .. red T shirt and a Green sweat shirt.

Boring! .. I wear what i like and feel comfortable in.. jeans and T shirt.. with a sweat shirt if it's coolish. I only dress up a little for weddings and funerals.

navy fleece pj pants with red and gold maple leafs on them (not real leaves)

yellow t shirt

purple polka dot pj top

grey socks, beige slippers

white robe

heavy grey zip up hoodie

white fleece blanket on legs

Edited by JGirl

I'm wearing a long grey tee shirt and grey granny undies, thermal leggings and a pair of fluffy socks, and a duvet.

• Like 2

I'm wearing a long grey tee shirt and grey granny undies, thermal leggings and a pair of fluffy socks, and a duvet.

lol granny panties

I was hoping we might have had some photos of 'Sharp Dressed Men' by now .........................................

I was hoping we might have had some photos of 'Sharp Dressed Men' by now .........................................

yeah cuz they all dress up to go online ;)

i'm fresh out of the bath and my outfit is fresh out of the dryer

mmmmm love that feeling!

brown and red checked flannel pj pants

purple long sleeved t shirt

white robe

black socks, beige slippers

grey zip up hoodie

Green swimming shorts and a white-and-blue souvenir T shirt from the port of Genoa in Italy. Yep, it's summer here. :yes:

Green swimming shorts and a white-and-blue souvenir T shirt from the port of Genoa in Italy. Yep, it's summer here. :yes:

as i read your post i was watching it snow out the window next to me. ugh

I'm wearing a pillow on each leg, and spotty red and white pajamas

so, do you put your legs right in the pillowcases or lay them on top?

so, do you put your legs right in the pillowcases or lay them on top?

I have my feet inside the actual cover, with the thick part of the pillow keeping my feet warm :D

• Like 2

I have my feet inside the actual cover, with the thick part of the pillow keeping my feet warm :D

i knew it!

lol i've done the same.

sometimes i put my legs through the armholes of my fleece jacket too

• Like 2

I might get up and have a walk around with them on my feet :lol: And finally, someone who shares my pillow comfort!

• Like 1

waders and a sweat shirt......fishing in 30 minutes.

I might get up and have a walk around with them on my feet :lol: And finally, someone who shares my pillow comfort!

pillows rule!

i have six pillows on my bed actually - four are regular pillows and two are body pillows. i sleep between the two body pillows so that even if i turn over in the night there's still one there to snuggle up to!

• Like 1

pillows rule!

i have six pillows on my bed actually - four are regular pillows and two are body pillows. i sleep between the two body pillows so that even if i turn over in the night there's still one there to snuggle up to!

I have four normal size ones, and a couple of smaller, square ones. I like nesting. I get so cold at night, i have 3 duvets, i sleep under two, but if I'm cold i put the other one over too. What's a body pillow? They sound fabulous

I have four normal size ones, and a couple of smaller, square ones. I like nesting. I get so cold at night, i have 3 duvets, i sleep under two, but if I'm cold i put the other one over too. What's a body pillow? They sound fabulous

a body pillow is a pillow that is 5 to 6 feet long. i call them my boyfriend pillows - my actual boyfriend is less than enamoured with them lol

A giant pillow? *desperately wants one* You can just steal all his pillows :P

not sure where you live but walmart sells body pillows for around fifteen dollars.

my partner uses no pillows, which is good because there's no room left on the bed for them lol

yeah cuz they all dress up to go online ;)

<_< NO, silly! I thought they might drop off a photo for us as they were about to go out to dine with the girlfriend's parents or the boss. I thought they might like to show off a bit ......

A purple clown suit.

Pics or you're lying :P

i knew it!

lol i've done the same.

sometimes i put my legs through the armholes of my fleece jacket too

How in the name of all that's holy do you do THAT?!!!! ........................... oh wait ...... your arms aren't in them at the same time, are they? :blush:

waders and a sweat shirt......fishing in 30 minutes.

Just waders on your bottom half? Seriously? You're going to stand in a river in rubber chaps and nothing else?!!! You know some fish can jump quite high, don't you? :o ............................ :lol:

• Like 2

Just waders on your bottom half? Seriously? You're going to stand in a river in rubber chaps and nothing else?!!! You know some fish can jump quite high, don't you? :o ............................ :lol:

Chest waders.....They are off now, wearing long johns, and a sweatshirt.....River is blown out ( muddy )...... :(

• Like 2