Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

ouija ouija

Not me.

Black Eddie Bauer sweat, jeans, boots, polar fleece.

Okay, I'm going to go put on something other than sweats and a T shirt...I'll get back with you...

• Like 3

Okay, I'm going to go put on something other than sweats and a T shirt...I'll get back with you...

joc, if you're ugly changing clothes aint gonna help much! :st

joc, if you're ugly changing clothes aint gonna help much! :st

First of all, I ain't ugly. Second of all, even if I was, changing clothes would make me feel like I wasn't. Third of all, I just changed clothes:

I am currently sporting around in....Black jogging pants, an Aeropostle NYC T-shirt, ankle socks, Black & Blue Running Nikes. My hair is down and I am actually looking quite nice! Feeling great because these were Christmas Threads...I would put on the matching zip-up hoody jacket, but I am not cold...but I will be later so...yeah. Dig it~

• Like 3

C'mon, you can do better than that! Colours? :D

Oh damn my apologies. :o That particular combo was composed of some dark blue and green plaid pajama pants and a black t shirt with a red Fender guitar logo and a white skull on it. White ankle socks. Very festive. This evening's couch uniform is some light grey pajama pants and a black t shirt with a red New York Fire Department logo. No socks. Hope that's a more satisfactory level of detail. ;)

• Like 1

Sockless, black capri leggings and a Roots v neck t shirt which is mostly white with orange/yellow/green horizontal stripes of different sizes on the front. The colours sort of blend into each other and it kind of reminds me of the Ghana flag.

It's an outfit not meant to be worn when it's about -10C, but I've been hiding inside all day so it's acceptable I guess.

I painted my toenails too. (hence being sockless) Clear varnish for those interested. :P

• Like 1

I should consider painting my toenails...because I have kicked off the black and blue Nikes and donned a snazzy pair of new flip-flops black with white stripes. But that would require me to paint my fingernails...and if I was going to do that, I might as well get some piercings and a tattoo.

• Like 1

I should consider painting my toenails...because I have kicked off the black and blue Nikes and donned a snazzy pair of new flip-flops black with white stripes. But that would require me to paint my fingernails...and if I was going to do that, I might as well get some piercings and a tattoo.

Bah - that sounds like way too much work. Maybe another day. :yes:

• Like 1

What color did you have in mind?

My toenails are currently red.

I was thinking of White..with little silver stars in the middle...

Bah - that sounds like way too much work. Maybe another day. :yes:

The day I get a tattoo will be four days after the day they bury me.

I was thinking of White..with little silver stars in the middle...

The lovely young ladies at my nail salon can do that no problem.

• Like 1

The lovely young ladies at my nail salon can do that no problem.

I actually went to a nail salon once...with my wife. And this black guy did both of our nails...the whole time he was explaining to us that people think he is gay because he works at the nail salon...but he had a wife and four kids...and he kept telling me to soak my hands in olive oil while I was watching TV. It was so funny because he was so obviously flaming gay...

But...and...lovely ladies painting my toes? Might be worth it...would be worth it...go ahead...make me an appointment! Let's do this!

Edit: wait...sorry...I can't do that...can you imagine me going back to TKD class with white toenails with little silver stars in the middle? lol

Edited by joc

can you imagine me going back to TKD class with white toenails with little silver stars in the middle? lol

When a man walks into class with toes like that, everyone knows he fears nothing.

• Like 2

Frank Trigg is an MMA fighter who was known for painting his toes before fights. Not surprisingly, he was nicknamed "Twinkle Toes".

I am sporting a t-shirt with a sumo wrestler riding an aerial bomb. Matched beautifully with some dinosaur-print boxers. It's been a long week and ready to relax in style.

• Like 2

I am currently wearing the same black jogging pants, a different Aero shirt, and socks...and three miles worth of sweat!

Bath time...

Oh damn my apologies. :o That particular combo was composed of some dark blue and green plaid pajama pants and a black t shirt with a red Fender guitar logo and a white skull on it. White ankle socks. Very festive. This evening's couch uniform is some light grey pajama pants and a black t shirt with a red New York Fire Department logo. No socks. Hope that's a more satisfactory level of detail. ;)

There you go! That didn't hurt, did it? I like the sound of the festive ensemble :D

For my god-daughter's birthday tea I wore: black velour palazzo(?) trousers and a dark purple/ivory/black check, crinkly-textured smock with a very thin, dark purple rollneck underneath(still pretty cold here) and a necklace of chunky turquoise stones, plus enamel earrings(black background, green dragons). I started off wearing an ankle-length black coat and with my very wide trousers tucked into grey wellies so that my god-daughter could give me a guided tour of all the outside animals, changed into the new, bobbled slipper-bootees once inside.

Black silk obi trousers,

cashmere socks of gun metal grey and black stripes,

A pair of clog berks with hibiscus print

On top, I am wearing a black cashmere long sleeved wrap top with a obi silk sash in gunmetal grey tied at the hip and a blush pink fine knit cotton under top with lace trim, a string of Black obsidian beads and my hair is up in an asymmetric french knot, kind of messy.

• Like 1

At the minute I am wearing brownish trousers, black t-shirt and a pink hoodie

grey sweats and a grey t-shirt

Grey sweats, hunting socks, black long sleeved NIKE sweat shirt. Not in bed at this time.