Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

ouija ouija

Black sports bra, black T-shirt with a chest pocket, blue plaid boxers, black shorts with a red stripe down the side, white socks and black, beat up tennis shoes.

I can see that. By the way, what is the story with you avatar? So you are German, your friends are Sean from UK/Japan, Nikolai from Russia/Poland, and Jade from US/Israel, and they are all even BIGGER than you? And the males are really females, and vice versa?

I can see that. By the way, what is the story with you avatar? So you are German, your friends are Sean from UK/Japan, Nikolai from Russia/Poland, and Jade from US/Israel, and they are all even BIGGER than you? And the males are really females, and vice versa?

You want the whole story? Here goes:

Sean is actually no longer my friend. She(a girl by the name of Rachel) had multiple personality disorder and Sean was my favorite. Rachel is Caucasian/Asian and those flags were Sean's choice. (I'm about as confused as you are.) She's 5'5" for height reference.

Niki is my mate. 100% male, no question about it. Born that way, intends to stay that way. He is Russian, German, Polish and Slovakian. He chose those flags to represent himself. The whole picture was actually his idea. He is 6'2".

I am transgender, ftm. I am German, French and Miami (Native American). I chose German and Miami to represent myself. I am 5'8" and the thickest/most muscular member of the group followed shortly by

Jade, who is proud to be a Honduran-American. She(100% natural, biological) is 6'1".

I drew the picture two years ago, so that's why the anatomy is way off (except Jades um... Chest. It is that big.) and the heights are awkward as all get out.

Edit to add that I intend to draw a new one soon. Maybe after a few more episodes of Voyager...

Edited by Ratte

tan and black tropical print loose capri length pants, black tank top, brown sandals, black footie socks, underwear, tortise shell reading glasses

Cammo cargo shorts and a gray T that says: give blood, play lacrosse

Cammo cargo shorts and a gray T that says: give blood, play lacrosse

It's nice that you are using your muley imagination and joining in with this thread. It would be sad if you just kept posting "grey, velvety fur from nose to tail". :)

• Like 1

It's nice that you are using your muley imagination and joining in with this thread. It would be sad if you just kept posting "grey, velvety fur from nose to tail". :)

This is a family site...mules need to be clothed.

Dark Side of the Moon gym shorts.....its hot here...

• Like 1

Right now I'm wearing my New England Patriots - Tom Brady shirt to support the team!

Pair of black comfy sweats style shorts and a barely there zebra print tank top. And a spectacular set of hair pins I made holding my hair up.

Black or dark blue dockers. Blue shirt with buttons. I think. Its dark.

You want the whole story? Here goes:

Sean is actually no longer my friend. She(a girl by the name of Rachel) had multiple personality disorder and Sean was my favorite. Rachel is Caucasian/Asian and those flags were Sean's choice. (I'm about as confused as you are.) She's 5'5" for height reference.

Niki is my mate. 100% male, no question about it. Born that way, intends to stay that way. He is Russian, German, Polish and Slovakian. He chose those flags to represent himself. The whole picture was actually his idea. He is 6'2".

I am transgender, ftm. I am German, French and Miami (Native American). I chose German and Miami to represent myself. I am 5'8" and the thickest/most muscular member of the group followed shortly by

Jade, who is proud to be a Honduran-American. She(100% natural, biological) is 6'1".

I drew the picture two years ago, so that's why the anatomy is way off (except Jades um... Chest. It is that big.) and the heights are awkward as all get out.

Edit to add that I intend to draw a new one soon. Maybe after a few more episodes of Voyager...

Ah, OK. Looking forward to a your new avatar.

Green cargo pants and black t-shirt here, nice cold beer next to keyboard

Edited by Zaphod222

Way too big black stretchy pants and a purple tank top.

It always amazes me how many people sit around at home wearing shoes.

• Like 1

Levi jeans ,black tank top, white silk underwear, brown sandals, ponytail,a pensive expression

• 2 weeks later...

Black or dark blue dockers (mules aren't that specific with colors) purple button down shirt, long sleeves (easier to roll up and down than having short sleeves and no option. Blue boxer briefs, white socks, black sneakers. And yeah, glasses.

• Like 1

black capri leggings

black racer back tank top

oversized dark orange (think rust) boatneck tshirt

navy blue square earrings

• Like 2

this game might need pictures....

I totally agree. Shall we start with one of a mule in blue boxers?

• Like 2

You would have to move this to a horror board

Shephardess and I will be the judge of that ........ post that pic :w00t:

• Like 2