Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

ouija ouija

Newlywed?

Yes, 15 years ago!

Just a thought I am afraid. :cry:

'yes hun, dinner is ready and heres your beer"

Can't be as bad as Sissy and Bud can it?

Back on topic: I'm not wearing one but we had an ugly christmas sweater party here today at work... there were some doosies!

And of course we had the office wisecracker. She hates everyone and voted for people that didn't wear sweaters today. LOL

Can't be as bad as Sissy and Bud can it?

Back on topic: I'm not wearing one but we had an ugly christmas sweater party here today at work... there were some doosies!

And of course we had the office wisecracker. She hates everyone and voted for people that didn't wear sweaters today. LOL

hey that's a good way to actually get some use out of those ugly sweaters!

• Like 1

Red jersey wrap dress with long sleeves over an orange tank top with a pair of leopard, faux fur booties that have cute swingy pompoms dangling at the back of each of them. My hair up in a chignon held by a shiny brown bull dog clip...You don't really want me to list the underwear as well, do you?

• Like 1

Red jersey wrap dress with long sleeves over an orange tank top with a pair of leopard, faux fur booties that have cute swingy pompoms dangling at the back of each of them. My hair up in a chignon held by a shiny brown bull dog clip...You don't really want me to list the underwear as well, do you?

No thanks .... my head is already aching from the red/orange/leopard print combo!

• Like 1

Sounds awesome Blue Star.

Today, gray and puple dress shirt, tan straight legged dockers, reddish brow boots. Not too matchy.

Edited by OverSword

Sounds awesome Blue Star.

Today, gray and puple dress shirt, tan straight legged dockers, reddish brow boots. Not too matchy.

'purple/tan/reddish brown'??!!! Eek! You and Blue Star are made for each other! :lol:

'purple/tan/reddish brown'??!!! Eek! You and Blue Star are made for each other! :lol:

It looks better than it sounds, it's grey with thin puple verticle stripes.
  • Like 1

It's all in the tone and texture, darrrrrrrling's...... It's probably too advanced in the styling department for most...But when you've got it, you've got it...

Isn't that so, OverSword?...

Some, Philistines with never understand the subtleties of style :lol:

• Like 3

That's right Bluey.

Today tan jeans, black shirt, black flannel jacket, black boots black belt.dark steel blue unshaved rabbit fedora.

Edited by OverSword

It looks better than it sounds, it's grey with thin puple verticle stripes.

Okay ....... it's just that I'd like to keep this thread classy and tasteful :)

Fat chance! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I'm in the bath!

You're wearing bubbles?

purple long sleeved t shirt, brown and red checked flannel pj pants, blue underpants, black socks, white robe