Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

wallarookiller

actually Guff.. you call it evidence but its not.. evidence that would stand up to all tests and arguments.. ie.. a physical object.. say a piece of alien tech or a actual alien..

not reports.. video's etc.. stuff that can be hoaxed.. written up on a computer.. video edited so on and so forth.. (did you take a look at the faking hoaxer vids I put up before.. you would see how easy it is to make something that people would believe is real)

until then.. you are not posting facts.. or even evidence.. you are posting speculations.. theories and possibilities..

Once you come up with undeniable proof be a good chap and let us all know..

But please.. do stop trying to push the stuff you post up as fact or proof.. when we both know its not..

*corrected a spelling mistake*

Edited by DingoLingo

actually Guff.. you call it evidence but its not.. evidence that would stand up to all tests and arguments.. ie.. a physical object.. say a piece of alien tech or a actual alien..

not reports.. video's etc.. stuff that can be hoaxed..

until then.. you are not posting facts.. or even evidence.. you are posting speculations.. theories and possibilities..

That's not true either, and in fact is ridiculous. By that standard, you do not even exist here at UM.

For all I know, this is what you really look like.

retardo-montelban.jpg

Actually Guff.. my pic.. is actually me.. and if you zoom in.. you will even see my name on the name tag :D

That's not true either, and in fact is ridiculous. By that standard, you do not even exist here at UM.

For all I know, this is what you really look like.

retardo-montelban.jpg

LOL Guff.. when you start posting stuff like this.. it kinda shows your running out of subjective arguments..

You know.. and I know what you are posting is not proof.. and is far from it.. it is speculations.. problem is you are so sucked in by the whole UFO thing.. you have kind of lost site of what is proof and what is fantasy.. and what you post is fantasy..

now.. as for what I look like.. well my profile pic.. is actually me.. if you zoom in you may be able to read my name on the name tag..

the skull.. is a nice plastic one I turned into a drinking cup for a fancy dress party :D

So once again.. when you come up with actual proof feel free to share.. until then.. I will keep calling it theories and speculations..

Actually Guff.. my pic.. is actually me.. and if you zoom in.. you will even see my name on the name tag :D

LOL Guff.. when you start posting stuff like this.. it kinda shows your running out of subjective arguments..

You know.. and I know what you are posting is not proof.. and is far from it.. it is speculations.. problem is you are so sucked in by the whole UFO thing.. you have kind of lost site of what is proof and what is fantasy.. and what you post is fantasy..

now.. as for what I look like.. well my profile pic.. is actually me.. if you zoom in you may be able to read my name on the name tag..

the skull.. is a nice plastic one I turned into a drinking cup for a fancy dress party :D

So once again.. when you come up with actual proof feel free to share.. until then.. I will keep calling it theories and speculations..

Your picture could be a picture of anybody, including your Uncle Fred for all I know, so trying to "prove" that you are who you say you are cannot be done by your standards since we have no physical evidence of your existence.

Merely stating that is your picture proves nothing since we have no idea who you are, not even what your real name is.

actually Very valid point..

Give me a skype address.. yahoo.. msn.. take your pic.. I will happily jump on cam and prove I am me.. ie.. I will show actual verifiable proof.. something you cannot do..

actually.. I know.. I will make a video.. post it on youtube.. showing my id.. birth certificate.. that kind of stuff.. :)

dare you to do the same Guff..

actually Very valid point..

Give me a skype address.. yahoo.. msn.. take your pic.. I will happily jump on cam and prove I am me.. ie.. I will show actual verifiable proof.. something you cannot do..

What would that prove, except that you're someone with email and Skype addresses? You could be anybody.

actually.. I know.. I will make a video.. post it on youtube.. showing my id.. birth certificate.. that kind of stuff.. :)

dare you to do the same Guff..

That would just prove that you can make a video showing someone's ID and birth certificate, not that you're the person you claim to be. Even if you produced witnesses to confirm this information they could very well be lying. It happens every day.

That would just prove that you can make a video showing someone's ID and birth certificate, not that you're the person you claim to be. Even if you produced witnesses to confirm this information they could very well be lying. It happens every day.

yes it does.. it happens in every single video you put up about UFO's..

difference is.. I can prove who I am..

where as.. you cannot prove UFO's..

I am fact.. yours is speculation..

Oh and by your statement.. you are admitting the possibility that everything you have said about what you done.. and about yourself.. might just be.. a lie..

Edited by DingoLingo

In other words, what I have just done is offer a reducto ad absurdum of the basic "skeptical" arguments. You see, I can fling around those fancy Latin terms just as well as microm or any of the other skeptics.

Pretty soon, I'll have you sitting alone in a cold oven like Descartes saying "cogito ergo sum". LOL

That's where skepticism always ends up, with some poor clod trying to prove that bodies and physical objects exist, and that he's not just some kind of ethereal entity or brain-in-a-jar.

yes it does.. it happens in every single video you put up about UFO's..

difference is.. I can prove who I am..

No, you can't prove anything to me at all, except that you are some person or entity posting messages here at UM. You have no proof of anything else.

In other words, what I have just done is offer a reducto ad absurdum of the basic "skeptical" arguments. You see, I can fling around those fancy Latin terms just as well as microm or any of the other skeptics.

Pretty soon, I'll have you sitting alone in a cold oven like Descartes saying "cogito ergo sum". LOL

That's where skepticism always ends up, with some poor clod trying to prove that bodies and physical objects exist, and that he's not just some kind of ethereal entity or brain-in-a-jar.

Yup we do.. us Skeptics are just the opposite to you guys.. difference is.. we can generally prove what we stay.. where as you Guff my friend.. cannot..

Now excuse me for a bit.. I have a video to make :D

Oh and by your statement.. you are admitting the possibility that everything you have said about what you done.. and about yourself.. might just be.. a lie..

That's what you believe about me anyway, and you have said so more than once.

It means nothing and proves nothing, but rather is just another one of your opinions.

[media=]http://youtu.be/TQ6i0y_RWWI[/media]

Sorry about the quality guys.. it is slightly blurred.. am on my laptop not the main pc (have not go around to fully setting up the main pc yet)..

So there you go Guff.. this.. is me ...

Care to do the same?

Kinda back up what you say with a bit of proof?

*ok the last one was a bit crappy.. so did a better vid*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_NEseT6FVU

Edited by DingoLingo
  • Like 1

Sorry about the quality guys.. it is slightly blurred.. am on my laptop not the main pc (have not go around to fully setting up the main pc yet)..

So there you go Guff.. this.. is me ...

How do I know that's "you" since I don't have any idea who (or what) you are in the first place?

That's could literally be anybody.

Someone certainly made that video very fast, though, didn't they? Suspiciously fast, in my opinion.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

How do I know that's "you" since I don't have any idea who (or what) you are in the first place?

That's could literally be anybody.

Someone certainly made that video very fast, though, didn't they? Suspiciously fast, in my opinion.

LOL.. ahh Guff.. I think I will upgrade you from Jerry Lewis.. to Jim Carrey ..

you get sillier by each post.. its brilliant :D

cant wait to see what you will post in 2013.. because its only just going to get even more funny..

Oh and since you wont do something similar.. you have just proved that you really are full of it :)

hmm looking at the vid.. it didnt really come out that well.. maybe I will have to do it on my main pc..

LOL.. ahh Guff.. I think I will upgrade you from Jerry Lewis.. to Jim Carrey ..

you get sillier by each post.. its brilliant :D

cant wait to see what you will post in 2013.. because its only just going to get even more funny..

That still doesn't prove your identity, does it? You're just someone who posts pictures and videos on a website.

You could be anybody.

hmm looking at the vid.. it didnt really come out that well.. maybe I will have to do it on my main pc..

It looks like a video of Moustache Pete.

MustachePeteA_300.jpg

Oh and since you wont do something similar.. you have just proved that you really are full of it :)

For all I now, you could be a Telosian. You know who they are, don't you?

telosian.jpg

For all I now, you could be a Telosian. You know who they are, don't you?

telosian.jpg

hmm at a guess.. some fantasy race of aliens? that people believe are real..

kinda like what you believe in isnt it... a fantasy.. and your knowledge and proof.. again.. fantasy..

Edited by DingoLingo