Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

wallarookiller

In reality, there are all kinds of "anomalies" and UFOs that have been observed in space, on the Moon and Mars, etc, so simply denying their existence over and over again and mocking the witnesses who report them is a useless exercise.

"Mocking the witnesses"? I'm the guy who actually tracked down and talked with the witnesses, unlike the eager-believers who swallowed every Internet hoax and misrepresentation -- such as the laughable Ed Mitchell comment about "visitors".

You can't produce a single example of me EVER mocking an astronaut 'witness' -- aren't you the one calling them liars and deceivers when they don't corroborate the baloney you're peddling? Show us an example of my mockery [mocking YOU doesn't count as a sin].

• Like 2

"Mocking the witnesses"? I'm the guy who actually tracked down and talked with the witnesses, unlike the eager-believers who swallowed every Internet hoax and misrepresentation -- such as the laughable Ed Mitchell comment about "visitors".

You can't produce a single example of me EVER mocking an astronaut 'witness' -- aren't you the one calling them liars and deceivers when they don't corroborate the baloney you're peddling? Show us an example of my mockery [mocking YOU doesn't count as a sin].

Hey Dingo, for all I know you could be one of Oberg's good buddies from NASA, like Herr Doktor Arthur Rudolf.

Arthur+Rudolph.jpg

You know who he is, don't you, Jim? Sure you do.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Hey Dingo, for all I know you could be one of Oberg's good buddies from NASA, lie Herr Doktor Arthur Rudolf.

Gods I wish.. working for Nasa was a dream of mine as a kid.. it would be awesome..

and working with a guy like Jim.. mate it would have been brilliant..

but unfortunately I didnt.. and I dont.. I work in the mines instead.. it pays well.. and the lifestyle is awesome.. I get paid good coin.. to only work 6 months of the year :)

its like a working holiday..

hmm at a guess.. some fantasy race of aliens? that people believe are real..

kinda like what you believe in isnt it... a fantasy.. and your knowledge and proof.. again.. fantasy..

How do you know they're not real? Don't they look real?

Aryan+Nordic+Alien+-++UFO+Mystery+Meaning+-+Peter+Crawford.png

How do you know they're not real? Don't they look real?

Aryan+Nordic+Alien+-++UFO+Mystery+Meaning+-+Peter+Crawford.png

oh look.. Guff's digging out his collection of male models..

Really Guff.. dont you think you should keep these pics you titillate yourself with private..

oh look.. Guff's digging out his collection of male models..

Really Guff.. dont you think you should keep these pics you titillate yourself with private..

That's not a male model, it's a Telosian, and you can't prove otherwise.

Nor can you prove that you are some kind of rich gold miner in Australia.

Hyades_tight.JPG

hyades-p.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin

That's not a male model, it's a Telosian, and you can't prove otherwise.

Nor can you prove that you are some kind of rich gold miner in Australia.

actually I didnt say I was a rich gold miner in australia.. I said I work in a gold mine in australia.. :)

and again.. I can prove it.. again.. unlike you.. I can actually provide proof.. so far.. you have never shown proof about anything you say.. and as I said in my vid to you and the world.. you really are full of ****

censored myself so the mods dont have to do it..

actually I didnt say I was a rich gold miner in australia.. I said I work in a gold mine in australia.. :)

and again.. I can prove it.. again.. unlike you.. I can actually provide proof.. so far.. you have never shown proof about anything you say.. and as I said in my vid to you and the world.. you really are full of ****

censored myself so the mods dont have to do it..

Why should I believe your video over all the others that have been posted on here over the years, most of which people like you always denounce as fake?

Why should I believe your video over all the others that have been posted on here over the years, most of which people like you always denounce as fake?

heck.. why not.. you seem to believe any old clap trap ..

ok so you were stationed in south korea and saw a ufo.. again.. only your word.. how about you post up pics of your service records..

and by on the other thread.. you turned nazi's over to the justice department..

wow..

ok what i think.. is half the stuff you said you have done.. you havent.. you've read to many books and have started to picture yourselves in those books.. one or two lies.. and in your mind they become the truth.. and the next thing.. We have TheMacGuff that we all know and love on here..

Now you try and run down Jim and the rest of the guys.. Hell Guff.. at least the have credentials what are yours? I think the only credentials you have is a Diploma in BS from the University of I Believe my own crap..

heck.. why not.. you seem to believe any old clap trap ..

ok so you were stationed in south korea and saw a ufo.. again.. only your word.. how about you post up pics of your service records..

and by on the other thread.. you turned nazi's over to the justice department..

Now you try and run down Jim and the rest of the guys.. Hell Guff.. at least the have credentials what are yours? I think the only credentials you have is a Diploma in BS from the University of I Believe my own crap..

Yes, I was in South Korea for five years and did see a UFO there. You can choose to believe it or not, but obviously you think that everything I say is false.

I actually have a PhD, but that's neither here nor there, and spent my life as a career Army intelligence officer. I was indeed aware of Nazi war criminals working in the U.S. and reported them to the Justice Department many years ago.

As for your video, it's proof of nothing except that you know how to make a video and post it online. So what? Anyone can do that.

And I've noticed that they sure don't like it when I post these Luna Cognita videos on here, and will fill up the threads with all kinds of BS rather than discuss them.

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by TheMacGuffin

And I've noticed that they sure don't like it when I post these Luna Cognita videos on here, and will fill up the threads with all kinds of BS rather than discuss them.

[media=]

thats because it is bs.. there is nothing there on the vids..

thats because it is bs.. there is nothing there on the vids..

When someone like this tells you it's nothing, then that should be a good hint to look more closely for yourselves.

This Dingo has been dogging me for a couple days on here, and is probably three sheets to the wind in any case, but I wouldn't take his word for anything.

When someone like this tells you it's nothing, then that should be a good hint to look more closely for yourselves.

This Dingo has been dogging me for a couple days on here, and is probably three sheets to the wind in any case, but I wouldn't take his word for anything.

Yup I freely admit I am..

but I have only been doing it for what.. 3 days..

you have been posting the collection of myths.. hearsay and fantasies for how many years?

so yes people.. the Guff actually believes what he posts.. and he will try his hardest to make you believe.. but in the classic line from the wizard of oz which to me seems to be what Guff posts about.. make believe.. 'pay not attention to the man behind the curtain' do not take what he has posted as the truth..

actually look at what he has posted.. and then take a look at what Jim and the rest of the guys have posted in reply..

The credible rests with Jim and co..

the Fantasy stems from Guff's posts..

• Like 1

Yup I freely admit I am..

but I have only been doing it for what.. 3 days..

you have been posting the collection of myths.. hearsay and fantasies for how many years?

so yes people.. the Guff actually believes what he posts.. and he will try his hardest to make you believe.. but in the classic line from the wizard of oz which to me seems to be what Guff posts about.. make believe.. 'pay not attention to the man behind the curtain' do not take what he has posted as the truth..

Well then why don't you just chill out and watch some old Jackson 5 videos while those of us who are semi-sober can actually discuss UFOs? How well I can recall my father and uncle saying all kinds of vulgar and bigoted things about little Michael Jackson way back there in 1969, especially when they had had a few too many, but that was then and this is now.

• Like 1

Well then why don't you just chill out and watch some old Jackson 5 videos while those of us who are semi-sober can actually discuss UFOs? How well I can recall my father and uncle saying all kinds of vulgar and bigoted things about little Michael Jackson way back there in 1969, especially when they had had a few too many, but that was then and this is now.

[media=]

[/media]

Sorry mate.. before my time :D now I much prefer 80's pop music.. but hey.. each to their own..

semi sober? damn Guff.. I honestly thought you were drunk by what you post.. my bad..

By the way, I have seen Oberg smear Gordon Cooper, Edgar Mitchell and other astronauts on here in the most ruthless way possible, so don't believe his BS about how it would never occur to him to do such things. He does it all the time.

He's basically a snake in the grass and I learned to watch my back around people like him during my military career.

He's basically a snake in the grass and I learned to watch my back around people like him during my military career.

heck I am not surprised that you used to watch your back during your military career.. if you spouted garbage like this all the time as you do on here.. it would explain why you had a few people like that..

I think the only people who take you seriously Guff are the deluded fools that believe in UFO's being aliens..

heck I am not surprised that you used to watch your back during your military career.. if you spouted garbage like this all the time as you do on here.. it would explain why you had a few people like that..

I think the only people who take you seriously Guff are the deluded fools that believe in UFO's being aliens..

I would have just had you on permanent KP and latrine detail, and sent you out on every police call, which is to say picking up all the crap and cigarette butts on the base. If it moves, salute it; if it doesn't move, pick it up.

That's all you would have needed to know.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

By the way, I have seen Oberg smear Gordon Cooper, Edgar Mitchell and other astronauts on here in the most ruthless way possible, so don't believe his BS about how it would never occur to him to do such things. He does it all the time.

We were talking about supposed astronaut witnesses of UFOs in space, neither of which Cooper or Mitchell ever claimed to be.

Besides, I would disagree that 'mock' is a proper word for my questioning the credibility of some of their comments, but let's not let McGuff detour the thread yet again.

He said I've mocked 'astronaut witnesses' on space flights -- but he doesn't have a single example. Score: zero for McG.

I do want to know what you skeptics actually think what UFO's are. I know what i seen. It was not swamp gas or an airplane(that civilians know of). When a meteor starts shooting fragments out the front of it then it is not a meteor. when the "meteor" burns away and there are 3 lights in a triangle that come out of it, i dont know what the **** when the rear lights of the triangle spread apart and the inside of the triangle is blocking out stars, i was really like WTF?

Now im not saying that it was definately little grey aliens or reptilain shapeshifters flying whatever it was, but if it was secret military tech, then the country who owned it(would probly be the states, since whatever Canada's scientists create the americans take away,ie Avro Arrow) would probly try to rule the world. IE, if it was the state's then they would just hover over the Kremlin then head over to Beijing. then Obama Bin Laden would decalre the NWO. Vice versa if it was Russia or China. So by my thinking it cant be from earth. Not to mention whatever we seen that night it was huge. even when it was in the smaller triangle. how can you hide such huge things? and the fact that it came in like a meteor was very strange cause wouldnt that mean that it came from outside the atmosphere?

What a lying weasel you are!. You just mentioned Mitchell yourself on this very thread, only to deny that you did it.

I do want to know what you skeptics actually think what UFO's are. I know what i seen. It was not swamp gas or an airplane(that civilians know of). When a meteor starts shooting fragments out the front of it then it is not a meteor. when the "meteor" burns away and there are 3 lights in a triangle that come out of it, i dont know what the **** when the rear lights of the triangle spread apart and the inside of the triangle is blocking out stars, i was really like WTF?

Now im not saying that it was definately little grey aliens or reptilain shapeshifters flying whatever it was, but if it was secret military tech, then the country who owned it(would probly be the states, since whatever Canada's scientists create the americans take away,ie Avro Arrow) would probly try to rule the world. IE, if it was the state's then they would just hover over the Kremlin then head over to Beijing. then Obama Bin Laden would decalre the NWO. Vice versa if it was Russia or China. So by my thinking it cant be from earth. Not to mention whatever we seen that night it was huge. even when it was in the smaller triangle. how can you hide such huge things? and the fact that it came in like a meteor was very strange cause wouldnt that mean that it came from outside the atmosphere?

I honestly believe it is military tech.. not alien..

remember the stories of the flying black triangle..

and look what made a appearance during the invasion of iraq and afganistan..

Hello Stealth Bomber .. how triangle shaped you are..

What a lying weasel you are!. You just mentioned Mitchell yourself on this very thread, only to deny that you did it.

What an illiterate reality-challenged buffoon you are, McG.

Do you consider Mitchell a UFO witness, in space or on Earth? Well, LunaCognita seems to, so maybe you'll then say Mitchell's a liar for denying it himself.

Do you consider disagreeing with his interpretation of his brilliant space-ESP experiment to be mockery? Where's the dictionary that supports that verbal misuse?

Where else have I ever criticized his character or intelligence or rationality? WHERE?

My statement is precisely accurate, which doesn't say much for your own capability to comprehend written English.

The "laughable Ed Mitchell comment about 'visitors' was laughable because he was joking.

He

was

joking.

Anybody who actually thought he was talking about 'alien visitors' is the one who deserves mockery.

Edited by JimOberg
  • Like 1